Complete install guide for Manila (TouchFlo 2D) on i900

Guest robf80

Does any1 know how to set the initial directory for pictures within manilla? I want to use /My Storage/DCIM as the picture directory instead of the one it's using now..

Guest 3shirts
Does any1 know how to set the initial directory for pictures within manilla? I want to use /My Storage/DCIM as the picture directory instead of the one it's using now..

Yep, tap Album (bottom left soft key when on the photo tab) then go Album > My Storage > DCIM. It will open.

Now go Menu > Set Album As Favourite.

This will make it the album you see in the photos tab on the menu :lol:

Guest Omnia_1

I found a nice Comm Manager on XDA Dev, I cant remember the author but if you're reading this then thanks! :lol:

Oh, after install dont forget to change the registry for WLAN

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\CommManager\WLAN]

"DeviceName"="{98C5250D-C29A-4985-AE5F-AFE5367E5006}\\JAGUARGSP1"

f_CapScr0001m_176bf32.png

Edited by Omnia_1

Yep, tap Album (bottom left soft key when on the photo tab) then go Album > My Storage > DCIM. It will open.

Now go Menu > Set Album As Favourite.

This will make it the album you see in the photos tab on the menu :lol:

Yeah.. Thanx!!! Nice!

Now for something completely different...

How can we set the default programs for Clock (klaxon), Music (S2P) Calendar (Tumbcal) and Picture viewer (S2V)? Is there a way to change this within manilla, of maybe even change the called executables?

Guest Omnia_1

Is it? D'OH!!! my apology.

Can someone please please edit the .XML to move the Home screen 'Calendar' and 'Call History' down the page and if its possible increase the txt size slightly?

Edited by Omnia_1

Can someone please please edit the .XML to move the Home screen 'Calendar' and 'Call History' down the page and if its possible increase the txt size slightly?

Yup, am working on it but have been abit busy with work. Perhaps this weekends... :lol:

Guest jonboyuk

I LOVE this!!!!! It's brilliant!

One thing - the audio manager (which actually works nicely), clearly doesn't like WQVGA, does it just need a new skin or a new program? Or should it be working and I've missed something?

Hi, I'm new on this so i'm looking for some information:

- who much memory storage Manila takes ?

- which files can be installed on My storage and which ones must be installed on My device ,

- is an uptodate installation manual available ?

Many thanks to the experts

Edited by jclsm

Guest 3shirts
Hi, I'm new on this so i'm looking for some information:

- who much memory storage Manila takes ?

- which files can be installed on My storage and which ones must be installed on My device ,

- is an uptodate installation manual available ?

Many thanks to the experts

Yeah, any chance someone could supply a nice complete installation guide with all the files inclusing the modified ones for Omnia res and a list of registry tweaks needed after installation. Ideally including the Thumbscal trick (I have a license). Thanks

Edited by 3shirts

Guest Larnsky

I've only recently got my Omnia on Orange and I installed SPB Shell on it straight away which I get on with ok. This app looks great but I'm concerned about the amount of memory it will use, and the fact that the landscape won't work, maybe I'll hold on with SPB Shell for the meantime.

Just a little update people, I have managed to cook M2D into HJ5 and after alloootttt of work, it is working, but only just. The storage at 60MB free seems reasonable, so I'm quite pleased. I still have few bugs to sort out before even letting you try... hang in there...

Btw, for those who have installed the Youtube program, does it work fine? The graphics on my ROM does not seem to like the resolution or something and doesn't render well.

Also, thanks to all the contributors of this thread, without it, I wouldn't have even known where to start modifiying it for our Omnia.

A sneek peak.... :lol:

post-428546-1224599792_thumb.jpg

post-428546-1224599845_thumb.jpg

post-428546-1224599859_thumb.jpg

post-428546-1224599951_thumb.jpg

post-428546-1224600046_thumb.jpg

post-428546-1224600131_thumb.jpg

Just a little update people, I have managed to cook M2D into HJ5 and after alloootttt of work, it is working, but only just. The storage at 60MB free seems reasonable, so I'm quite pleased. I still have few bugs to sort out before even letting you try... hang in there...

Btw, for those who have installed the Youtube program, does it work fine? The graphics on my ROM does not seem to like the resolution or something and doesn't render well.

Also, thanks to all the contributors of this thread, without it, I wouldn't have even known where to start modifiying it for our Omnia.

Nice going!!! Are you gonna strip your rom or just add manilla? Also maybe it's an idea to coo op with paul's modified and optimized rom?

Wow, looks great! Can't wait for this rom!

Edited by Vortex

Awesome work PaSsoA.

did you end up fixing your MyStorage problem with it disappearing?

I wonder if Manila can be stricly install on my storage?

Guest pp56825

PaSSoA,

Can you tell us what you have out/add to your version of ROM?

Can you also place some photos from missing calls/contacts TABs?

Guest starflare04

Hi PaSSoA

nice work with your rom.

the HTC youtube program still has some bugs to be working on omnia, what i did was to install the free youtubeplay program and tweak the registry to be the main program on internet widget.

Also can you upload the background image... i already did some twaks to the xml settings to fit omnia screen but im lazy for the background :D