(Update: 24 Nov 08) Custom ROM: Manilla2D with Alternate Landscape (DXHK1/M2D04)

Guest PaSSoA

Guest miles_muso

My condolences on your sad loss. I'm sure I speak for all others on this forum who have used your Custom ROMs and your extensive experience when I say that we are all happy to wait for your next developments until you decide it is time to return to the forum. May your god be with you.

Guest teixeira.vh
Is beam enabled with the bluetooth? I noticed that if beam is not enabled you cannot send files. (at least on my experience)

Yes, beam is enabled, in comm manager bluetooth command simply dont respond , always stays off.

Whwn i try to "Add new device" (ex: headset), it returns an error: "Problem with Bluetooth hardware".

Another thing i noticed is that when touching clock opens WM clock and not Samsung clock.

Apreciatte any help.

Thanks.

Guest kersten
Yes, beam is enabled, in comm manager bluetooth command simply dont respond , always stays off.

Whwn i try to "Add new device" (ex: headset), it returns an error: "Problem with Bluetooth hardware".

Another thing i noticed is that when touching clock opens WM clock and not Samsung clock.

Apreciatte any help.

Thanks.

Maybe your Omnia have a Hardware problem and not a Software problem.

My last Nokia had the same problem from one day to another... Bluetooth did not work. Thank god, i had warranty (and 8 weeks to wait B) )

Did you try (flash) a original Rom or other Rom to verify?

Maybe your Omnia have a Hardware problem and not a Software problem.

My last Nokia had the same problem from one day to another... Bluetooth did not work. Thank god, i had warranty (and 8 weeks to wait B) )

Did you try (flash) a original Rom or other Rom to verify?

Im thinking the same. Before flashing BT was working as expected? Maybe try a hard reset to see if this resolves the problem.

Try to query a device from Settings instead of CommManager, remember also to make visible your device.

Have you installed any app that uses BT? Or you think that it interferes the BT?

I have no problem using BT with M2D04, using it from Settings or Comm Manager.

Edited by sector

Sorry, at my the last post i meant: Read on Page 1 Post 2

I think after editing registry you have to restart, try this first.

Try this

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/274737/...80/#entry930567

Same side same Post (Nr.19)

Hi First option didn't work as stated above but the run.exe trick is really a SAVE !!!

Thanks a lot !!

For info I have done following (used TotalCommander)

1- make a backup of SECContact.exe which is in windows directory

2- copy the run.exe provided in the post in wnidows directory

3- rename the run.exe to SECContact.exe (in TotalCommander or RescoExplorer otherwise will not work)

4- create on your desktop a file with notepad containnig the follow text and save it as SECContact.run:

/Program Files/iContact/iContact.exe,-openIn=3

5- copy the SECContact.run to /Windows of PDA

Works like a charm !

Guest kersten
I use DXHK1/M2D04

Reset time to 01/01/2008 when I reset Device.

Help!

What do you mean exact?

After flashing or Hard reset, the date and time are reset to 1.1.2008 and i think 1PM.

So you have to set your time and date in the settings or use Active Sync and the date and time is set automatically.

QUOTE(boybi @ Dec 8 2008, 12:50) post_snapback.gifI have M2D3 in my Omnia. My city is not included in the weather city selection. How can I add my city to the list?

There is a thread on how to do this on the main forum

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-omnia-r...in-weather-tab/

I tryed to copy those files in WIN folder but files in WIN folder are write protected..so i can't move or delete them.

What can i do?

Edited by JeFK

Guest kersten
I tryed to copy those files in WIN folder but files in WIN folder are write protected..so i can't move or delete them.

What can i do?

Try Total Commander or Resco Explorer

Guest Tran Thanh
What do you mean exact?

After flashing or Hard reset, the date and time are reset to 1.1.2008 and i think 1PM.

So you have to set your time and date in the settings or use Active Sync and the date and time is set automatically.

Reset (restart), not Hard reset

Maybe it from one of my soft, I think

Thank you!

Edited by Tran Thanh

Thanks all for your kind words.

I'm waiting for more reports based on HK3, apparently it may be less stable than HK2, so I'll give it a few more days to see if it's worth the upgrade.

Cheers!

Thanks all for your kind words.

I'm waiting for more reports based on HK3, apparently it may be less stable than HK2, so I'll give it a few more days to see if it's worth the upgrade.

Cheers!

PaSSoA, I have just made a donation (not much $10) to say thank you for your custom roms. I have been using the 2d since your very first release and love it - I think I would have binned my Omnia with out it.

Looking forward to a new rom with updated firmware and quick GPS :rolleyes:

Still wait for PaSSoA's M2D-HK3

wish HK3 more stable

Thank PaSSoA for great work

I use this rom too,but why can't i do a hard reset,everytime my omnia starts up normaly.

call and end button together,and softreset won't work

call and end buton and on/off button won't work eighter,please help me

I get a error with installing sygic,so have to hard reset.

Hard reset in programs did not help me.

Hey ... I would like to use the M2D03 version with the black keyboard.... how could I do this ?

(Well, in fact, I hate the alternal landscape mode, but i really love the new keyboard ^^)

I'll probably wait till DXHL2 is out to build a new ROM, which according to secany will have more improvements.

As for the black keyboard, it's the in the 2nd post of this thread :rolleyes:

Cheers!

I'll probably wait till DXHL2 is out to build a new ROM, which according to secany will have more improvements.

As for the black keyboard, it's the in the 2nd post of this thread :)

Cheers!

Passoa rom +"HL2" :rolleyes: :(

Edited by c1-p8