games for the Omnia i900.

Guest loquillo

Guest i900french-addict

Right!

So it does not depend on the Rom of the omnia, but only on the gamepad...!

There are many like mine on sale on Ebay.

Did someone manage to get L and R buttons working with the psx emulator? Doesn't work for me, but works with morphgear and everything else, strange!

Maybe I should remap those buttons in the gamepad programm...

By the way, do you think it's possible to get the psx emulator in "real full screen " (the unusual display of the omnia leaving a blank area, even in landscape mode). I've seen that some people acheived to change the .ini file of some games to get it in complete full screen on Omnia...

Guest nickdekker123

Hi after wasting my sunday trying to install teeter on my omnia,

i have it working but something wrong withthe graphics seems the game only gets painted when rolling with the ball?

Could it be that my spb shell is interfering?

if what i think you mean is right that is normal. there is a little bit of distortion in the graphics as the ball moves around. Not much tho and its still a great game !!!

Guest i900french-addict

New games that I've tested on psx emulator:

Grand tourismo finaly working great

X-Men VS Street Fighter: not working

Final fantasy chronicles: not working

Capcom vs SNK - Millenium Fighting:not working

Guest Jokes On You
Right!

So it does not depend on the Rom of the omnia, but only on the gamepad...!

There are many like mine on sale on Ebay.

Did someone manage to get L and R buttons working with the psx emulator? Doesn't work for me, but works with morphgear and everything else, strange!

Maybe I should remap those buttons in the gamepad programm...

By the way, do you think it's possible to get the psx emulator in "real full screen " (the unusual display of the omnia leaving a blank area, even in landscape mode). I've seen that some people acheived to change the .ini file of some games to get it in complete full screen on Omnia...

Yea if you edit the fpse.ini file it should work. Has anyone been able to map the menu button using FPSCE? If I launch a rom full screen I cant exit unless I soft reset. :)

Guest Pistacchio
Yea if you edit the fpse.ini file it should work. Has anyone been able to map the menu button using FPSCE? If I launch a rom full screen I cant exit unless I soft reset. :)

Hi...can you tell me (please) the version of rom you have on Omnia ???

You found the info in "version"....thanks

Guest Pistacchio
Bought it on Ebay ^-^

Only one seller for this item, just search for "bluetooth gamepad" and you should find it, at quite a low price.

Here is a photo of the gamepad box

For the info concerning my omnia, here they are:

PDA: i900XHHG4/AEHG4

telephone:i900BUHG3

Bluetooth (2.0 + EDR)

-S/W:2.0.3

-H/W:2.0.1

Hi.....

Maybe the problem with tha bluetooth gamepad is the mac address of bluetooth.

I have this setting for my italian rom :

Bluetooth (2.0+EDR)

S/W 2.0.3

H/w 2.0.1

MAC : 00 21 D1 AA E3 25 <-----this is mac address

I notice the anly change in all rom (i have not sure) it's MAC ADDRESS.

PLEASE AT ALL THAT WORK MSI BGP100 GAMEPAD BLUETOOTH POST THE MAC ADDRESS !!!!

Sorry for cap.....

Guest zapster

Hi Guys thanks for making my Omnia experience an awsome one.

i luv all the games, but some of the games take up alota space on my internal memory and ive only got 3mb of 92mb left, what am i doing wrong? is it the Java games?

Awsome Games on my omnia

ashpalt 4

Invasion

Worms a space oddity

Teeter (Tanx Speleomaniac ur a star)

Resco Bubbles

PGR

Xplodus

Rabbit Wars

Guest Jokes On You
Hi Guys thanks for making my Omnia experience an awsome one.

i luv all the games, but some of the games take up alota space on my internal memory and ive only got 3mb of 92mb left, what am i doing wrong? is it the Java games?

Awsome Games on my omnia

ashpalt 4

Invasion

Worms a space oddity

Teeter (Tanx Speleomaniac ur a star)

Resco Bubbles

PGR

Xplodus

Rabbit Wars

All Java apps install directly to phone memory so it might the java games.

Guest i900french-addict

Internal memory seems to be the real problem with omnia.

It's juste too small!

On my french version, it's even worse: my provider added a lot of images, sounds (all bad) and I've never had more than 25 Mb free....

Have you cleaned all the temporary files, cookies, etc of internet explorer and Opera?

Sometimes, its free up some Mb.....

And Jokes On You is right, Java games install directly in internal memory.

And if you look carefully, everything you install, even in "my storage" (the 16Gb memory), takes a few Ko in internal memeoy

BTW, I've tested a few psx games more:

PSX secret of mana= not working

Sega rally=not working

Formula one 2003=not working

Guest shadow_styled

It's juste too small!

On my french version, it's even worse: my provider added a lot of images, sounds (all bad) and I've never had more than 25 Mb free....

Have you cleaned all the temporary files, cookies, etc of internet explorer and Opera?

And if you look carefully, everything you install, even in "my storage" (the 16Gb memory), takes a few Ko in internal memeoy

Sega rally=not working

I don't know about you but i have free memory like 50mb i use Terils DXHL3 Rom it's the greatest far as i know :) try to not run 10 apps at a time and the phone works well eaven with factory default rom forgott waht that is but aniways.... i see you write english good and i supose that you speak to.. why the french rom? i'm Romanian but i use English :D my phone works great no problems with it :)

Guest i900french-addict

I use the original french rom just because I installed so many things on my omnia that I don't want to change the rom and install everything again!

lol

Should have changed my rom before doing anything else!

Guest zapster

It's juste too small!

Sega rally=not working

Yeah ive cleared up all the Temporary files and cookies and stuff and still left with 5mb internal memory.

i have asphalt HD its wicked :) . the only Java games i have is prince of persia, assasins creed, far cry2 and dj mix tour.

this shouldnt take up so much space??? <_<

What other full screen games are there for omnia (non java games)?? :D

Guest thepeoplesclub

Try this cab for java games, install it on your storage card not device memory. I have about 30 java games installed on it and they are all stored on my card and don't take up any of my device storage memory. All working with sound. Install new games using jblend, not the orignal java.

Jblend.cab

Guest Jokes On You
Try this cab for java games, install it on your storage card not device memory. I have about 30 java games installed on it and they are all stored on my card and don't take up any of my device storage memory. All working with sound. Install new games using jblend, not the orignal java.

Thanks man Ive been looking for something like this FOVEVER!!

Guest Elcoholic
Yea using it as I write this :)

so how does it work?

Say i have jblend installed and I click on a .jar file, does it ask me where to install to? Or does it just bypas the regular java all together. Right now it just installes to main memory without asking.

And does it add a program icon or can i just acces them in the regular java enviroment? In other words, is it a java substitute or does it work together with the regular program.

If this works its a life saver, so to speak.

Guest Elcoholic

Doesn't work for me. It completely locks up the phone every time I try to enter java. Its stuck at the java loading screen before you get the list of installed games. Deleted and reinstalled a few times to make sure.

I can install a new game and play it but can't get to it anymore after exiting.

btw, for the people who don't have this problem, I had to softreset to get the games to switch from the java icon to the jblend icon. Hope it works for you.