games for the Omnia i900.

Guest loquillo

Guest o0joe0o
Doesn't work for me. It completely locks up the phone every time I try to enter java. Its stuck at the java loading screen before you get the list of installed games. Deleted and reinstalled a few times to make sure.

I can install a new game and play it but can't get to it anymore after exiting.

btw, for the people who don't have this problem, I had to softreset to get the games to switch from the java icon to the jblend icon. Hope it works for you.

go to programs and you can see the jblend icon.tap it and you can see all the java games installed.

Guest hsainghass
Nope, no logo to be found anywhere.

Ok Can somebody compile a complete list of all the working application/touch games/Gravity Games/HTC Touch Emulation Games and Games/ and java game(all of course for the SAMSUNG OMNIA)/ AND have links to downloads for all of them. This would be a big help to all of us on this forum. That your misson, should you wish to accept it. :) I only hope you do because if you don't then I am going to have to kill You. LOL. Thanks in advance to who ever is able to DO it first.

Guest Jokes On You
so how does it work?

Say i have jblend installed and I click on a .jar file, does it ask me where to install to? Or does it just bypas the regular java all together. Right now it just installes to main memory without asking.

And does it add a program icon or can i just acces them in the regular java enviroment? In other words, is it a java substitute or does it work together with the regular program.

If this works its a life saver, so to speak.

After I installed it to my storage card it created a seperate java enviroment. Then all .jar files became associated with it so instead of installing to my device it installs to my storage card. The only problem I have experienced is that sometimes the java apps wont open. This is a completely different from the other java and does not work in conjunction with it.

Guest thepeoplesclub
After I installed it to my storage card it created a seperate java enviroment. Then all .jar files became associated with it so instead of installing to my device it installs to my storage card. The only problem I have experienced is that sometimes the java apps wont open. This is a completely different from the other java and does not work in conjunction with it.

Do you double tap on the games in your list? Only asking because at first I thought it wasn't working untill I done this.

Guest Elcoholic

I think I've found out why it doesn't work for me. When I install jblend it creates a new folder in my root called "storage card". My phone is in Dutch language and my storage card is called "opslagkaart" (which is dutch for storage card). I can launch jblend by using the explorer and go to the place its stored and launch it from there. But it just won't give me a program icon in my programes.

No matter where I choose to install (storage card or my storage) it keeps making its own folder called storage card instead of selecting the one that's already there, only in another language.

Any ideas?

i just bought omnia

i900MBHJ3/MBHJ3

i900XXHJ1

i have problems with batterry

and active syn is not getting installed on my laptop i have windows vista

could u please help me out??????

i just bought omnia

i900MBHJ3/MBHJ3

i900XXHJ1

i have problems with batterry

and active syn is not getting installed on my laptop i have windows vista

could u please help me out??????

Off topic for this thread, mate. This is for Omnia games.

Guest Jokes On You
Do you double tap on the games in your list? Only asking because at first I thought it wasn't working untill I done this.

Yea I double tapped the items in the list. Only some of the games dont reopen. In the next couple of days I going to see if I can fix it.

Guest mindmind

hi, u`re great:) everuthing is very helpfull :) can somebody tell me how the sensor works on marble worlds 2?:D i have a problem with 2nd level :)))))10xxx a lot

Guest Jokes On You
I need a link to the Asphalt 4 + HD. The one posted on here is not the hd version like this one:

Anyone have a link for this?

I think if you search this board you will find the link there was someone who posted it earlier.

Guest Hack3r4free
I think if you search this board you will find the link there was someone who posted it earlier.

Hi there! This is the original Gameloft game. To play the game, you will have to use any file explorer and go to "Program Files" folder where you`ve installed the game, and open Gameloft->Asphalt4 and here u must compress the file named "av.exe"~128kb to "av.zip".

Then Play the game!

Good luck!

link removed /Mod edit

Edited by Monolithix

Guest shadow_styled

link removed

Post removed.

Please READ THE FORUM rules regarding sharing of licenced software - it's not allowed!

Thanks,

The Management.

/Mod edit

Guest i900french-addict

For those who still have doubts on the great performances of omnia with morphgear or fpcse and bluetooth gamepad, I finally uploaded a few videos on youtube

I'll try to make more, and better quality videos, as soon as I have time...,it's hard to get realistic colors with my poor camera...wish I could film the omnia with.....the omnia^^

Here are the links

F-zero on morphgear

Destruction Derby on Samsung i900 / omnia / player addict

Gran tourismo on Samsung Omnia / i900 / player addict with bluetooth gamepad

Edited by i900french-addict

Guest Jokes On You
For those who still have doubts on the great performances of omnia with morphgear or fpcse and bluetooth gamepad, I finally uploaded a few videos on youtube

I'll try to make more, and better quality videos, as soon as I have time...,it's hard to get realistic colors with my poor camera...wish I could film the omnia with.....the omnia^^

Here are the links

F-zero on morphgear

Final Fantasy Tactics and Legend of Mana also work. As far as I know RPGs should work fine its the higher end games.

Guest offroadfreak8582
Hi there! This is the original Gameloft game. To play the game, you will have to use any file explorer and go to "Program Files" folder where you`ve installed the game, and open Gameloft->Asphalt4 and here u must compress the file named "av.exe"~128kb to "av.zip".

Then Play the game!

Good luck!

link removed /Mod edit

can't you send the link as a message to me or something. i really want to play the game but i don't know where i can download or buy it...

greetz

Guest offroadfreak8582

Then Play the game!

Good luck!

link removed /Mod edit

wait got 2 cab's downloaded now.. when installed they both look the same in the opened gameloft area... i can't seem to find the "av" file.. :) what to do? or do i still have the wrong cabinet file?

greetz

Guest insemis

Here are the links

F-zero on morphgear

My gamepad arrived today but i noticed a loss of connection when playing Driver or Destruction Derby, are you having similar problems, it stays connected when playing java games but not on FPSECE yet, tried versions .95 and .96 but disconnects from bluetooth after about 10 ish seconds of playing, any ideas ? :)

Update -- successfully played Gran Turismo - seems it needed to warm up or something ?

i found driving view in options but cant get back out of menu to race , which key to assign ?, Gamepad config screen wont let me scroll to bottom , stops at button A

Edited by insemis

Guest i900french-addict
My gamepad arrived today but i noticed a loss of connection when playing Driver or Destruction Derby, are you having similar problems, it stays connected when playing java games but not on FPSECE yet, tried versions .95 and .96 but disconnects from bluetooth after about 10 ish seconds of playing, any ideas ? :)

Update -- successfully played Gran Turismo - seems it needed to warm up or something ?

i found driving view in options but cant get back out of menu to race , which key to assign ?, Gamepad config screen wont let me scroll to bottom , stops at button A

For me, no connection problem, everything works fine

For the driving view, I think you have the same problem as me: L and R buttons don't work on fpsece, and are needed to change the view or view backward in grand tourismo.

As I never use handbrake in gran tourismo, I maped "change view" on the "handbrake" button, directly through the options of gran tourismo.

other possibility: I maped the "menu" button of pfsece on the "start" button of the gamepad. Each time I click on it, the virtual gamepad appears (and the game is in paused) and you can click any button of the virtuel gamepad (very usefull for me to click "start" button, since the "start button" of my gamepad is maped on "menu button" of the emulator)

Other games working on fpsece: Alien trilogy, Street fighter collection (but run as fast as street fighter turbo with morphgear...)

Guest Jokes On You
For me, no connection problem, everything works fine

For the driving view, I think you have the same problem as me: L and R buttons don't work on fpsece, and are needed to change the view or view backward in grand tourismo.

As I never use handbrake in gran tourismo, I maped "change view" on the "handbrake" button, directly through the options of gran tourismo.

other possibility: I maped the "menu" button of pfsece on the "start" button of the gamepad. Each time I click on it, the virtual gamepad appears (and the game is in paused) and you can click any button of the virtuel gamepad (very usefull for me to click "start" button, since the "start button" of my gamepad is maped on "menu button" of the emulator)

Other games working on fpsece: Alien trilogy, Street fighter collection (but run as fast as street fighter turbo with morphgear...)

Would either you or insemis check your fpsce.ini file and tell me the value after you mapped the menu button? I cant get to work through FPSCE but I know I can do it manually.

Guest insemis
Would either you or insemis check your fpsce.ini file and tell me the value after you mapped the menu button? I cant get to work through FPSCE but I know I can do it manually.

Hi , I dont have the control panel/virtual pad after game starts , i tried mapping menu but when in game it wont respond, i ended up mapping half the screen as R1 for view change and the other half as Triangle for back button in FPSECE button mapping menu so i could use the game menus - im soft resetting to exit a lot of the time , i couldnt map the control pad buttons c,b and d on the gamepad as it wont let me scroll down on omnia. Tried a few settings to stretch landscape fully but no luck ---i900french-addict-- please upload your ini settings for comparison, Which key function on Gamepad brings up FPSECE menu whilst in game ? :)

Edited by insemis