Complete install guide for Manila (TouchFlo 2D) on i900

Guest robf80

Audio Manager Manila2D (TouchFLO) for Omnia Fix (Portrait mode only)

For those who can't resist to be annoyed at that Audio Manager screen size incompatibility issue on our Omnia, like me.

Just extract and replace files on your device's \Windows\ directory.

capture002xg0.jpgcapture001ap5.jpgcapture003px6.jpg

Enjoy! :D

great fix ;). the drag shouldnt be without the windows scrollbar? :lol: i dont remember having it hehe

Hi there,

I'm trying to get the same screen for my homewidget as this theme:

screen01we1.jpg

However, i can't get the analog clock to display. Is there anyone here who has managed to display both the analog and the digital clock as displayed on the image? If so, could you please post your htchomesettings.xml or copy the specific code in the xml file for the homewidget?

Thanks in advance

Guest posaw88

Hi,

May I know is there a way to make HTC Audio Booster to work on Omnia? Am always got this message - "Audio Booster only works when a headset is plugged into the device. Plug in a headset and tap Retry to continue."

Thanks.

Guest punkmonkey1984
Audio Manager Manila2D (TouchFLO) for Omnia Fix (Portrait mode only)

For those who can't resist to be annoyed at that Audio Manager screen size incompatibility issue on our Omnia, like me.

Just extract and replace files on your device's \Windows\ directory.

capture002xg0.jpgcapture001ap5.jpgcapture003px6.jpg

Enjoy! :lol:

Amazing because it was annoying, but now its amazing thanks again

Guest 404error

Is it possible to change the shortcut " all people" in the contacts tab to go to the omnia phonebook instead of the WM contacts application? The Omnia application is so much more thumb friendly...

Is it possible to change the shortcut " all people" in the contacts tab to go to the omnia phonebook instead of the WM contacts application? The Omnia application is so much more thumb friendly...

Install icontact and you have a yet more finger friendly app that integrates very well!!

Passoa, maybe nice to include this also in your rom:

My experience shows that the following steps seem to improve the time to get a GPS fix, without need to download XTRA data:

1. Go to Settings > System > Enhanced GPS and set both settings to "Disable"

2. Go to your device's registry, and see the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\GPS Intermediate Driver

3. Change the following string values to nothing (don't delete them, just edit them and clear the value):

CurrentLogFile (originally \GPSID_log.txt)

OldLogFile (originally \GPSID_log.bak)

4. Soft-reset your device

5. With File Explorer, go to My Device, and delete the two GPSID_log files you see, and the file named xtra. If you don't soft-reset, you will not be able to delete some of them.

6. Check again the registry setting. Sometimes in rare cases it may revert the settings back - but that's a general WM problem.

Really looking forward to your manilla enabled stripped rom... Looks exactly what i was looking for..

Guest Shadowy

Thanks for all your hard work guys, looks superb. The only problem I have is that the comms manager screen is strange, the fonts are stretched and disjointed. I think I've followed all the instructions but may well have missed something. Anyone got any ideas? Cheers.

Guest 3shirts
Thanks for all your hard work guys, looks superb. The only problem I have is that the comms manager screen is strange, the fonts are stretched and disjointed. I think I've followed all the instructions but may well have missed something. Anyone got any ideas? Cheers.

Do you have the CamerAware Omnia skin? When I installed the fonts from that it msde my comm manager font funny

Guest Shadowy
Do you have the CamerAware Omnia skin? When I installed the fonts from that it msde my comm manager font funny

Yes, how bizarre, I'll try deleting the fonts, thanks.

Guest 3shirts
Yes, how bizarre, I'll try deleting the fonts, thanks.

Good luck, I couldn't get shot of them, even with Resco explorer. I've since done a reflash but short of that, i'm not sure you can get rid of them.

Guest 404error

I have the same problem but haven't Camerware installed...

Guest punkmonkey1984
Install icontact and you have a yet more finger friendly app that integrates very well!!

i downloaded that but it still dont go to icontact app, it still goes to the normal winmo one when going from people tp all people on manila  :lol:

Guest punkmonkey1984
i downloaded that but it still dont go to icontact app, it still goes to the normal winmo one when going from people tp all people on manila  :lol:

or try this

http://www.pocketcm.com/contact.php

install it, its free :D then download the file attached 

to install Close PocketCM

Copy the file to your PocketCM installation directory

Make sure its extension is .cmt

In PocketCM press the phone button for 250ms (stay pressed), slide left to the option button (second from the left)

Release, then select "choose theme", and select the theme you just copied

i changed the backround image to fit in with the one which works with manila 2d for the omnia so its the same all the way though

all credit goes to 

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=397660

for the theme (i just changed the backround)

enjoy

omniamanila.zip

Edited by punkmonkey1984

Can you post a screenshot.

Guest Shadowy
You can use this program. Run .exe from your PC, hook your phone to PC and it will install into the phone. Run the program and do a printscreen, upload it here for us. :lol:

SpbScreenshot_setup.exe

Thanks for that. Now I have to work out how to upload it...here goes :D

post-420451-1224761759_thumb.png

:lol:

Mine is ok until I press it down. It becomes like this and I tried all sort of ways to fix it but couldn't. I installed a set into my friend's and it works ok!

screenshot10zi9.png