Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e
Quote meself, can someone help me? Thanks!

Sorry, I can't. There is a build on XDA like you said but it's for HTC. They are hexediting the files or someone is. The guy got himself another phone and is on Manilla3D now.

We have to wait and see what people come with or pray for Passoa to release MD204 with a newer build in it.

Sorry, I can't. There is a build on XDA like you said but it's for HTC. They are hexediting the files or someone is. The guy got himself another phone and is on Manilla3D now.

We have to wait and see what people come with or pray for Passoa to release MD204 with a newer build in it.

Ok! Perfect! Thanks for information.

Now, i only have one question. Which is the line on xml archive or on registry that modify the separation line between icons on programs tab? I modify these tab for 4x8 but the icons are together and i want separate.

Thanks.

PS: Sorry for my english.

Guest kojotek
Hi. First of all I would like to congratulate you your uniqe themes. But in my opinion the message icon is upside down. :/ Can you fix it? I tried but after that the TF2D can't start. :/

Yes exactly. I'd like you to also improved the script of messages to display on the entire screen. Here is the correct message script:

That's all.

Oh! Why subtitles for me are still white and not black?

Resized skin for Omnia: Prodigy Black

really good.!!!!!Anyway, how can I do if i want it to fit when I rotate the omnia to horizontal position?

Edited by kasko

really good.!!!!!Anyway, how can I do if i want it to fit when I rotate the omnia to horizontal position?

It is not supported by M2D at the moment (and personally i dont think it will).

Resized skin for Omnia: Prodigy Black

Hi, is there something wrong with the skin package?

Loaded but the hands are not showing in the analog clock on the home tab...

tks

Hello, I have a problem :

post-430173-1227118964_thumb.jpg

The problem come when I go in " Programs " or in " People " and return in other menu ...

And with a other themes, the problem come too

Can you help me ?

Edited by Billou

Hi, is there something wrong with the skin package?

Loaded but the hands are not showing in the analog clock on the home tab...

tks

beautiful skin!!!!!!!!!! but don't show the hour of the alarm.... B)

Copy the attached file in \Windows\ and restart manila2d. I think now it will be ok.

HTCHomeSettings.xml

Hello, I have a problem :

post-430173-1227118964_thumb.jpg

The problem come when I go in " Programs " or in " People " and return in other menu ...

And with a other themes, the problem come too

Can you help me ?

Please Download the latest M2DC and try again from there.

If it doesnt work again.

Disable M2D. (Settings--> Today--> Items--> TouchFlo)

Please open the zip file for these theme and copy everything manually in \Windows and overwrite all. If some files cant be overwritten just skip the one and move to the next one.

Enable M2D. (Settings--> Today--> Items--> TouchFlo)

good luck

Edited by sector

Please Download the latest M2DC and try again from there.

If it doesnt work again.

Disable M2D. (Settings--> Today--> Items--> TouchFlo)

Please open the zip file for these theme and copy everything manually in \Windows and overwrite all. If some files cant be overwritten just skip the one and move to the next one.

Enable M2D. (Settings--> Today--> Items--> TouchFlo)

good luck

Hello, thank for you response, but don't work B)

I think I'll hard reset tomorrow and reinstall manila2d ...

Edited by Billou

Hello,

I'll format, but the problem is always come

But, with this theme ( M2D_Original_Black.zip , Blueexplosion, M2D Carbon Cool), I haven't got the problem ...

I think I have problem with the last theme up

Please help me B)

Edited by Billou

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e
Hello,

I'll format, but the problem is always come

But, with this theme ( M2D_Original_Black.zip , Blueexplosion, M2D Carbon Cool), I haven't got the problem ...

I think I have problem with the last theme up

Please help me B)

Do you install M2D with Passoa's rom or do you install it your own on an ordinary rom? Only thing I can think of is that you have the wrong weather icons and not the ones from Passoa's rom.

Most of the posted themes don't have the weather icons inserted and so the theme uses the ones from Passoa's rom. If you got other weathericons they won't work with the settings of the posted themes around here. Some themes on the other hand may work if they have the correct xml settings and got the right weathericons included.

Do you install M2D with Passoa's rom or do you install it your own on an ordinary rom? Only thing I can think of is that you have the wrong weather icons and not the ones from Passoa's rom.

Most of the posted themes don't have the weather icons inserted and so the theme uses the ones from Passoa's rom. If you got other weathericons they won't work with the settings of the posted themes around here. Some themes on the other hand may work if they have the correct xml settings and got the right weathericons included.

Hello I've install M2D in LT02 ( Lite rom ) ... Where can I find the right weathericons ?

Edited by Billou