Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest tractor101
Hey Zubnik!!! this is a very nice looking theme for M2D! :) Can you point me in the direction on how to get it to work with M2D 2.0? the only thing that doesn't work....well just look at the pic and if you know how to fix this I would greatly appreciate some advice as I am not talented enough to code and program and all that stuff.

screen01o.png

Greetings. Just discovered this amazing capability for the Omnia. Thank you ALL for your efforts.

I'm having the same exact problem as above; saw the question asked twice but no reply with a solution.

All the themes i load that has the digital clock, the backing is not centered in the numbers, instead it's shifter to the right. Also there's that little transparent bar (above the 10) that seems out of place.

I've been through all 130+ pages but didn't find a solution.

I installed M2D from files i downloaded from Rapidshare, the file name was called "M2D V2" and it contained 3 .cab files which i installed. So i'm not using any cooked ROM - (maybe i should?)

My i910 is updated with the CFO3 Rom and nothing more that Garmin XT

Appretiate any help.

Guest Wynnded

I'm interested in the really large icons used by Zubnik on page 110?...is there a DL link for them someplace? Thanks gang!

Edited by Wynnded

Guest Pearl Jam

Hey Guys any suggestions on how I should go about installing M2D2 on my omnia - can you point me to a good cab or a good ROM? Im currently running Caps 6.5 Rom on my i910...also I would like the weather that styla has in his first screen - is this associated with the m2d2 version or a theme?

Hey Guys any suggestions on how I should go about installing M2D2 on my omnia - can you point me to a good cab or a good ROM? Im currently running Caps 6.5 Rom on my i910...also I would like the weather that styla has in his first screen - is this associated with the m2d2 version or a theme?

http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...oms-waremike32/

I'm runnin waremike's m2d rom and I love it best one ive tried yet I have no complaints

Guest DonCasio

I dont think that this is the proper topic to post questions about a good rom. Many posts are usable to by recycled. THIS IS a theme thread and that means that only themes are posted... Go the same track as xda-0developers. Any non theme posts are deleted and warned.

Guest hakkierez

A day I never thought I would go back to windows 6.1 rom  that it had created a really great rom. Norrin_Radd_G-ROM_S9_LITE_2_Manila2D_M2DC_PP0 every person that rom the night in the labor teşekürler..thenx

Screen01.bmp

Screen02.bmp

Screen03.bmp

Screen04.bmp

Screen05.bmp

Screen06.bmp

Screen07.bmp

Screen08.bmp

Screen09.bmp

Screen10.bmp

Screen15.bmp

Screen16.bmp

Screen17.bmp

Guest tractor101
Looks like your using an M2D Version 2.0 clock with M2D version 1. Not backwards compatable as far as I know.

Thanks for your reply, it sen't me looking in the right direction. i actually had V2 installed (i'm pretty sure it wasn't installed properly) so i went looking and found a AIO .cab that installed V1; now everything is lining-up.

Here's the thread

http://www.samsung-omnia.org/manilla-2d-an...d-on-the-omnia/

Thanks again.

post-620022-1261946072_thumb.jpg

Guest IceOmnia

Any chance to get the Leo version of TouchFlo2D on Omnia i900 ?

The weather animations are just awsome :)

or...

Anyone know if there is a cab of M2D/Leo available ? I would try to port it myself...

Guest abonic

Hi all,

I have two questions

- Is there any program i can use to create my own manila and start menu themes?

- How to switch off those big weather icons on manila main screen? I have them with my rom and i dont want to see snow on my motorcycle background :)

Edited by abonic

Guest Carlos_rpg

Just sharig a few tweaks :)

I've made some changes based on Omar's theme, and this is IT

LEO HD2 M2D

File1.pngFile2.pngFile3.png

Big Weather fix and complete, For Calendar tab apply operator tab on M2DC

now instal new M2D Today Page

Flash 7 (lite doesn't work)

Flash Calendar

install the cab on calendar rar and copy the others files to \Windows\ThrottleHTML after instal

that's my Totay page config:(long clik on plugin area to add plugins)

File5.pngFile4.png

reg changes for softkeys and tab name:

HKLM\Software\HTC\Manilla2D\Operator

File.png

Hope u like!

Thanks to: TWolf, mpenguin14,Omar Júnio,dan_ru

I'm trying to change the SMS and Mail tab I want to see more of mail and Sms on screen since the outlook is just slow and ugly.

Screen005.pngScreen004.png

I've see some changes at this post and I like it. but it doesn't work on M2Dv2

post-550748-1260971215_thumb.jpgpost-550748-1260971224_thumb.jpg

could anyone help me?

Edited by Carlos_rpg

Guest Talishte
Just sharig a few tweaks B)

I've made some changes based on Omar's theme, and this is IT

File3.png

very cool !!!!

definitely trying this... I hope I can make it work ;) , we just need Krazy Radd to finished his htc action screen cab and we are all set :)

T.

Guest badtrip

Hi there im using a rom a thai one.. mobiz something :)

I dont really know exactly the version.

But the touch response is great..

I have a question, my omnia right now does not have a M2DC but M2D is active..

How can i activate the calendar without M2DC ??

Any ideas?