Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Hey all, here's a new skin for Manila2D v2 - Blue Steel (heh).

:) Brilliant design, Jumba! It's quite some time since we last saw a brand new M2D skin, and this is really one great-looking one!

Edited by ock

Guest Jumba
:) Brilliant design, Jumba! It's quite some time since we last saw a brand new M2D skin, and this is really one great-looking one!

Thanks OCK. ;) I've had some time off work so guess what I've been doing. hehe

Thanks OCK. :) I've had some time off work so guess what I've been doing. hehe

jamba, installed your theme, it works great except that the black background doesnt appear in the home and the lock screen. Im using OCK's GTX and the normal silver background appears in home and lock screen. What is the problem?

Guest Jumba
jamba, installed your theme, it works great except that the black background doesnt appear in the home and the lock screen. Im using OCK's GTX and the normal silver background appears in home and lock screen. What is the problem?

Hey dude, download the wallpaper from the original post (the last pic attached) and set it as your wallpaper in Start > Settings > Home. let me know if that works for you.

P.S. Did you install using method 1 or 2?

Edited by Jumba

Hey dude, download the wallpaper from the original post (the last pic attached) and set it as your wallpaper in Start > Settings > Home. let me know if that works for you.

P.S. Did you install using method 1 or 2?

I think i have messed up my phone dy. After a softreset, the theme changed, the upper and bottom bar at the home screen had changed to blue and in start>program, when i scrolled up and down, all the program became messed up. The worse thing is, i didnt back up my previous theme. ANy help?

Guest Jumba
I think i have messed up my phone dy. After a softreset, the theme changed, the upper and bottom bar at the home screen had changed to blue and in start>program, when i scrolled up and down, all the program became messed up. The worse thing is, i didnt back up my previous theme. ANy help?

I dunno man, that seems odd. There's a zip file of the GTX theme files somewhere a few pages back, maybe try copying those back to your windows folder and restarting. Anyone else having problems?

PLEASE DISABLE TOUCHFLO IN START > SETTINGS > HOME before installing the theme.

Edited by Jumba

After a multiple softresets, it turns normal back. I am wondering why is this happening? :)

Guest Jumba
please can any one make cab file , it will be easy ?

I will upload one in a few minutes.

Can anyone confirm if install method 1 works 100%? That will make thing simpler I think

Guest corpisa

+10,000 !!! ;)

really cool, clean looking theme... :D

thanks for sharing it with us Jumba !!!

slds,

Guest Jumba

@JY. - Cool, glad that fixed it, you had me worried there. :)

@ corpisa - Thanks man, thanks! Let me know if there are any issues.

@ ALL - HERE ARE THE CAB DOWNLOADS:

1. Full .m2dct with clock and lockscreen: DOWNLOAD (please test)

2. .m2dct without clock and lockscreen : DOWNLOAD ... make sure to install the clock and lockscreen cabs from my original post one page back.

Guest 2363
@JY. - Cool, glad that fixed it, you had me worried there. ;)

2. .m2dct without clock and lockscreen : DOWNLOAD ... make sure to install the clock and lockscreen cabs from my original post one page back.

Thnx 4 sharing, but any mirror plz (megaupload is blocked in Saudi Arabia :) )

Guest Jumba
Is there any ways to change the wallpaper? as my wallpaper tab is not working. Thanks

That's a Manila problem, just change it using M2DC. Also, set it as your default background under Start > Settings > Home

Guest Pearl Jam
That's a Manila problem, just change it using M2DC. Also, set it as your default background under Start > Settings > Home

Jumba!

Awesome theme dude!!!

My favorite yet!!!

Guest Jumba
Jumba!

Awesome theme dude!!!

My favorite yet!!!

Glad you like it dude!

You may want to try the "transparent" bars version. They aren't really transparent, I've just used sections of the wallpaper in the top and bottom tabs. It won't work well with other wallpapers.

i16.png

To install:

1. Install the Blue Steel Theme, including the black jeans wallpaper

2. Choose your theme in Settings > Home

3. Apply the transparency patch (attached)

Have fun, let me know if there are any issues. :rolleyes: If you change your theme or tab bar you will need to re-select Blue Steel in M2DC and re-install the patch.

Jumba_Trans_Mod_for_Blue_Steel.zip

Edited by Jumba

Guest corpisa
Glad you like it dude!

You may want to try the "transparent" bars version. They aren't really transparent, I've just used sections of the wallpaper in the top and bottom tabs. It won't work well with other wallpapers.

i16.png

To install:

1. Install the Blue Steel Theme, including the black jeans wallpaper

2. Choose your theme in Settings > Home

3. Apply the transparency patch (attached)

Have fun, let me know if there are any issues. ;) If you change your theme or tab bar you will need to re-select Blue Steel in M2DC and re-install the patch.

Did you change top and bottom tasks bars also to match your theme :D ? I wish I had that talent and not to always settle and wait for others to share their talent... :( well such is life I guess I´m good at other things, jaajjaajajaja B)

Hey Jumba, I´m ready to try your theme, flash spiritu maligno from the JN Foundation yesterday :( but that one comes with calendar tab instead of action screen set under operator tab so I hope your icon does not miss matches my phone too much, jejej...

Ps. I think it´s time to spread the word now, what do you think :rolleyes:

slds,

Edited by corpisa

Guest Jumba

Hey dude, changing the top and bottom bars is relatively easy:

Check out this guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583793 for a primer. But I've found it easier to save the images under different names, copy to the windows folder and then change the registry entries to point to the new files. That way you won't overwrite any of your theme files. Give it a go!

Regarding the calendar tab, I didn't create an icon for it so it will display the original one. Also, the tab will look the same as the original skin. If you can live with that I guess it's a small compromise. :D Edit: Sorry just re-read your question... shouldn't be a problem - the icon is for the Operator tab so it will display correctly.

Sure, go ahead and spread it around.

Thanks Jumba...It's wonderfull...

It's a pleasure, enjoy! :rolleyes:

Edited by Jumba

Guest tractor101
@JY. - Cool, glad that fixed it, you had me worried there. :rolleyes:

When downloaded, these have a .cab extension; do i just change the extension to m2dct or is there any more need to be done?

BTW - thanks for sharing.

Guest Jumba
When downloaded, these have a .cab extension; do i just change the extension to m2dct or is there any more need to be done?

BTW - thanks for sharing.

Heya, all the cab does is copy the .m2dct file to your \Windows\Themes folder. From there you can select it in M2DC.

If you want the non-cab versions...

Full Install : http://www.mediafire.com/?kwy1ggzyyzw

Separate Packages : http://www.mediafire.com/?mxtzyzmm0nk

Guest Adnanrac
Heya, all the cab does is copy the .m2dct file to your \Windows\Themes folder. From there you can select it in M2DC.

If you want the non-cab versions...

Full Install : http://www.mediafire.com/?kwy1ggzyyzw

Separate Packages : http://www.mediafire.com/?mxtzyzmm0nk

Hi, Thanks for a nice theme. I have installed the "Full Install" version on Ock's GTX rom and I am running in to two problems, 1. The Clock font/images are not loading and 2. When I scroll up/down in the Windows HoneyComb menu it gets all mixed up like in 2nd screenshot

Here is what i did:

1. I disabled the TouchFlo before installing the cab

2. Then enabled TouchFlo and ran M2DC

3. i Selected the Jumba Bluesteel Full theme and tapped Apply theme

Please see attached screenshots. Any ideas on how to fix these issues?

post-561286-1274508979_thumb.pngpost-561286-1274509102_thumb.png

Edited by Adnanrac

Guest Jumba
Hi, Thanks for a nice theme. I have installed the "Full Install" version on Ock's GTX rom and I am running in to two problems, 1. The Clock font/images are not loading and 2. When I scroll up/down in the Windows HoneyComb menu it gets all mixed up like in 2nd screenshot

Here is what i did:

1. I disabled the TouchFlo before installing the cab

2. Then enabled TouchFlo and ran M2DC

3. i Selected the Jumba Bluesteel Full theme and tapped Apply theme

Hey dude, thanks. Please try again by disabling Touchflo, applying the theme, then activating Touchflo again afterwards. That "should" solve it, otherwise please try the separate packages install. The full one should work though...

Edited by Jumba

Guest benzo_th

post-561286-1274509102_thumb.png

This problem is for windows background not found.

May occur because.

1. Delete background.

2. Other values override the original announcement.

Edited by benzo_th