(Update: 24 Nov 08) Custom ROM: Manilla2D with Alternate Landscape (DXHK1/M2D04)

Guest PaSSoA

Guest PuijkeN

Just flashed this ROM yesterday and everything works really well! Can't tell anything about battery life yet but feel much improvements compared to my old rom. (non-updated dutch rom)

Feels much faster and just works really smooth!

Guest Dodger747
Can someone help me please.. The only thing i have found with this rom is that i cant get IGO8 to work!!!! I used this alot!

My version of IGO8 works fine. I haven't changed any settings so it doesn't appear to be a general problem... B)

I have tried uninstalling it and even removing it completely and still nothing. It acts like its going to load but doesn't.

Should work.. Have you tried to install it over an old installation? That gave me a problem in the past.. On my rom, igo8 works.

Guest u171173
Can someone help me please.. The only thing i have found with this rom is that i cant get IGO8 to work!!!! I used this alot!

What is the version of your IGO8 ? Me too I've had some problem with an old version; I've upgraded to version 5400 and now no problems!

Guest PuijkeN

I'm having a little issue with ringtones.. I've aplied the My Documents regfile which changes My Documents location to the internal memory of 8gb. I've used this tweak with my original rom to without problems, just having to copy my ringtone files to My Documents\Ringtones (which is then on the 8gb internal).

Now when I copy files to this location the ringtones do not appear. Also in my list of ringtones, all original ringtones appear 3 times. B)

Anyone else with this problem? 

thx

n

Guest PuijkeN
I'm having a little issue with ringtones.. I've aplied the My Documents regfile which changes My Documents location to the internal memory of 8gb. I've used this tweak with my original rom to without problems, just having to copy my ringtone files to My Documents\Ringtones (which is then on the 8gb internal).

Now when I copy files to this location the ringtones do not appear. Also in my list of ringtones, all original ringtones appear 3 times. B)

Anyone else with this problem? 

thx

n

I've found a solution for my problem, if I copy the file in the Ringtones folder and right click it with File Explorer then I can set it as a ringtone! B)

hi need help!

my audio manager keep hanging whenever i scroll do the audio manager icon using touchflo. I need to soft-reset everytime.

But even soft-reset doesn't stop it from "hanging" whenever i open the audio manager. Now i only can use media player to listen to music.

Pls help me! Thanks!

I had this problem too. I had to do a hard reset then so far it is OK. But I am not sure if I will get the same problem later.

Guest fatherswatch
okay here I go, everything works fine for me!

BUT in past I used Webcamera plus for webcam and all worked fine for me buuuuut now with the manilla rom it won't work. I don't know why.

Everytime I start the program it's fine (i guess) but when I start webcam in MSN the program is stopping and it freezes

&& I can't close it in taskmanager

any help here?

Really nobody knows? : /

Guest keenmark

Dear Passoa,

Could you show us when will your next version Rom M2D04 will be released?we are all hoping for it. Thx for your great effort.

Best Wishes ipsmenu.register( "post-member-930307", '', 'popmenubutton-new', 'popmenubutton-new-out' );

Guest PuijkeN

As far as I know you can install this on any Omnia... it's a complete reflash of all the software... I'm using it in a Belgian Omnia which had different versioncodes of most Omnia's here.

As for iGo8, I could easily install this on my Omnia and everything seems to work perfectly! Having no troubles at all. Copy files, install and soft-reset -> done! B)

Ok this sucks... Garmin does the same thing that igo8 8 does with this rom... Acts like its going to load but nothing.......

Do not blame the ROM. You ought to be doing something wrong because me and many others do not have problems. I use iGo8 and it starts and works and I never had any problems.

I would like to repeat: blame yourself and your actions and not the ROM.

Guest Turb0wned
Do not blame the ROM. You ought to be doing something wrong because me and many others do not have problems. I use iGo8 and it starts and works and I never had any problems.

I would like to repeat: blame yourself and your actions and not the ROM.

Well im not blaming the rom acually i have said good things about the rom and dont want to lose it because i like it so much. Im obviously not doing anything wrong if it was working before it.

Should i try re flashing this rom again?