Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest forme1981
...got a bit more done (no worries I will do a complete theme not just the weather - it takes a lot of time to make brand new weather and a theme) This week I will complete.

MarioFogSample.png?t=1271044140MarioShowersSample.png?t=1271044187MarioLightningSample.png?t=1271044231MarioSunnyRainSample.png?t=1271044261

Thanks for your interest

Nice theme! Can't wait to install it.

Guest Pearl Jam
Nice theme! Can't wait to install it.

Its not quite how I want it but if I don't post it now I dont know when I'll get to it (there is no winter weather yet)

Please let me know if you find errors:

Mario 3 Theme Beta

(The selection tab is not covered up in the theme only in these previews)

MarioSun.png?t=1271625175MarioSunRain.png?t=1271625230MarioNightClouds.png?t=1271625277MarioNightRain.png?t=1271625329

This is the background I use: (go to pictures and videos and set as Home Background...and set as background in M2DC becuase the background that is in this theme doesnt work)

PlainBackground.png?t=1271625563

Guest andrew.mazlim

Just a silly question for M2D v.1.9 classic...

I just "flashed" back that fine UltraLite KC's 6.1 build 21001 rom (ported from OMNIA II) and I finished installing all my favorite apps manually (took 1 hr, though!).

I installed an Android Taskbar pack...

I installed M2DCustomizer too and I started playing with my M2D UI... I choose everything, secondary wallpaper (for SMS, Email, Weather, etc.) and I finished.

Then, I went to Today screen, to finally change my Home screen's wallpaper. I choose my favorite image, I pressed "OK"... the TouchFLO started-up again... and NOOOOO CHANGES to Home screen (the very same blank, black screen, from the classic HTC black M2D theme)!

What did I wrong, mates?

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest Pearl Jam
Hey man would you possibly know how to fix this, thank you in advance for any help?

post-297620-1271728683_thumb.png

Weird...are the buttons on that screen left over from your last theme? Try installing the cartoon theme a few sections back and then installing the mario theme. Not sure how that happened.

Guest Pearl Jam

Please help anyone...Im making a new them and need to make a new clock to go with it and dont know where to begin?

Thanks!

Edited by Pearl Jam

Guest breed_corona07
Weird...are the buttons on that screen left over from your last theme? Try installing the cartoon theme a few sections back and then installing the mario theme. Not sure how that happened.

I would try, but that's the theme I did have before this one... its not that big of deal, great theme tho!!!

Guest acrocosm

PlanetCute M2D

Mod of Fireslaves theme for throttle launcher. Throttle launcher was too slow for me so I'll stick with m2d for now.

Some graphics were adopted from the original theme, some are made by me. It's quick and dirty work, I might update it but no promises..

PlanetCute.zip

post-429398-1271974338_thumb.png

Guest Pearl Jam
PlanetCute M2D

Mod of Fireslaves theme for throttle launcher. Throttle launcher was too slow for me so I'll stick with m2d for now.

Some graphics were adopted from the original theme, some are made by me. It's quick and dirty work, I might update it but no promises..

I LOVE IT!!!! AWESOME job dude!!!

(oh no is this for M2D original?)

:huh:

Edited by Pearl Jam

Guest Pearl Jam

Ok guys this is just a tease but Im really excited about this...I also found WAD and ThrottleLauncher were not to my liking but really like the WP7 look. So here is what is coming with lots of xml work :huh:

WinMo7Themecopy.png?t=1271989019

Every tab is getting a makeover for this complete theme!

Edited by Pearl Jam

Guest lazyeejay
Ok guys this is just a tease but Im really excited about this...I also found WAD and ThrottleLauncher were not to my liking but really like the WP7 look. So here is what is coming with lots of xml work :huh:

Dang:) This looks awesome!!

Guest corpisa

take your time but not to long please... this looks absolutely amazing if you can make it work on M2D..

slds,

Guest hattamaratta

the wm7 theme with ThrottleLauncher only lags.. take the spb wm7 theme..

Guest Pearl Jam
Here's my first M2D2 Theme ........ Samsung Neon .......... I hope you like it .........

pccapture2g.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Looks Great! Did you make your own 6.5 theme for it? Keep up the work and keep posting please.

Guest breed_corona07

Nice Pearl, can't wait!!!

Guest forme1981
Its not quite how I want it but if I don't post it now I dont know when I'll get to it (there is no winter weather yet)

Please let me know if you find errors:

Mario 3 Theme Beta

(The selection tab is not covered up in the theme only in these previews)

MarioSun.png?t=1271625175MarioSunRain.png?t=1271625230MarioNightClouds.png?t=1271625277MarioNightRain.png?t=1271625329

This is the background I use: (go to pictures and videos and set as Home Background...and set as background in M2DC becuase the background that is in this theme doesnt work)

PlainBackground.png?t=1271625563

Thanks, man

I don't need winter. can tell by feeling. just like the classic mario theme

Guest DonCasio
Nice Pearl, can't wait!!!

Well holy s****t if you can performe this magic on xml file in manilla, you will be my gouru...

Please contact me by pm if you knw how to adjust position in xml file...

PLEASE.