(Minor Update: 08 Nov 08) Custom "Lite" (LTE02) ROM on DTHJ9 with FlashLite3.1 & UC

Guest PaSSoA

Guest Alaster
You have to change the registry, if you use Totalcmd, it'll be in \\Plugins folder.

Change the following key in --> [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSCONTACTS]

\Windows\SecContact.exe <--- changed this value to :MSPOUTLOOK contacts

thanks~it's work great!!

Me too, want to have the Samsung today2 ? any way ??

i installed it with black theme~then it's work

Edited by Alaster

Guest new2city
Install advanced configuration tool 3.3

go to telepnhone and disabled the phone skin

you will have back the normal windows telephone and a lot of memory more :lol: (about 10MB)

great, I love anything that gives more memory... !

Hi Passa0

Any luck with removing the irritaing scroll clicks or removing SAMSUNG's in built touchFlo altogether?

:D

Hallo All!

Good Job, PaSSoA! TNX!!!

But I still have problems with - HTCSensor .dlls'

They making the Klakson programm working not properly (no sound, light only).

Is the any way to disable them, or remove from ROM if it possible?

Guest anthon_da_great

thanks for this great rom..more power to you bro..i have some bug encountered after installing its on my gps..it was not capturing sat signal..but fix by enabling xtra at settings/enhanced gps for sometime and disable..now works great..thanks again!

Note: UC was not cooked in properly, so please manually run SDAutorun.exe to initiate.

hello guys

can someone explain to me what does this mean and what is it for?

Guest Quang05BlkBoxsterS n Omnia

I AM GONNA CAP THIS REPLY BECAUSE THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT A GOOD TODAY APPLICATION SHOULD BE: NO

INTERFERENCE WHATSOEVER WITH ANY GOOD POPULAR SW APPLICATIONS LIKE BASIC NAVIGATION, PHOTO

VIEWER/EDITOR, MUSIC PLAYER/EDITOR, MS OFFICE VIEWER/EDITOR, SENSOR GAMES, ALARMS, ECT.

I installed the 2D manila and it messed up the iGuidance 4 nav sw big time (needed it to work urgently today and yes, it stopped working :lol:), heating up the phone

because it became so unstable and needed to be turned off a few times. Also strange things happened

randomly like the "my storage" folder disappeared, Audio player eats up program memory and can not be

avoided by scrolling over, laggy opening applications (even after a reboot, it took a few seconds to

be able tap in the simple numeric PIN when the screen was sitting there already but not responsive).

It is short lived just over a couple of trial days, lol.

So far comparing with the stable SBP skin, the 2D app has probably the best animated weather HTC-like

page but its overall rock solid stability is a big draw for me. Until there is a stable version that

works well with any other applications: no battery heating, draining, conflicting.. I am sticking

with the official or non-2D manila versions with SPB Shell.

Btw, what do you guys want to see in a new ROM? I have with me the latest HJ9 ROM, thanks to secany. Will have a look to see if there are many improvements though.

So another M2D version and Lite version? Or do you prefer another interface?

Very Good News PaSSoA!, and thanks for your Great Work!

Oh for the next Lite version with HJ9, make it EXTRA LIGHT maybe can reach up to 120MB by

1. Remove the working Opera Mobile and put it in a CAB.

-so that it can be installed in My Storage instead

-due to Opera Mobile cache (a lot since Youtube enabled flv files stored) will be in a device's storage not my storage. Registry hack in opera.ini need to be done, hassle for dummies.

-also due to Opera creates images file for each URL in device and add up in device as well

-plus opera6 (bookmarks) will also increasing in size when new bookmarks is added.

-this also will make removal of opera mobile easier if the new version supporting flash 9 available, or skyfire or firefox mobile etc.

2. Remove ASP (Redundant Streaming player) and point all streaming media to be played using windows media player (it can handles very well)

3. Remove Touch Player (windows media player can handle more formats in fact only window media player works with microsoft voice command and not other player)

4. Remove Calculator (let them install the scientific one themselves)

5. Remove SimTkUI? ( i dunno what is this for)

6. And put TaskSwitcher, Video Editor, Podcast, Smart Reader, Rss Reader, fixed Smart COnverter and other language supports files in a cab

7. Maybe can include registry hack for SECdialler, AutoPotrait when incoming call, ObexInBox, all other fixes including Contact's "new" button faulty.

8. If there is a workable Skin/ UC/ themes please put it in a cab as well.

Thank you in advance.

Oh for the next Lite version with HJ9, make it EXTRA LIGHT maybe can reach up to 120MB by

-due to Opera Mobile cache (a lot since Youtube enabled flv files stored) will be in a device's storage not my storage. Registry hack in opera.ini need to be done, hassle for dummies.

-also due to Opera creates images file for each URL in device and add up in device as well

-plus opera6 (bookmarks) will also increasing in size when new bookmarks is added.

-this also will make removal of opera mobile easier if the new version supporting flash 9 available, or skyfire or firefox mobile etc.

2. Remove ASP (Redundant Streaming player) and point all streaming media to be played using windows media player (it can handles very well)

3. Remove Touch Player (windows media player can handle more formats in fact only window media player works with microsoft voice command and not other player)

6. And put TaskSwitcher, Video Editor, Podcast, Smart Reader, Rss Reader, fixed Smart COnverter and other language supports files in a cab

7. Maybe can include registry hack for SECdialler, AutoPotrait when incoming call, ObexInBox, all other fixes including Contact's "new" button faulty.

Thank you in advance.

How to do #2 man :D :lol:

Anybody tried installing S2P with this ROM? Worked on my previous HI3 ROM but with this one it starts up, shows a distorted Storage Card view (barely readable) with 740 files and then shuts itself down.

Guest new2city
battary life ? is it still 3~4 days ?

I am preparing myself mentally to install this 2night.

Perhaps, you should wait for the HJ9 version, I know I am. should be soon, right PaSSoA? :lol:

Guest Pille69

Thank you in advance.

ack - remove all unneccassaryly staff which is not used for running wm6

people should install what they want by them self

Guest new2city
ack - remove all unneccassaryly staff which is not used for running wm6

people should install what they want by them self

If that's the case, I say, let's remove Office as well, after all it is available as a cab or individual cabs (for Word, Excel and Powerpoint)

Perhaps, you should wait for the HJ9 version, I know I am. should be soon, right PaSSoA? :lol:

j6 was installed last night, i think i will stay on that load for the time being...

Office and Opera should stay in the phone, why spend extra time to remove them? and then be the first thing that we are going to install ?

lol

however, touchplay, photoslides, media album are some tools i never use...

Do not install much new stuff in there... for Bluetooth i recommend the application from Dr Yar, the best right now..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

more on omnia ~> http://omnia.servehttp.com/omnia/

Edited by septic

Guest helladios

Thank you in advance.

++ 10. Very good suggestions!

New LTE02 with HJ9 base ROM should be up in a few hours, doing some final testing.

How do you perform the final testing. Do you have to flash the ROM, than test it, fix it, reflash it etc? Or is there a more convenient way to do this?