games for the Omnia i900.

Guest loquillo

Guest offroadfreak8582

got resco bubbles on my omnia but the key 00721 doesn't work for me if you(trmp) could explain to me how i will get it wright..

and how's teeter going for omnia??

greetz

got resco bubbles on my omnia but the key 00721 doesn't work for me if you(trmp) could explain to me how i will get it wright..

and how's teeter going for omnia??

greetz

Alright.

In this Forum http://www.pda4x.com/read.php?tid=78541&am...e=2&fpage=1 have a name and one code, you will replace "Your Name" in the Owner Information (Settings>>Personal) with this name, start the game and put the code.

I'm not a programmer, but i think Speleomaniac (great programmer) is working in this project (Teeter for Omnia).

Edited by trmp

Hey guys, you are discussing warez here and that is against the board policy and it makes things difficult for the mods, so please don't post such links here....

hi boys...i'm Italian and they are recorded to me from little to this forum. I have a samsung omnia. I have read this a little topic and they are not successful to understand if a compatible version or a patch for the teeter for samsung exists omnia. you can help me?

sorry for my bad english... B)

Edited by Aspx

Guest offroadfreak8582
Alright.

In this Forum http://www.pda4x.com/read.php?tid=78541&am...e=2&fpage=1 have a name and one code, you will replace "Your Name" in the Owner Information (Settings>>Personal) with this name, start the game and put the code.

I'm not a programmer, but i think Speleomaniac (great programmer) is working in this project (Teeter for Omnia).

that worked great trmp !!! extremely resco bubbles addicted now

great work

greetz

Guest speleomaniac
any news about Teeter for Omnia B)

soon guys, patience B)

good news: i got it working on my omnia without problems while attached to a debugger, i can play all levels. resolution and mouse input scaling working perfectly.

bad news: without debugger somehow the windows message pump stops, still trying to figure out why.

possible release date: tonight B)

soon guys, patience B)

good news: i got it working on my omnia without problems while attached to a debugger, i can play all levels. resolution and mouse input scaling working perfectly.

bad news: without debugger somehow the windows message pump stops, still trying to figure out why.

That is awesome news man. I play teeter all day long on my touch pro and it rocks B)

Guest DJRedLine
soon guys, patience B)

Great news, looking forward to it B)

Guest imthegeneral

sorry for being slow (!) but would someone be good enough to explain just how to install lightsaber app!!?? I have it on my fone but when trying to access it I get the message- "can't find PInvoke DLL'HTCSensorSDK'"

wot am i doin wrong?!! arggghh!

B)

Guest PhilipE
soon guys, patience B)

Wow that's awesome mate, can't wait!! B)

Guest speleomaniac

Teeter lovers, here you go...

Instructions:

1. Remove the old installation, if you have one. Also delete the directory. (Labyrinth)

2. Install a fresh copy of HTC_Teeter.

3. Copy the 2 files from TeeterPatch.zip to the installation directory. (replace Labyrinth.exe, copy pdraw.dll)

4. Start the game, enjoy tilting.

You may notice the background distortion when the ball moves. Ignore it. I do so. B)

Edit: I forgot to say that you have to use the HTCEmu dll's to get the game work. Those can be found in one of my previous posts.(Use the latest one)

TeeterPatch.zip

HTC_Teeter_by_Swtos.cab

Edited by speleomaniac

Great work! Btw, ball and holes has some ellipse form, and all button are blind B) But still very usefull! Fanx from all 4pda.ru B)

Ну времена попутал, подумаешь B) Хотел бы я посмотреть как вы, пиндосы, по русски напишите хотя бы про маму и раму B)

Edited by catmat

Guest ZiTe747
Teeter lovers, here you go...

Instructions:

1. Remove the old installation, if you have one. Also delete the directory. (Labyrinth)

2. Install a fresh copy of HTC_Teeter.

3. Copy the 2 files from TeeterPatch.zip to the installation directory. (replace Labyrinth.exe, copy pdraw.dll)

4. Start the game, enjoy tilting.

You may notice the background distortion when the ball moves. Ignore it. I do so. B)

Edit: I forgot to say that you have to use the HTCEmu dll's to get the game work. Those can be found in one of my previous posts.(Use the latest one)

Thanks a lot man!! B) B) B)