Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest buyukbang

This skins are beautiful and have Omnia charisma B) Waiting them becoming ready impatiently. Reall appriciated for your hard work. B)

Just to show I'm still working on it. Won't be converting any more themes now till I have this done. B) I'll post the 3 left ones tomorrow.

Need to find some bigger sized icons as they get fuzy blown up from 48x48 to 78x78.

Guest buyukbang

These skins are beautiful and have Omnia charisma B) Waiting them becoming ready impatiently. Really appriciated for your hard work. B)

Just to show I'm still working on it. Won't be converting any more themes now till I have this done. B) I'll post the 3 left ones tomorrow.

Need to find some bigger sized icons as they get fuzy blown up from 48x48 to 78x78.

Edited by buyukbang

Guest technology
Sector, Matt or anybody,

Has any skinner successfully made their skin work for landscape yet?

See my post here:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-omnia-h...cape-manila-2d/

Building on what btprice2001 and others have done, plus some of my own playing I've managed to:

1. Get the slider and title bars to reposition with a rotate

2. Get the background to shift with a rotate

3. Get the weather tab to look pretty good and shift with a rotate

4. Adjust my camera tab so it looks half-way decent in both landscape and portrait (still rotate agnostic)

5. The launcher tab worked off the bat once the slider and title bars worked

Otherwise, I've failed in general in adding landscape data to the ...POS and ...RECT attributes in the xml file that currently only have portrait details. This may be because it's impossible or just because I'm trying to do the positioning math in my head and missing the mark, causing the layout to go pear-shaped.

Any advice?

Posting snaps of the tabs I have working.

Dear,

How can I download this lovely them?

Thanks

Guest technology
Sector, Matt or anybody,

Has any skinner successfully made their skin work for landscape yet?

See my post here:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-omnia-h...cape-manila-2d/

Building on what btprice2001 and others have done, plus some of my own playing I've managed to:

1. Get the slider and title bars to reposition with a rotate

2. Get the background to shift with a rotate

3. Get the weather tab to look pretty good and shift with a rotate

4. Adjust my camera tab so it looks half-way decent in both landscape and portrait (still rotate agnostic)

5. The launcher tab worked off the bat once the slider and title bars worked

Otherwise, I've failed in general in adding landscape data to the ...POS and ...RECT attributes in the xml file that currently only have portrait details. This may be because it's impossible or just because I'm trying to do the positioning math in my head and missing the mark, causing the layout to go pear-shaped.

Any advice?

Posting snaps of the tabs I have working.

Dear,

How can I download this lovely them?

Thanks

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e

Update:

Replaced the black bar with a white/grey one which is less disturbing. The clock looks more as an eye catcher. I removed the Omnia icons since they were to less in terms of resolution. I made my own icons by editing the original ones with the colors from the samsung omnia ones.

Next thing the digital clock, not sure yet what Im gonna do with it, its not integrated well ...

post-435966-1226685361_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1226685372_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1226685385_thumb.jpg

Guest XtremeMaC

if the digital clock digits are seperate files like 1.bmp 2.bmp etc. u could make the backgrounds transparent and save as gif/png. i haven't yet found the time to fiddle around with any of this. but hopefully when i do i'll be of assistance. great work btw.

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e
if the digital clock digits are seperate files like 1.bmp 2.bmp etc. u could make the backgrounds transparent and save as gif/png. i haven't yet found the time to fiddle around with any of this. but hopefully when i do i'll be of assistance. great work btw.

Yeah they are separated files, you got 1 for the background showing zero zero zero zero and a mask, then the digits 0 - 9 all a file by itself and each has his own mask, plenty of room to edit it B)

Here are the last ones by the way. They are from XDA, can't find the original creators anymore. Downloaded them while browsing to 500 pages. If anyone knows or finds the creators please post it so I can give them credit for the themes below. I merely changed xml file and wallpaper sizes.

I have de M2D black&white by you and the clock is not 24h, its show in AM/PM format, how can i change it? I prefer 24h format like your attached image..

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e
I have de M2D black&white by you and the clock is not 24h, its show in AM/PM format, how can i change it? I prefer 24h format like your attached image..

Go to settings, system, regional settings, change the tab time to HH:mm:ss, AM PM blank.

Oh btw, here is my red Omnia theme. Planning on replacing all icons through the menu but not now B) You might want to change some fonts to black with Manilla2Dconfig.

post-435966-1226710498_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1226710535_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1226710539_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1226710543_thumb.jpg

M2D_Omnia_Red.zip

post-435966-1226752055_thumb.jpg

M2D_Omnia_Blue.zip

Edited by X-t-r-e-m-e

Go to settings, system, regional settings, change the tab time to HH:mm:ss, AM PM blank.

Oh btw, here is my red Omnia theme. Planning on replacing all icons through the menu but not now B) You might want to change some fonts to black with Manilla2Dconfig.

Hello Mr. Xtreme

Why did you post your Omnia red and not those with Omnia original Colors ? Please do.

thanks

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e

Red and Blue above and here is Green and Yellow.

post-435966-1226753947_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1226753959_thumb.jpg

M2D_Omnia_Green.zip

M2D_Omnia_Yellow.zip

Red and Blue above and here is Green and Yellow.

The Yellow and the Green are X-t-r-e-m-e-l-y nice, thanks to your taste.

But how can we change the font color from white to black in the text messages home tab, and the setting tab as well ? They are not readable.

Thanks again

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e

But how can we change the font color from white to black in the text messages home tab, and the setting tab as well ? They are not readable.

Thanks again

I read somewhere its being fixed in next manilla2Dconfig.

Thanks again

There is option in the new MD2C and u can change that. Fonts, style, default browser etc