(Update: 24 Nov 08) Custom ROM: Manilla2D with Alternate Landscape (DXHK1/M2D04)

Guest PaSSoA

Guest queener1234

not sure why i can't flash my i908

PDA: i908zhhj2

Phone: i908zhhj1

stuck at eboot 0%

maybe the firmware version is j...

waiting for your new rom and test again

thanks dude for your effort!!!

Edited by queener1234

Thanks all for the kind words, the big day will be in July next year...

I'm performing some final tests for M2D04 so it should be up by tomorrow, initial tests are good, seems faster and there's a new A-GPS program which should address issues for those having problems with satellite locks.

Cheers!

is audio booster going to work in ur next bigger hit? B)

Guest shokka9
A little while more people, you don't want a buggy ROM now, do you? B)

Definitely don't want buggy ROM.

PaSSoA, does this mean you are working on LTE04 too?? I enjoy all ROMs, but especially the slimmer versions. I believe Paul is cooking up an MCR04 ROM, you are with M2D04, Dr Dot is working on something too and Secany is releasing his ROM (firstly to special email group).

Just to let you know, i will be making small donations next week when i finally get paid. Kinda broke now, i think a 1 pound donation is wrong, so i will wait. Gonna donate to you, Paul & Secany.

You ROMs are very good. Tried looking at your cooking instructions. I will get round to it soon, I have M2D on Dr Dots ROM at the moment.

But wait for good HK ROM.

Thanks for all your hard work PaSSoA. You should contract yourself out to any mobile phone manufacturers. I think they would be very interested in your skills!

Guest shokka9
A little while more people, you don't want a buggy ROM now, do you? B)

Definitely don't want buggy ROM. You take as long as you need, even tho we are all very impatient. But a stable ROM is your goal, so i know that you will release when you happy with it.

PaSSoA, does this mean you are working on LTE04 too?? I enjoy all ROMs, but especially the slimmer versions. I believe Paul is cooking up an MCR04 ROM, you are with M2D04, Dr Dot is working on something too and Secany is releasing his ROM (firstly to special email group).

Just to let you know, i will be making small donations next week when i finally get paid. Kinda broke now, i think a 1 pound donation is wrong, so i will wait. Gonna donate to you, Paul & Secany.

You ROMs are very good. Tried looking at your cooking instructions. I will get round to it soon, I have M2D on Dr Dots ROM at the moment.

But wait for good HK ROM.

Thanks for all your hard work PaSSoA. You should contract yourself out to any mobile phone manufacturers. I think they would be very interested in your skills!