a game of dice for samsung omnia

Guest loquillo

The 5 dice version may be usefull for travel yatzee!!

Scratch that, just thought you hold dice in yatzee and throw remainder.

Would be usefull if you could choose amount of dice to throw

hi,

what about the five dices game ?

HERE IT IS:

http://rapidshare.com/files/147524531/Dice2.exe

You could choose between 2-Dice Game and 5-Dice Game..

;)

Edited by truce

Guest Quang05BlkBoxsterS n Omnia

Thanks! It is cool even only two dices. Where is the one with SIX red dices like the Youtube showing on the Omnia? But at least this is the first fun little game for me to utilize the accelerometer. I believe as more Omnia is sold and more WM phones with similar motion sensor are coming to the market, better games will be out soon. I like to see ping pong, tennis, bowling like the Nintendo Wii.

If anyone is interested in the best looking game so far on the Omnia (for me) try download Realm (Google "Softpedia 3D games) for PPC, its graphics is absolutely stunning like playing on a little mini computer's best LCD monitor.

Guest Quang05BlkBoxsterS n Omnia

Never mind didn'r read the previous post ;) and the Dice2 is WAY better than the first one and thank you so much both the poster and the xda developers ;) . That is enough for me now playing with the Omnia for over 3 weeks (some nights stayed up to 4am and went to work the next day ;) ). Now I got iGuidance 4 (free :P ) working like a little mini portable GPS device (still have the dinosaur touch screen magellan 8000 that costed >US$1K just a few yrs ago), TCMP for WM 6.1 that works even better than Touch Player (full screen for DivX format and no loss of details ;) ), all cool games, DXHH3 (battery life may suffer but no official confirmation yet but it is still buggy of course :wacko: ), a few good free full length DivX movies (Die Hard 4, Death Race, The Tomb, Hancock, Dark Knight), SPB Shell 2.1.2 (HTC, iPhone look-alike skins :( that confused co-workers iphones), WM file utilities like backup. With a few hundred mp3 and image files I'll probably have ;) .

But last not the least is that I am able to go to bed early now at midnite :D and happy with current working setup on my Omnia ;) .

One nice addition if there is a new ROM to unlock or add the US 3G ATT band but as long as the nav sw is working fine for me then it is no need as I prefer to surf via stable wifi hot spots.

But last not the least is that I am able to go to bed early now at midnite ;) and happy with current working setup on my Omnia :wacko: .

One nice addition if there is a new ROM to unlock or add the US 3G ATT band but as long as the nav sw is working fine for me then it is no need as I prefer to surf via stable wifi hot spots.

That's one happy Omnian! :( good night mate... :D

• 6 months later...