TV out cable - How to make it

Guest alinez

Guest Geronymous
thanks for the update. Please keep us posted on this issue.

Again bad news... this is what I got today:

it was sent yestoday, but it was stopped by the custom due to the strict custom clearance at the end of the year during the Spring Festival. So we have to send it again after February 6th. Could you wait by then? If not, we will refund to you. Pls advise. We are extremly sorry for bringing you the inconvinience.thanks.

Arrrrrggggggg! :D :) ;)

Unless someone finds another place where they have these exact cables, at a similar price, I guess I'll have to wait!

At least they are keeping me informed... :)

• 4 months later...
Guest TheDOdblG

ACCESSORY-AAET554CBEBSTD.gif

I use this adapter (AAET554CBEB) in my car to simultaneously charge my i910 and listen to Pandora, or music on CorePlayer, all while hearing the occasional directional prompt from the lovely lady that works for Garmin XT (Used WoZZeR's ROM). The adapter came with my phone when I ordered it online from Big Red, but since I hard wired this adapter into a cradle that's permenantly affixed to my dashboard, I looked around to purchase another for use elsewhere... I ordered it here:

http://www.cellup.com/p-8083-samsung-s20-p...554cbebstd.aspx

about half the price Samsung will charge.

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest CellUp.com

I'm the owner of the site CellUp.com I was searching through my order history logs today and found that this link had referred a couple of people to my site. I thought I would post a special coupon valid for 10% off of all our cell phone accessories. I hope that the admins don't view this as span as that's not my intention. It's more of just a thank you to the users of modaco.com any way here's the code.

"modaco-10" Enter it with out the quotation marks at the check out for 10% off of your order. I've set this coupon to never expire.

Unfortunately we only ship to the USA and Canada. Sorry UK.

And thanks to whom ever it was that posted the link to CellUp.com

ACCESSORY-AAET554CBEBSTD.gif

I use this adapter (AAET554CBEB) in my car to simultaneously charge my i910 and listen to Pandora, or music on CorePlayer, all while hearing the occasional directional prompt from the lovely lady that works for Garmin XT (Used WoZZeR's ROM). The adapter came with my phone when I ordered it online from Big Red, but since I hard wired this adapter into a cradle that's permenantly affixed to my dashboard, I looked around to purchase another for use elsewhere... I ordered it here:

http://www.cellup.com/p-8083-samsung-s20-p...554cbebstd.aspx

about half the price Samsung will charge.

Cheers!

Edited by CellUp.com

• 3 months later...
Guest debreczenia

Anybody know which pin is the microphone input?

I want to make a cable to charge, and use my omnia handsfree in my car. With my car audio, and some external microphone.

Now I use with the original samsung headset Jack output to my car radio, and work well, but the microphone placed wrong, and I need to charge...

Sorry for my english!