Complete install guide for Manila (TouchFlo 2D) on i900

Guest robf80

Guest Likvidator
Same as Taril,

Use those options, no probs whatsoever with avi playback.

All good, would show you screen shot, but nothing decent to show you on my memory card.

But you shouldn't have issues with coreplayer, it's very handy. I use it to play all types of media.

Thanks a lot guys! Just 15 minutes ago playing with settings I found out correct solution by myself. It's exactly as Taril wrote. Anyway. I really appreciate your help.

Regards! B)

Guest foxmylife

please, can someone tell me where is the "HKLM/software/HTC/CommManager/WLAN" ? Is it in a xml ? in the phone ? in the computer ? People already asked before me but they didn't get the answer.

Thank you !

Guest DJRedLine
please, can someone tell me where is the "HKLM/software/HTC/CommManager/WLAN" ? Is it in a xml ? in the phone ? in the computer ? People already asked before me but they didn't get the answer.

Thank you !

You need to install a registry editor like PHM regedit onto the Omnia.

Thank you !

I have answered this about 3 or 4 times in this thread "HKLM/software/HTC/CommManager/WLAN" is in the registry on your omnia. You will need a registry editor to change it.

HKLM = HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE (just in case that was your next question)

Guest camalot
How on earth do you load this program? Ive got my phone plugged in through active sync. Clicked the exe etc. It comes up with an add/remove programs thing? I clicked ok and it says its installed but i cant find it on the omnia to load?

Can anyone answer this Q for me. This is regarding the reg editor im trying to install on my Omnia. B)

Quick question before I install. This section

NOT NEEDED

04.Album_Video_fix.cab (YouTube Video Fix - YouTube App doesn't work)

11.YouTubeQVGA 1_5_1819_1531.cab (Doesn't Work)

05.Task_Manager_2.1_34837.5.cab

08.Audio_Booster.cab (Don't Work)

09.Fullscreen_Player_1_05_080828_0.cab (Makes No Difference)

CAN BE INSTALLED ON LARGE INTERNAL MEMORY

12.GoogleMaps_compressed.CAB (Still needed to use Maps widget)

Does this mean you do not have to instal these cabs?

Quick question before I install. This section

NOT NEEDED

04.Album_Video_fix.cab (YouTube Video Fix - YouTube App doesn't work)

11.YouTubeQVGA 1_5_1819_1531.cab (Doesn't Work)

05.Task_Manager_2.1_34837.5.cab

08.Audio_Booster.cab (Don't Work)

09.Fullscreen_Player_1_05_080828_0.cab (Makes No Difference)

CAN BE INSTALLED ON LARGE INTERNAL MEMORY

12.GoogleMaps_compressed.CAB (Still needed to use Maps widget)

Does this mean you do not have to instal these cabs?

Your correct you don't have to.

Your correct you don't have to.

Thanks rob, havign a few problems installing cab 7 just says instal was unsuccessful. Any ideas?

This has worked for me before but that was on the old vodafone firmware and now i am on the new one

Arghh, i know.!

Ive already downloaded it.

My problem is, i cant figure out how to run it when its installed. It doesnt show up ANYWHERE on my omnia.

When i load it from the PC all i get is an ADD/REMOVE programs box, WTF?

Download the .cab version.

Move the cab to your omnia.

Run the cab on your omnia.

PHM RegEdit should be in your Programs.

Guest Emre SUMENGEN
Hi everyone,

I had this question in my mind for a while but every time it managed to escape getting written here:

I'm having problems getting the videos to show on "Photos & Videos" widget of M2D. The counter shows the total number of files in the library, both the photos and videos. But when I flick-scroll and come to a video, a glitch happens and it behaves weird, showing the photo before or after the video. Upon flicking back, it all resumes normal, while I stay with images.

Did anyone had success with videos? I'm trying to view my self-made videos, with the phone (omnia) itself. Checked the videos, playback with TouchPlayer or CorePlayer is normal, with sound etc.

I'm using update19 of Manila 2D by the way.

Noone to comment on this? It's actually a matter of "Well, my manila shows video thumbnails" or "Nah, mine doesn't either... It's probably how it's designed"...

Not that hard.

Guest 3shirts
Hi guys,

What do i change in the registry to launch ThumbCal instead of default calendar when i click appointments in Manila Home screen?

You can't edit that in the registry. I did it by using the run tool which replaces the calendar.exe and points to the thumbcal executable instead. I'm trying to find the relevant post but searching this forum isn't working for me right now B)

Guest Mrhoffmann
Install the google maps cab that i included

I did that, but its not working.

When i open the exe file it is working, but in manila it is not working.

Did a hard reset, and installed manila again, but googlemaps is not working in manila B)

Edited by Mrhoffmann

Guest hilljens

This work perfect on my Omnia. I have a question though:

- where can I see my upcoming events, planned appointments and tasks in the TouchFlo homescreen?

I would like to se this just under the line Calendar (see picture).

post-432740-1227966541_thumb.jpg

Edited by hilljens

Thanks for the brilliant work into putting this together, such an outstanding theme thanks.

My only problem is AudioManager wont work, just keeps saying search. I tried reinstalling the program but still says the same thing, i installed it on the phones memory and followed all instructions perfectly, any info on this problem would be great, thanks !

Wez

Thanks for the brilliant work into putting this together, such an outstanding theme thanks.

My only problem is AudioManager wont work, just keeps saying search. I tried reinstalling the program but still says the same thing, i installed it on the phones memory and followed all instructions perfectly, any info on this problem would be great, thanks !

Wez

It always does say "searching" until you actually open audioManager and select a song. Then the song we always be on manila until close the background audiomanager.