Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest 2363
PTW : AnhPhe , please upload this background on the first picture in my quote , i really need it

and task bare icons above as well , the battery , wifi and operator , etc

i really like them

+1 :huh:

Guest Pearl Jam
Is it possible for anyone, to give me a hand?

I want to edit M2Dv2's Home page; I want clock's back pannel and calendar's pannels, from black+80% transparent, to make them black+30% transparent!!!

Also, I want to change the skin of the scrolling sellection bar, bellow them.

Can someone help me on these?

Ok...ok

1) Unzip the theme you are working on... (right click on the zipped theme folder "EXTRACT ALL"

2) Open the folder that contains the images... (should only be one but sometimes there is a folder inside the main one if there is a sample image - if so open the inner folder)

3) Find the image for the clock background - hh_hm_clock_bg

4) Open this image (hh_hm_clock_bg) in a image editor (like photoshop)

5) Edit this image how you like...(easiest way to make it lighter is to select layer style> blending options> slide the opacity bar (in the Blending Options: Default section) to the deisred lightness probably 40 - 50% in your case )

6) Save this image as a png (hh_hm_clock_bg.png) in a new folder (not in the original folder becuase it will most likely be locked)

7) Open the new folder, select the image and copy the image (right click > copy)

8) Go to the original theme folder that you unzipped (the ones with all of the images for the theme) open it up!

9) Right Click > Paste - "This already exists... bla bla" (<if it doesnt say this you did something wrong) > YES to replace

10) Get out of the folder and go to the main folder location (the top folder - should have the name of the theme but it wont be zipped)

11) Right click on the theme folder (again the one that has been unzipped) >ADD TO ARCHIVE (I use 7-zip found here7-zip)

12) Now you have your new edited theme! Install like you would any other theme

(this process works for all images - the masks for the tab icons are a bit different I think, so if someone can explain the masks for me that would be great! -maybe DonCasio? :huh:

Edited by Pearl Jam

Guest andrew.mazlim

DELIGHTFUL!

Thxs for the help and I'm SORRY for been tough on you, in "UI Tweaker", bro...

(It was a f*cked-up day!)

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest Laca307

Hi!

How to make 3-4 calendar lines, 3-4 next events showing in home screen?

With theme editing?

Or whole Manila should be modify?

Thanks,

Laca

Guest Pearl Jam
Hi!

How to make 3-4 calendar lines, 3-4 next events showing in home screen?

With theme editing?

Or whole Manila should be modify?

Thanks,

Laca

As far as I know you cant...its in the manila program itself

Guest Laca307
As far as I know you cant...its in the manila program itself

I think... :P

and other 3.party widget possibly?

Thanks replay!

Guest Pearl Jam
I think... :P

and other 3.party widget possibly?

Thanks replay!

Start here maybe...there are other programs but you'd have to look around some. I dont use anything so somebody else may be able to give you more of a hand.

Homescreen Add-ons

Guest andrew.mazlim

I'm working in my first, completly mine, M2Dv2 theme.

What I'm asking is this:

Can I have (put) different wallpapers for each one tap of M2D? I mean, different wallpaper in Favorites, in Launcher, in SMS, etc.? I saw some themes, they have different wallpaper for the weather and when you updating your city's weather, the weather icon appears ontop of a pic (a landscape, mostly). Can I have different wallpapers for each one of these tabs?

And if I can, which are these files to edit them?

I'm working in a very promissing theme, many... "Tommies" will love it!

Thxs for any help (Pearl Jam, you're my strong hope! :P )

Guest andrew.mazlim

Btw... I dead somewhere in Xda-developers forum, themes about... M2Dv2.6!!! Is it released a new M2D ver.?

Guest andrew.mazlim
check and compare this image with a theme that does not have different background on weather, i think that´s the one they modified: hh_weather_half_seperateline

I found many themes with different weather wallpapers. But I DO remember, M2Dv.1 themes with different wallpapers/or images for EACH M2D tab!

Can this be possible for M2Dv2s and which are these files to edit them?

Guest corpisa
I found many themes with different weather wallpapers. But I DO remember, M2Dv.1 themes with different wallpapers/or images for EACH M2D tab!

Can this be possible for M2Dv2s and which are these files to edit them?

on each tab :P don´t recall ever seeing one but if so it should be the same way the weather wallpaper is set, just download any theme you find with different wallpaper on each tab and take it apart like I told you on pc and identify there how that wallpaper in named and from that point on you are set to start replacing with the images you like renaming them accordingly.

slds,

Edited by corpisa

Guest andrew.mazlim
on each tab :P don´t recall ever seeing one but if so it should be the same way the weather wallpaper is set, just download any theme you find with different wallpaper on each tab and take it apart like I told you on pc and identify there how that wallpaper in named and from that point on you are set to start replacing with the images you like renaming them accordingly.

slds,

Now, I remember was a M2Dv.1 theme, with single background for every tab and DIFFERENT image in the center. Don't know if this can be possible for M2Dv.2.x...

Guest u441105

Great themes in this thread, thank you for all the hard work.

The ROM that I am currently using has a black M2D2 flip clock. I downloaded and installed a theme from this thread, which in the screenshots had a white clock. The black clock did not change to the white clock. Could anyone explain to me how I would go about changing the background color of the flip clock?

Guest corpisa
Great themes in this thread, thank you for all the hard work.

The ROM that I am currently using has a black M2D2 flip clock. I downloaded and installed a theme from this thread, which in the screenshots had a white clock. The black clock did not change to the white clock. Could anyone explain to me how I would go about changing the background color of the flip clock?

The clock on M2Dv2 are independent of the theme and they can be easily install via .cab files. just browse some pages back and you will find like 4 different clocks. In the meantime here is original white clock.

slds,

RELOJ_ORIGINAL.cab

Edited by corpisa

Guest u441105
The clock on M2Dv2 are independent of the theme and they can be easily install via .cab files. just browse some pages back and you will find like 4 different clocks. In the meantime here is original white clock.

slds,

Thank you for the CAB. I did not realize that this was the case. Everything looks great now.

Guest andrew.mazlim
hi anyone can sharing this theme and clock.cab thanks

post-571603-1273940700_thumb.jpg

Hmm, what's that full screen M2D weather app? I mean, the name of it... Thxs.

Guest kennethchia
Hmm, what's that full screen M2D weather app? I mean, the name of it... Thxs.

i don't know friend...(picture) copy at kingmobi.net_(23569 i900-IF2_00ZH-M2DC2.0)

Ock Rom got this M2D weather app...you can asked him.

sorry for my bad english

Edited by kennethchia

Guest Jumba
i don't know friend...(picture) copy at kingmobi.net_(23569 i900-IF2_00ZH-M2DC2.0)

sorry for my bad english

Some roms/themes use fullscreen home tab weather icons. Some don't. :) It's just a matter of replacing the normal ones with fullscreen ones - but be warned these aren't compatible with all themes.

Guest corpisa
hi anyone can sharing this theme and clock.cab thanks

post-571603-1273940700_thumb.jpg

the clock is some pages back, it was a theme share by weirdo just browse some pages back or search for weirdo´s profile and see his posts, it should be one of his latest. by the way where are you crazy weirdo?

slds,

Edited by corpisa

Guest andrew.mazlim

sorry for my bad english

Νο worries...

Guest andrew.mazlim
Some roms/themes use fullscreen home tab weather icons. Some don't. :) It's just a matter of replacing the normal ones with fullscreen ones - but be warned these aren't compatible with all themes.

Just flashed the Rosso into my mate's device and I saw this full-screen weather. Neat.

Guest Jumba

Hey all, here's a new skin - Blue Steel for Omnia (WQVGA) I've skinned all the tabs except for Operator (Action Screen), Footprints and TV.

There are two ways to install the theme. I'm doing it this way because I'm not sure if M2DC will install the clock and lockscreen files along with the theme (can someone tell me?). If method #1 doesn't work for you, then try option #2. ;) Please let me know if this is successful.

IMPORTANT: TURN OFF TOUCHFLO IN START > SETTINGS >HOME before installing, then switch it on again afterwards.

1. Download and install the full theme including clock and lockscreen (please test). Install the cab and select the theme in M2DC.

DOWNLOAD HERE - [ MIRROR ]

or

2. Download and install the three separate files - theme, clock and lockscreen.

DOWNLOAD LINKS: a. THE THEME - [ MIRROR ], b. THE LOCKSCREEN (cab attached), c. THE CLOCK (cab attached)

Be sure to make a backup of your original theme first. This is my first go at a full Manila theme so it's best to be safe. :) Your backup is saved to \Windows\Themes - you can move it from there to your memory card if you're getting low on space.

To set the wallpaper on the home tab and lockscreen, download the last image attached to this post and set it as your background under Start > Settings > Home. If you want to adjust the font colour of the calendar details on the home tab, open M2DC and change the fonts of "Home Tab Appointment Time" and "Home Tab Appointment Description" to your liking. Some of the fonts (like in the email tab) are fixed, unfortunately.

Credits to brsev for the Token icons, as well as the creators of the original Leo skin on which this is (very loosely) based. And also to OCK, without whose fantastic roms I would have never gone back to Manila. It's fun.

Remember this is for Omnia (WQVGA) resolution and supports portrait view only, for now. Enjoy!

For the transparent toolbars mod see this post: #3032

post-451646-1274182995_thumb.jpg

post-451646-1274183003_thumb.jpg

post-451646-1274183010_thumb.jpg

post-451646-1274183018_thumb.jpg

post-451646-1274183025_thumb.jpg

post-451646-1274183031_thumb.jpg

post-451646-1274183038_thumb.jpg

post-451646-1274183045_thumb.jpg

post-451646-1274183052_thumb.jpg

post-451646-1274183059_thumb.jpg

post-451646-1274183067_thumb.jpg