(Update: 24 Nov 08) Custom ROM: Manilla2D with Alternate Landscape (DXHK1/M2D04)

Guest PaSSoA

Great ROM.

I'm also experiencing the problem with connecting to Activesync.

Less of a problem with previous ROMs, but seems to be a little worse in this version is that programs will close without warning, returning me to the Today screen.

Otherwise a great ROM.

Also I can't locate 'tclock' (Samsung clock file) in SSMaPa2D from browsing the folders. Can anyone help as I'd like to set the default clock app as Samsung's?

Edited by nollie

Guest midimal
Sorry for the delay, internet was slow today.

Updated first post.

Cheers!

Never say sorry !!! Everybody but NOT U! Take your time u need mate. IF it takes longer - who cares!!!!

Thanks for your cool ROMs! Respect B) B)

Guest mhmtmtl
Great ROM.

Less of a problem with previous ROMs, but seems to be a little worse in this version is that programs will close without warning, returning me to the Today screen.

Otherwise a great ROM.

Also I can't locate 'tclock' (Samsung clock file) in SSMaPa2D from browsing the folders. Can anyone help as I'd like to set the default clock app as Samsung's?

try entering these parameters by hand

New Program: \Windows\tclock.exe

Working Dir: \Windows

Guest midimal
The is one issue - only English dictionary in XT9 B).

Ooops thats not good

EDIT: missed the link posted in the previous post. solved then, thx

Edited by midimal

Anyone knows how to enable zoom/finger scroll back when reading SMS messages? I miss this a bit..Also the dialer in portrait has another skin (still the brown one)...

Other than that THANKS! Again!

Edited by us1111

great ROM and really fast, however, in comm manager when i tap the screen the back ground seems a bit distort and leaves little orange color from the focus bar on the screen. thought the reason was the background pic, played a little and replaced background pic and found out that the orange focus bar acting like a zoomer or something. then went for the solid black background pic and fixed problem. looks kinda cool in orange and black combination.

Edit: well, its not gonna fix the problem entirely, still not perfact as the M2D03FIX. i think the orange focus bar is causing the problem.

Edit: A-GPS works great on my side, it can download the full 38.8kb of file. on M2D03FIX's A-GPS it only can download 37.6kb. although, did not have any GPS problem on both versions. thanks again for all ur efforts to bring us such great stuff......

Edited by Lancez

Great ROM.

Otherwise a great ROM.

I have no problems at all with ActiveSync.

Also changing to Samsung clock file and replacing Messaging with SilverInbox was made by me without any problems

I have no problems at all with ActiveSync.

Also changing to Samsung clock file and replacing Messaging with SilverInbox was made by me without any problems

Sorry for such a simple question but how did you change the clock the Samsung? Where did you browse to/input into SSMaPaD to do this?

Thanks.

Guest mhmtmtl
Sorry for such a simple question but how did you change the clock the Samsung? Where did you browse to/input into SSMaPaD to do this?

Thanks.

Guest mucuracat

Or make an shortcut link of the programm you want to use to your internal storage card. And you can see it in teh ss somthing programm.

Guest jonboyuk

Passoa, Brilliant! Just as expected.

One thing - touch player in DXHK1 was supposed to have been updated to include a new funky album art thingy. Obviously it's been extracted out but can you put the newer version up for download? I'd just like to try it out tbh.

Again - many thanks for your hard work, especially given the circumstance B)

Guest tim1979

Hi All,

i'm really very excitied about this new rom and really happy to see afew comments about the new rom..

However i am really interested to find out more before i flash to this new rom..

Is there any issue on the battery life or so?

How long can the battery last if its solely on the normal usage(without playing song/games/wi-fi usuage)

How long can the battery last if its on usage with playing song/games/wi-fi etc...

How fast can the GPS capture the satelites?

how many satelites are shown?

Is there any hanging issue? if there is, whats the frequency?

Hope those that have already tried the rom kindly advise on this..

Thanks for the advise and especially PaSSoA!! You rock man! B)

Edited by tim1979

Guest rusorusi

wooooooooww nice roms, PaSSoA you are the crack.

one question, how can I replace the call history default the manila 2d for of inesoft history?

Thanks for your job.