games for the Omnia i900.

Guest loquillo

Guest i900french-addict

New working and not working games on FPSEce

Working:

-Harvest moon (about 25 Fps)

-Twisted metal 2 (as usual it seems, the fastest game on emulators: about 50 Fps in game!)

Non Working:

-Need for speed 1, 2, 3

Fof final fantasy 9, it seems that the "cinematic" at the beginning of a new game is the big problem....

So I'm trying to get a memory card image with a saved game after this cinematic on my pc to transfer it on my omnia...

EDIT: it worked! I found a saved game on the web (the very first save point of the game), converted it into .mcd format (same as Bleem!), renamed it "Card2" and put it in the memory card folder of FPSEce.

And it seems to work, but so far I didn't play enough to see if the problem will happen again for the next cinematic (in fact, the intro cinematic actually works, but maybe 3 images per 30 seconds....)

Edited by i900french-addict

Guest Genix9
Here is a Tetris game using Omnia's accelerometer. Tilt the device to move the piece left/right/down. Touch the screen to rotate, press action to pause. Calibration is performed when the new game is started and also when the game is resumed from pause.

It's not much but it can be fun :(

Tnx to speleomaniac for his work on accelerometer!

Nice work on this one! Think it would be possible to smooth the scrolling and moving left/right, similar to the Teeter type of smooth-scroll? And maybe give the shapes some depth/perspective or 3D look B) ? It's a great starting point that could really go far I think.

Guest Benzenith
Here is a Tetris game using Omnia's accelerometer. Tilt the device to move the piece left/right/down. Touch the screen to rotate, press action to pause. Calibration is performed when the new game is started and also when the game is resumed from pause.

It's not much but it can be fun B)

Tnx to speleomaniac for his work on accelerometer!

a little poor on interface but excelent gameplay thx a lot :(

Guest goranm
Nice work on this one! Think it would be possible to smooth the scrolling and moving left/right, similar to the Teeter type of smooth-scroll? And maybe give the shapes some depth/perspective or 3D look B) ? It's a great starting point that could really go far I think.

Thanks, I'm a bit busy at the moment, but when I get the time I'll have to sort out that issue with the rotation not working unless autorotate or etiquette is turned on. Smooth scroll is in the plans, but I'm not so sure about the better looking shapes :( Maybe...

Guest goranm

OmniTris UPDATED TO v1.1

---------------------

Navigation works when autorotate is off

smooth scrolling

Fixed some bug with the settings

OmniTrisInstallerV1.1.CAB

edit: fixed another bug

Nice work on this one! Think it would be possible to smooth the scrolling and moving left/right, similar to the Teeter type of smooth-scroll? And maybe give the shapes some depth/perspective or 3D look :( ? It's a great starting point that could really go far I think.
Edited by goranm

Guest TheDrizzle
Does anyone know about calibrating the accelerometer in the vzw i910

If you are using the latest version of speleomaniacs dlls, it should have put a control panel in your "setting" window. ("System" tab). The entry is called "HTC Emulator". You can use that to calibrate the HTC emulator.

Guest beranimus
If you are using the latest version of speleomaniacs dlls, it should have put a control panel in your "setting" window. ("System" tab). The entry is called "HTC Emulator". You can use that to calibrate the HTC emulator.

Im using version .7 but I still don't have a a control panle to click on. I downloaded .7 htc dll and put them in the windows folder but no control panel

Guest Funkyriffic

Hey speleomaniac, I had Physco working before, but I flashed my ROM and now Physco just flashes once and doesn't start. Help! I just really want this to work because it's such a simple but fun app :(

Running the MSHJ1 ROM, with .NET 3.5....

Edited by Funkyriffic

Guest esticbo

I have some problem with this play (OmniTris), somebody my display shotdown and then the OmniTris don't work properly

Edited by esticbo

Guest lantony
Hey speleomaniac, I had Physco working before, but I flashed my ROM and now Physco just flashes once and doesn't start. Help! I just really want this to work because it's such a simple but fun app :(

Running the MSHJ1 ROM, with .NET 3.5....

I have the same problem too. My omnia just run phsyco a couple of times, after that everytime i try to run it, the screen just flashes :S

Guest Broda

Problem starting the DiamnodBeer2 (DiamondBeer2Installer-v0_1.CAB)

Install this stuffs well, but when I start de application/game

Unable to load Sensor DLL

How to Solve this?

Guest krikos
a small standalone app based on "Box2D Physics Engine".

should work on any device, but gravity works only for omnia.

tilt device to change gravity vector, or drag any part of the body around.

pressing optical joystick exits the app.

Edit: optical button may not exit app if fingermouse mode is active. the end key also quits the app now.

i can't run this app, when i tap on file .exe it's open for a second and close, why? help me please

Guest ivanoski
Hi,

Has anyone been able have any success with running Finalburn on the Omnia? When I load a game usually half the screen is cut off, the picture isn't centered, and you can't choose display in landscape mode.

any help is appreciated,

thanks

I have same problem too, SOMEBODY HELP!

Guest niko81

Please PLEASE!!!!, anyone can give a link or directly upload the configuration's file of FPSEce to work fullscreen on omnia?

and what is the name of the bluetooth pad?

it's so hard to work this on omnia, if any body can do a topic this wonderfull program....