HTC Album - Fixed Screen Resolution for i900

Guest kaer

Guest maf107ezk0

Hello, I have a strange problem - when I start the album through Resco File Explorer the taskbar is hidden (how it should be), but when I open the album with a hardware button or through SPB Mobile Shell the taskbar is there and it`s very annoying. Can someone help pls :(

Thanks in advance and LOL what a great job you`ve done B)

Guest Th3rmal

The only problem i have with this is not being able to pan around the photo with my finger. I have mouse enabled so i cant even use the Dpad to move around either :(

Guest maf107ezk0
The only problem i have with this is not being able to pan around the photo with my finger. I have mouse enabled so i cant even use the Dpad to move around either B)

Hi, if you zoom the picture and then press the screen for a little bit longer u`ll get the option to move the picture arround with your thumb :( Hope I helped;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest horsesun
I was getting annoyed with the menu floating in the middle of my i900 so I fixed the screen resolution to fit properly. B)

For those who already have the HTC Album installed into Your Device:

1. Close HTC Album in your device.

2. Download HTC_Album_Omnia_Files.zip

3. Extract and replace all files in HTC_Album_Omnia_Files.zip into your i900 \Windows

4. Delete ha_skin_cache_l.dat and ha_skin_cache_p.dat in \Windows

5. Launch HTC Album. (no need for soft reset)

For new installation, please install HTC_Album_2.0_1818.3032.cab then follow the above instructions.

To remove line stroke when using the Album, using a Registry Editor... go to HKLM > Software > HTC > HTCGesture > TraceLine

Enable = 1

Disable = 0

screenshot02yg1.png

that's what i'm looking for for long time, thanks lot! by the way, how about the same issue with audiomanager?

• 3 months later...
Guest finya
Works like a charm! Thanks a million ;)

You guys are amazing, thanks, that's the exact software I was looking for, and it works so quick compared to all the other photo programs out there. The zooming function is by far superior to all other software, and the gestures command all controls is truely innovational.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest semmtexx

Hey I just found this fix. thanks SOO much I've been trying to get a decent photoalbum replacement for a while. i searched awhile back for a wqvga version on google but nothing came up. Now I find this!. Thanks man you rock!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Real Red

Hi ,thx for cab & fix ,Infact I was searching for HTC album which works on omnia for its Youtube /facebook upload property and I see yours work well on omnia but there is not facebook /youtube upload tab in its Menu ,why? is it possible to add this feature to it

this is a link to a video clip shows HTC album uploading video on facebook:

Guest Real Red

2.5.1820.1831 this is the version of HTC album support " social network engine " = upload to youtube & facebook

can anyone modify it to work on omnia( when tab on , doesn't launch !)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest metalzoic

Is there any way to get it to thumbnail video though? Or to load the albums faster when you start it?

Everybody removes media album from their roms, and adding it back with a cab never gets it to

work right and I can't seem to find another program that will show both photos and video...

Guest metalzoic

Been playing with it for some time now.

The program seems to run fine when it loads, but takes forever to load.

From start up it takes 30 seconds to just over 1 minute to open some of the folders

(such as 100sscam or 101sscam) regardless of where the folder is (device, my storage or card)

I've tried installing it to device and my storage but it runs slow either place.

You would think it would cache the folders/thumbnails but under app data/htc/htc album there

are only 2 cache files each under 1000k...

Several people on here mention that its quick... Maybe there is a way to force it to cache?

Does anyone else have this issue? I really like the program and would love to use it.

Currently running Bgill's 2.2 23043 rom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...