games for the Omnia i900.

Guest loquillo

Guest lantony
you're right, i acidentally uploaded an older version which doesnt output angle values... :D

this one should work.

edit: i forgot to mention that some options in settings doesnt work. (eg. stylus, disable on upright)

Thank you speleomaniac for the 0.5v !!!! Everything works great but I can only start Psyco 2 or 3 times, after that it won't load anymore :) even after soft reset on my Omnia. Teeter works great but it seems like sometimes there is more inclination to the left side :)

Thanks again for your great apps !

Guest Boby-HRZ
Teeter works great but it seems like sometimes there is more inclination to the left side :)

Thanks again for your great apps !

I have the same problem. When the phone si perfectly horizontal the ball goes quite fast to the right part ( the one with the samsung logo and the hard buttons).

Guest Maxwell Newton
Has anyone gotta resco defender working right on the Omnia? I tried the game seems good but i cant click pause, main menu, new game and its obviously not for our screen. Also the items are to small.. This would be a badass game. Is there any game like this that we can use?

Sorry if this has already been answered!

To access the menus you have to imagine the buttons are directly below where they actually are on the touchscreen, so bottom left, middle and bottom righ of the screen. They are all about an inch below where the icons are on the screen, hope this helps!

Guest Maxwell Newton

Hey,

Ive got Age of Empires Gold installed on my omnia, amazing game, a really great port from PC, only the music quality lets it down!

One problem though, other than 3/4 screen, im not sure how to use QVWGA fix thing, does it stretch images ful screen??, theres meant to be a PDA button you press and hold so that when you tap the screen its a right click, and when you drag the screen it scrolls. I would have thought the touchpad button would have worked for this, but it doesnt! Is there any way to map this button to the alternative options in this game?

Any help would be greatly apreciated!!

Game review here:

http://www.pdagameguide.com/age-of-empires.html

You can get the trail here to play with:

http://download.chip.eu/en/Age-of-Empires-...25_1429713.html

Thanks,

Max

Guest speleomaniac
I have the same problem. When the phone si perfectly horizontal the ball goes quite fast to the right part ( the one with the samsung logo and the hard buttons).

brand new version, all files go to \Windows directory.

added a control panel applet where you can calibrate the readings of htcemudk.dll. check under settings->system.

HTCEmu_v0.6.zip

Guest insemis
Hi :)

Does any of u know which version of Pencil Box runs smoothly on Omnia?

I've tried version 2.4, but it doesn't work, the screen is completely black, not responding. :S

Thank u

Hi , Have a look at VsPainter - theres an Omnia version that looks quite good.

post-438924-1234215271_thumb.jpg

Edited by insemis

Guest lantony

added a control panel applet where you can calibrate the readings of htcemudk.dll. check under settings->system.

That's incredible! After calibration no problems anymore :)

What a nice control panel :D

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu

Guest lukaka82
please, can i have a list of the best .cab games those work with our omnia i900? for the momento in my opinion the best are

1)asphalt 4 hd

2)teeter

3)resco bubbles

let's go on with the list...

Guest Michael122w

Hi Speleomaniac! This is a really good step forward with this release - it seems to be much more responsive. When I used to play Teeter the ball was a little sluggish - but now it zips around the maze (and often into the holes,lol!)

I think that there might be a problem thought. When I install the new emulators I loose the gesture support on the Opera! I have a heap of programs installed on my onmia (including M2D) but it was only after I installed the HTC emulators that Operas gestures stopped (I can no longer move around the screen).

Is anyone else having this problem?

Edit: I reloaded emualtor then opera then M2D and Opera's gestures works again!

Edited by Michael122w

Guest Maxwell Newton
Hey,

Ive got Age of Empires Gold installed on my omnia, amazing game, a really great port from PC, only the music quality lets it down!

One problem though, other than 3/4 screen, im not sure how to use QVWGA fix thing, does it stretch images ful screen??, theres meant to be a PDA button you press and hold so that when you tap the screen its a right click, and when you drag the screen it scrolls. I would have thought the touchpad button would have worked for this, but it doesnt! Is there any way to map this button to the alternative options in this game?

Any help would be greatly apreciated!!

Game review here:

http://www.pdagameguide.com/age-of-empires.html

You can get the trail here to play with:

http://download.chip.eu/en/Age-of-Empires-...25_1429713.html

Thanks,

Max

Bump? :(

Guest insemis

Hi Dudes ,

Update on FPSEce compatible roms :

Loaded - Fast enough to play

Reloaded - Noticably slower than Loaded and playable

NFS Porsche Challenge - Incar view fast enough to play - Third person view too slow

Motoracer - Fast enough to play

Stock car Racing - Playable but a bit on the slow side

and decent game cab to add

Ferrari GT Evolution HD (Gameloft) is an enjoyable game, great engine sounds and the touch screen controls are very responsive.

....and finally, Gravity Defied, fun java game , has on screen virtual joystick that works very well and course editor software

available.

post-438924-1234461949_thumb.gif

:(

Edited by insemis

Guest Jokes On You
the best site ive had for omnia apps and games is Please read the site rules no links or requests for warez.com... theyre awesome

Great suggestion that is a really good site.

Guest Dblocker

I've got Asphalt HD running on my Omnia with the accelerometer option. But the controls don't seem very accurate; I find it almost impossible to properly steer the car. Any tips / advice on how to better steer on my Omnia?

Guest i900french-addict

After many days of working on making a proper .iso file of fina fantasy 8, I finaly got something working.

And the result was surprising: it works even better than FF7!

Almost never under 35 fps, very good cinematics, fully playable!! that's amazing!

I'll try to upload a video on ebay this week end.

By the way, here the list of the games I've got in my Omnia's memory for the moment (the one I converted myself, or I found working the best)

-ridge racer

-destruction derby

-destruction derby 2

-NBA live 2003

-Dino crisi 2

-Final fantasy 7 (only the 1st cd for th moment, my poor memory is almost full!!)

-Final fantasy 8 (cd1, same reason^^)

-GTA 2

-Crash bandiccot collection

-Alien trilogy

-Wipeout 3

-Gran tourismo 1

-Soul reaver

-resident evil 3

-tekken 1 (the only one running too slow, just to have a tekken ^^)

-Street collection

-pack of 800 nes games

EDIT:I've just realised the effect of a big frame skip. With a frameskip over 8, TEKKEN becomes playab le without being ugly !

More, with medium frameskip, the music becomes quite audible on the final fantasy (about 60fps for FF with frameskip on 7, the animation remains good)

Edited by i900french-addict

Guest Maxwell Newton
After many days of working on making a proper .iso file of fina fantasy 8, I finaly got something working.

Almost never under 35 fps, very good cinematics, fully playable!! that's amazing!

You tube would be better! Please let us know im quite excited bout FF8 on my phone!! Could you also post a short tutorial on how to do this? Thanks!!

Guest TheDrizzle

Has anyone noticed that after using a g-sensor app/game your mouse setting reverts back to "direction" mode if you have it in "mouse" mode? This happens anytime I use g-sensor emulator apps on my i910. Not a huge deal but I was just curious if this is unique to my device or if anyone else has seen this?

Guest speleomaniac
Has anyone noticed that after using a g-sensor app/game your mouse setting reverts back to "direction" mode if you have it in "mouse" mode? This happens anytime I use g-sensor emulator apps on my i910. Not a huge deal but I was just curious if this is unique to my device or if anyone else has seen this?

this is a known "feature". actually it works like this: HTCApi.dll queries the mouse setting when HTCNavOpen() it is called, and reverts the setting back when HTCNavClose() is called. this is for emulating the navigation wheel of HTC devices. left and right movement on optical joystick rotates the wheel. you can also rotate the wheel by making circles with your finger on the bottom part of the screen when an htc application is running (and using htcapi.dll). i'll make both optional and make them selectable in the control panel applet in the next release. (default will be disabled).

edit1: if you run an htc app while another one is running, and close the first one then the second one, this issue will always occur.

edit2: the mouse setting is probably not reverting back, because the application you use doesnt call HTCNavClose() when it exits. i'll add the revertion code to DLL_PROCESS_DETACH case.

Edited by speleomaniac

By the way, here the list of the games I've got in my Omnia's memory for the moment (the one I converted myself, or I found working the best)

-ridge racer

-destruction derby

-destruction derby 2

-NBA live 2003

-Dino crisi 2

-Final fantasy 7 (only the 1st cd for th moment, my poor memory is almost full!!)

-Final fantasy 8 (cd1, same reason^^)

-GTA 2

-Crash bandiccot collection

-Alien trilogy

-Wipeout 3

-Gran tourismo 1

-Soul reaver

-resident evil 3

-tekken 1 (the only one running too slow, just to have a tekken ^^)

-Street collection

-pack of 800 nes games

EDIT:I've just realised the effect of a big frame skip. With a frameskip over 8, TEKKEN becomes playab le without being ugly !

More, with medium frameskip, the music becomes quite audible on the final fantasy (about 60fps for FF with frameskip on 7, the animation remains good)

Hey, where do i get the Final fantasy games?

Guest i900french-addict
You tube would be better! Please let us know im quite excited bout FF8 on my phone!! Could you also post a short tutorial on how to do this? Thanks!!

Damn, I said ebay??!!! I was not drunk but....think I was tired!!

Yes, on youtube, I'll do it during the week end

For the game, I was lucky enough to have kept this old game (but not the psx, and my ps2 died a few months ago...)