Triangle=52

Circle=50

Quadrangle=51

Cross=49

Left=37

Up=38

Down=40

Right=39

As you can see, I to changed the values of "stretch_x", stretch_y" and "start_y", trying to get fpsece completly full screen on the omnia, but it has no effect, whatever the values you may give to these settings...

Has anyone a solution to get this great emulator full screen on omnia??

Other question: the values for L and R buttons is 0, that may explain that these buttons don't work on my gamepad (when they work with morphgear). But if that's the reason, what values should I give for these buttons?????

Thanxs!

Guest Jokes On You
Here they are:

As you can see, I to changed the values of "stretch_x", stretch_y" and "start_y", trying to get fpsece completly full screen on the omnia, but it has no effect, whatever the values you may give to these settings...

Has anyone a solution to get this great emulator full screen on omnia??

Other question: the values for L and R buttons is 0, that may explain that these buttons don't work on my gamepad (when they work with morphgear). But if that's the reason, what values should I give for these buttons?????

Thanxs!

It does have an effect you just put theme in the wrong order strecth_x should be 240 and stretch_y should be 400 :) . I find the best way to map the L1 and R1 button is just to replace it with an already used value. So lets say you figure out the value of the volume key then replace it with those values.

Edited by Jokes On You

Guest insemis
It does have an effect you just put theme in the wrong order strecth_x should be 240 and stretch_y should be 400 :) . I find the best way to map the L1 and R1 button is just to replace it with an already used value. So lets say you figure out the value of the volume key then replace it with those values.

Using the stretch settings you posted gives you full screen portrait but not full screen landscape in version .96 or am i doing something wrong ? and are you able to map all gamepad keys in gamepad menu e.g. can you scroll down

Guest i900french-addict

Tried to do what you said, but definitly changed nothing when playing landscape mode.....

Seems to be logical, but doesn't work for me and I can't figure out why....

Guest Jokes On You
Using the stretch settings you posted gives you full screen portrait but not full screen landscape in version .96 or am i doing something wrong ? and are you able to map all gamepad keys in gamepad menu e.g. can you scroll down

No I cant scroll down in the gamepad menu :) Those changes only apply when the device is portrait. I think change the orientation value will apply for landscape mode but I dont know the value for landscape.

EDIT 0-Is for portrait 1- is left and 2 is right or the other way around

Edited by Jokes On You

Guest insemis
Tried to do what you said, but definitly changed nothing when playing landscape mode.....

Seems to be logical, but doesn't work for me and I can't figure out why....

FPSEce v1.0 should be released soon ,

Quote from FPSEce forum

"FpseCE 0.10 is ready for any resolution and or ARM based processor running on WM2003/2005/2006 and more."

:)

Guest coebergh

Hey guys,

Dont know of speleomatic is still around since i loved his work on the teeter and hologram! (really well done)

I wondered if anyone is able to make sensorlock able to work on the omnia?!

It looks like on awesome application and it works on the htc touch if im not mistaken so mayb it should be able to work on the omnia too?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=422871

Think more people would like this beside me :)!

Guest speleomaniac
Hey guys,

Dont know of speleomatic is still around since i loved his work on the teeter and hologram! (really well done)

I wondered if anyone is able to make sensorlock able to work on the omnia?!

It looks like on awesome application and it works on the htc touch if im not mistaken so mayb it should be able to work on the omnia too?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=422871

Think more people would like this beside me :) !

brand new fixed/updated bugged HTCSensorSDK.dll. (v 0.4)

sensorlock seems to work on omnia. may fix issues with other apps/games as well. as always, use at your own risk.

edit: dont use this one. the updated version is in post #618..

HTCSensorSDK_v0.4.zip

Edited by speleomaniac

Guest Tactics

To get full screen in FPSEce .96, the only setting I changed was under Misc,-GFX Driver, set it to "GDI".

This gave me full screen in CTR, did not try any other games, but I am pretty sure it works. I have a i910.

Guest awarner (MVP)

Yet another notice for this topic.

Please read the site rules before posting, we do not allow warez or links to sites that contain warez which includes rapidshare etc.

Guest coebergh

speleomanic i love u :)

it finally installs but however it doesnt recognise any gestures :D

you said it works on your omnia now? also the gestures or only the installation?

regards

Guest i900french-addict
To get full screen in FPSEce .96, the only setting I changed was under Misc,-GFX Driver, set it to "GDI".

This gave me full screen in CTR, did not try any other games, but I am pretty sure it works. I have a i910.

You're right, it works!

thanks!

just a problem: there's a decrease in Fps compared to fpsece .95 (let's say 18/20 fps instead of about 25/28 on destruction derby for example)

So some games remain playable, some will be too slow.

I hope the upcoming FPSEce with solve everything (can't wait!!!!)

Other games working, but both too slow (as usual fir that kind of games on emulators, don't know why) to be really playable:

-Tekken 1 (but won the very first battle with a perfect, thanks to Yoshimitsu 10 hits combos, I'll always remeber those ones lol)=> slow but almost playable for a tekken fan like me

-Battle arena toshinden 1=> realy to slooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww to play.

My liste of working isos in my Omnia:

Ridge racer => fast enough to play

destruction derby=>realy fast, can realy enjoy playing

NBA live 2003=> slow, sometimes crashes

Battle arena toshinden=> so sloooowwww

Dino crisis 2=> fast enough to play

Crash bandicoot collection=> fats enough to play

Alien trilogy=> fast enough to play

Wipeout 3=> fast enough to play

Destruction derby 2=> realy fast, can realy enjoy playing

Gran tourismo=> realy fast, can realy enjoy playing

mission impossible => fast enough to play

Soul Raver=> fast enough to play

Resident evil 3=> fast enough to play, sometimes realy fats

Final Fantasy VII (4 discs!!!)=> realy fast, excepted some unsignificant and not disturbing lags. The music is awful and should be set off

Tekken1=> to sloooowwwww

Street fighter collection=> realy fast, but nothing better than street fighter games on snes with morphgear.

(fast enough to play= you'll notice that it's not as fast as on a real psx, but it remains quite playable most of the time)

Non working: WWF smackdown, Overboard.

PS: I still own or used to own those games, but sold my psx a long time ago and crashed my psx2 more than 2 years ago. Don't have a ps3, so I'm quite happy to take time to copy those games into .iso :) (including the one I still have, original psx cd, and those I don't have anymore but had already made into iso trying to test bleem a few years ago)

Edited by i900french-addict

Guest speleomaniac
speleomanic i love u :)

it finally installs but however it doesnt recognise any gestures :D

you said it works on your omnia now? also the gestures or only the installation?

regards

you're right, i acidentally uploaded an older version which doesnt output angle values... :)

this one should work.

edit: i forgot to mention that some options in settings doesnt work. (eg. stylus, disable on upright)

HTCSensorSDK_v_0.5.zip

Edited by speleomaniac

Guest lukaka82

please, can i have a list of the best .cab games those work with our omnia i900? for the momento in my opinion the best are

1)asphalt 4 hd

2)teeter

3)resco bubbles

other?? :)

Guest filipich
If you already have Asphalt4 HD you can just change the setting from touch to accelerometer in the options menu.

Hi, I don't have an option for accelerometer variant ?

Guest ChotuBunny

Hi :)

Does any of u know which version of Pencil Box runs smoothly on Omnia?

I've tried version 2.4, but it doesn't work, the screen is completely black, not responding. :S

Thank u

a small standalone app based on "Box2D Physics Engine".

should work on any device, but gravity works only for omnia.

tilt device to change gravity vector, or drag any part of the body around.

pressing optical joystick exits the app.

Edit: optical button may not exit app if fingermouse mode is active. the end key also quits the app now.

this is hilaaaarious :)

Guest i900french-addict

Made a nex video on FPSEce, this time with Final Fantasy.

Try to look for a video of the same game with iphone, on youtube. You'll se how the omnia kills the poor iphone :)