Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest Pearl Jam

...got a bit more done (no worries I will do a complete theme not just the weather - it takes a lot of time to make brand new weather and a theme) This week I will complete.

MarioFogSample.png?t=1271044140MarioShowersSample.png?t=1271044187MarioLightningSample.png?t=1271044231MarioSunnyRainSample.png?t=1271044261

Thanks for your interest

Guest avarrous

hai all can you help me

If i flashing Ock UL 21898 rom, their is no M2D V2 Off couse becouse UL version... how can i get "cab" or maybe "exe" M2D V2 "

Thank

Edited by avarrous

Guest hozsonz
Sorry this is not the right topic to ask, but i need this wallpaper, anyone have it?

Sorry for my bad english....

hy, i have problem "unable to find HTCHomeSettings.xml or a hh_* file in the selected archive aborting import" could you help me? thx

Guest styla
hy, i have problem "unable to find HTCHomeSettings.xml or a hh_* file in the selected archive aborting import" could you help me? thx

Which theme are you using?

Guest styla
hy i would like using hakkae theme

Ok, open the zipfile hakkae, extract the m2dct file to your phone (my storage). Open the program M2DC on your phone and press add, browse the m2dct file from the hakkae.zip.

APPLY THEME,, GOOD LUCK:D

Edited by styla

Guest hozsonz
Ok, open the zipfile hakkae, extract the m2dct file to your phone (my storage). Open the program M2DC on your phone and press add, browse the m2dct file from the hakkae.zip.

APPLY THEME,, GOOD LUCK:D

I tired these way, but i got a massage: "unable to find HTCHomeSettings.xml or a hh_* file in the selected archive aborting import" u have any idea?

thx

Guest styla
I tired these way, but i got a massage: "unable to find HTCHomeSettings.xml or a hh_* file in the selected archive aborting import" u have any idea?

thx

Uhmm i think the m2dct file is incomplete,, ask hakkierez he can help you:D

Guest DonCasio

When it is ready I will post it. Now it looks like s***t in rain... so still much work to do. If someone told me how realign positon of clock and text in every tab it would be great. The major problem is that i can't change the text font colour to black. O white wallpaperyou can't read a thing... So any advice or tips send me by PM.

This could help me to speed up my work a lil bit

Edited by DonCasio

Guest NetD3vil
have you tried using M2DC to disable it?

yes, and editing HTCHomeSettings.xml , but still nothing, on M2DC page it says that

"Feb-7-2009

v0.29.235

- 2nd attmpt at fixing digital clock shift bug"

1 month has passed, maybe someone knows a fix for it

Guest tractor101
hy i would like using hakkae theme

Once you unzip it, it will be named "defaulthemebackup.m2dct" copy that file to the phone then apply it with M2DC. I works.

Guest Pearl Jam
When it is ready I will post it. Now it looks like s***t in rain... so still much work to do. If someone told me how realign positon of clock and text in every tab it would be great. The major problem is that i can't change the text font colour to black. O white wallpaperyou can't read a thing... So any advice or tips send me by PM.

This could help me to speed up my work a lil bit

+1

Guest andrew.mazlim

Wondering... Is this theme possible for M2DClassic (obviously, looks like v.2x theme)? That:

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=51446

(But with a negative/transparent clock?)

Edited by andrew.mazlim