Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Hello!

This is my skin for M2D. It was made to be:

-clean

-use real transparency

-elegant

THere is a lot of modifications. I have no time to take picture of all. Copy all the files to WIndows directory of your omnia.

It works with WM 6.5, 6.5.1, 6.5.2 or 6.5.3. ANd it was made to classical Manila 2D. Just because the new manila is to slow.

I hope all of you enjoy. I sugest to use the ROM: DXID1_23049_Hephaistos_M2D.exe

This is the fastest, more stable and almost bug free!

post-518030-1270198586_thumb.jpg

Modern.zip

Guest leap_ahead
Hello!

This is my skin for M2D. It was made to be:

-clean

-use real transparency

-elegant

THere is a lot of modifications. I have no time to take picture of all. Copy all the files to WIndows directory of your omnia.

It works with WM 6.5, 6.5.1, 6.5.2 or 6.5.3. ANd it was made to classical Manila 2D. Just because the new manila is to slow.

I hope all of you enjoy. I sugest to use the ROM: DXID1_23049_Hephaistos_M2D.exe

This is the fastest, more stable and almost bug free!

thanks !!

Guest leap_ahead
Hi, i edited the White Theme, so this is how it looks like:

(the tab button in the first picture is fixed, second picture is a bit older :P )

Screen03.pngScreen02.png

You can get it here :

White Theme

Hope somebody likes it,

- steppodrom -

i need your taskbar pls !!

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi!

Three issues/questions

1. When i change theme, the clock doesn't change. Am i doing something wrong?

2. How can i get back to the custom rom M2D icons (horisontal scrollbar at home page) did not tap in the two checkboxes when changing theme. Why aren't the files deleted when i remove the theme? Where are they stored?

3. Can i in a M2DC Theme change the background for sms text message, in the part when I scroll horizontally at home page. I would like it to have transparent (no background), now it has at school blackboard type or else great theme (it's Kyroo_blue_abstract theme).

Regards

Edited by PJ_Omnia

Guest thescope

Sense is not Manila...

Sense themes can't run on M2D!!

You need to install a ROM with Sense UI like for Diamond 2 or Touch Pro 2 it is taken from the HD2.

Guest Pearl Jam
this is great! are you still working on this?

Sorry got a little busy with a few other things...I'll work on it (and hopefully finish it) this weekend...I'll message when I post it.