Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest corpisa

I just put together some themes. Nothing is made by me is just a compilation of things that I like from several themes.

So all credit to Ock, Krazy Radd, joe the ripper and Jumba.

All themes have big icon with animation but background has been remove by Jumba so take that into consideration when mixing weathers loading a different theme. Also a lot of modifications have been made by Jumba to HTChomesettings so back up yours just in case and attach is the one I´m using if you want to give it a try.

Download Blue here

Jumba jeans

Grey

slds,

post-209926-1272299779_thumb.png

post-209926-1272299793_thumb.png

post-209926-1272300031_thumb.png

post-209926-1272300052_thumb.png

post-209926-1272300077_thumb.png

post-209926-1272300136_thumb.png

post-209926-1272300145_thumb.png

HTCHomeSettings.xml

Edited by corpisa

Guest Lexdad86

hey is there any chance that you can include a spot for the today/easy launcher plugin of m2d also? Your windows phone seven theme looks awesome but I'd like to be able to use the m2d today/easy launcher plugin with your theme also?

Thanks

Guest Pearl Jam
hey is there any chance that you can include a spot for the today/easy launcher plugin of m2d also? Your windows phone seven theme looks awesome but I'd like to be able to use the m2d today/easy launcher plugin with your theme also?

Thanks

I'll make two versions, one for today/easy launcher and one without. Question - can you determine where the today/easy launcer is located when you intall it or does it just install to a designated location?

Guest Lexdad86

wow that's awesome, thank you..........and the m2d today page launcher is installed to my device and can be found in program files on the main/system part of the memory.

thanks again

Edited by Lexdad86

Guest DonCasio

Here is a teaser of my theme inspireds by gtx theme for tf3d.

Still some work to do. Maybe next week will be the realese... I thinking about some upgrades... And still some bugs to fix

So here you are.

0e31492fa5ab7f50774c34c185ba01f017454_min.jpg2bdf457a122bb679c0b81628d4568f4f11909_min.jpg

so be patient

& BTW... When the theme is realesed I wish to do not mirror the theme on other servers.

PLEASE.

Edited by DonCasio

Guest DonCasio

And here it is!

DonCasio

PurenesS

The first relaese of my project. Link is added on my private account on some server. So here you are. Some photos and file :huh:

post-596606-1272583439_thumb.jpgpost-596606-1272583445_thumb.jpgpost-596606-1272583450_thumb.jpgpost-596606-1272583455_thumb.jpgpost-596606-1272583459_thumb.jpg post-596606-1272583464_thumb.jpgpost-596606-1272583479_thumb.jpgpost-596606-1272583485_thumb.jpg

DownloaD

post-596606-1272586787_thumb.png

PurenesS

And DON'T MIRROR the file PLEASE.

File will be safe and permanently loaded on one server

I would like to thank people who made the GTX theme for manilla 3d. It inspired me to do some work on m2d v2. I wish some more projects will come soon. Just like wm7 theme poreject for m2dv2.

Soon there will come a custom dialer & wait cursor.

BTW I'm searching for a wmobile theme and windows media player theme matching the PurenesS

If you got one, please give me a PM.

Respect 4 All DonCasio

Edited by DonCasio

Guest Pearl Jam
I just put together some themes. Nothing is made by me is just a compilation of things that I like from several themes.

So all credit to Ock, Krazy Radd, joe the ripper and Jumba.

All themes have big icon with animation HTChomesettings but background has been remove by Jumba so take that into consideration when mixing weathers loading a different theme. Also a lot of modifications have been made by Jumba to HTChomesettings so back up yours just in case and attach is the one I´m using if you want to give it a try.

Download Blue here

Jumba jeans

Grey

slds,

Thank you (Im going to adjust my mail like these!)

Guest Pearl Jam

And here it is!

DonCasio

PurenesS

The first relaese of my project. Link is added on my private account on some server. So here you are. Some photos and file :P

post-596606-1272583439_thumb.jpgpost-596606-1272583445_thumb.jpgpost-596606-1272583450_thumb.jpgpost-596606-1272583455_thumb.jpgpost-596606-1272583459_thumb.jpg post-596606-1272583464_thumb.jpgpost-596606-1272583479_thumb.jpgpost-596606-1272583485_thumb.jpg

DownloaD

post-596606-1272586787_thumb.png

PurenesS

And DON'T MIRROR the file PLEASE.

File will be safe and permanently loaded on one server

I would like to thank people who made the GTX theme for manilla 3d. It inspired me to do some work on m2d v2. I wish some more projects will come soon. Just like wm7 theme poreject for m2dv2.

Soon there will come a custom dialer & wait cursor.

BTW I'm searching for a wmobile theme and windows media player theme matching the PurenesS

If you got one, please give me a PM.

Respect 4 All DonCasio

Looks good (too bad we couldnt figure out how to change the text color - it must be something cooked into the program itself)

WP7 theme is coming along well - its gonna be a game changer :huh:

Please continue to be patient (I have hundreds of files that need to be changed - over 250 just for the clock!)

Guest DonCasio

I made some changes in xml settings. So now player looks almost like gtx player. (I try to make the same look like gtx)

Screen and link to fresh file

post-596606-1272638755_thumb.jpg

Pureness new playeR

And i give some wallpapers in black & white so everyone can make choice which picture to choose as a background:

examples:

dfd0995b188e5d560ba528aaa8dc21975676_min.jpg

Link to da file with images

WallpaperS

Edited by DonCasio

Guest corpisa
Please, please...how did you get a different background for your weather tab?

check and compare this image with a theme that does not have different background on weather, i think that´s the one they modified: hh_weather_half_seperateline

post-209926-1272651772_thumb.png

Edited by corpisa

Guest Pearl Jam
check and compare this image with a theme that does not have different background on weather, i think that´s the one they modified: hh_weather_half_seperateline

Thanks Corpisa - I figured it was just replacing a bar of some sorts (but when I opened the re-posted file of hakkierez's I didn't find that file) Good looking out

Guest andrew.mazlim

I wrote it in another topic:

Can someone help me, to make my M2Dv2's clock & calendar pannels from black/10-20% transparent, to black/50-70% transparent?

Guest dowiepower

Hey guys im also working on a GTX theme aswell, run into some troubles with it at the moment but shld b redy soon.

* Also can anyone link me to a theme for windows taskbar, like the GTX themed one, i could look for it butim busy making the theme, any help would be great thanks.

Edited by dowiepower

Guest styla
Hey guys im also working on a GTX theme aswell, run into some troubles with it at the moment but shld b redy soon.

* Also can anyone link me to a theme for windows taskbar, like the GTX themed one, i could look for it butim busy making the theme, any help would be great thanks.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=626188

P.S i can help you with the theme if you want, I have png files from gtx sense theme:D

Guest Pearl Jam

Coming soon... :huh:

Home.png?t=1272780180PJUltimateWP7M2D2Theme-1.png?

(these are all actual screen shots of my Omnia - some of the panels will change [ex.zune, messages, mail] and some are not ready to show....but enjoy the sneak preview)

If anyone is interested in a larger pic...

Pearl Jam's Ultimate WP7 M2D preview

(let me know what you think of the previews)

This is where I will post my files and updates:

Pearl Jam's Ultimate WP7 M2D thread

Edited by Pearl Jam

Guest Pearl Jam

@ Don Casio and dowiespower

Maybe try this application to change the text to black in your themes:

UI Tweaker

Posted by andrew.mazlim

I havent tried it but looks promising

Edited by Pearl Jam

Guest andrew.mazlim
@ Don Casio and dowiespower

Maybe try this application to change the text to black in your themes:

UI Tweaker

Posted by andrew.mazlim

I havent tried it but looks promising

Indeed, it is promising (UI Tweaker). I made a total black theme (all black menus/backgrounds' wallpapers, with all white texts). I took over 3-4 hrs (lol!), but I made it.

The most stupid thing with this app is, there's not preview to actually see what you changed! So, you have to apply your changes, soft-reset the device and... see what you did and probably make your corrections.

Try it, is a cool app. All you need is patience!

Guest dowiepower
Indeed, it is promising (UI Tweaker). I made a total black theme (all black menus/backgrounds' wallpapers, with all white texts). I took over 3-4 hrs (lol!), but I made it.

The most stupid thing with this app is, there's not preview to actually see what you changed! So, you have to apply your changes, soft-reset the device and... see what you did and probably make your corrections.

Try it, is a cool app. All you need is patience!

Yeh thnx guys ill try it, at the moment it looks good with the current text coloursm but i will extend it to make it very similar to the original GTX theme, bare with me here "patience".lol

Guest DonCasio

Well I'm trying to solve some xml. problem I will test that ui tweaker... BTW could anyone share the original imagees from gtx theme?? It will speed up my work very much. (call me by PM)

Guest andrew.mazlim

Is it possible for anyone, to give me a hand?

I want to edit M2Dv2's Home page; I want clock's back pannel and calendar's pannels, from black+80% transparent, to make them black+30% transparent!!!

Also, I want to change the skin of the scrolling sellection bar, bellow them.

Can someone help me on these?

Guest dowiepower
Well I'm trying to solve some xml. problem I will test that ui tweaker... BTW could anyone share the original imagees from gtx theme?? It will speed up my work very much. (call me by PM)

I hav edited the tab files for M2D 2, they are a bit larger

Also i hav uploaded the the theme ive edited/fixed.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...theme-for-i900/

Edited by dowiepower