Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest seisman
This problem is for windows background not found.

May occur because.

1. Delete background.

2. Other values override the original announcement.

just reassign a new background wallpaper and it will be fixed

Guest Jumba

Hey chaps, I have released a small utility to make the top and bottom bars and Manila slider transparent with any wallpaper. Check it out here: I C THRU U. :rolleyes:

Edited by Jumba

Guest Adnanrac
just reassign a new background wallpaper and it will be fixed

I assigned a new background and restarted and issue is now fixed, Thanks for the help.

Guest GEE-DUP

Anybody tell me how to make m2d v2 themes I am pretty handy with GFX and stuff. Is there a program that lets you make these themes?

Guest Pearl Jam
Anybody tell me how to make m2d v2 themes I am pretty handy with GFX and stuff. Is there a program that lets you make these themes?

No program - but it is rather simple.

Short explaination:

Download a theme

Unzip it

Swap Images (pay attention to the image type and save as the same file name)

Zip it back up

You can mess with xml settings too, but if you dont know what your doing stay away.

Guest GEE-DUP
No program - but it is rather simple.

Short explaination:

Download a theme

Unzip it

Swap Images (pay attention to the image type and save as the same file name)

Zip it back up

You can mess with xml settings too, but if you dont know what your doing stay away.

Thank you, there are a lot of graphics lol. I will start one soon looking for somthing clean and red in the meantime.

Guest Pearl Jam

Thinking about trying something new...would anyone have any interest in something like these?

Screen1copy.png?t=1276202809Screen2-1.png?t=1276202892Screen3.png?t=1276202947

Of course there would be icons on the bottom bar and I havent decided on a clock font

Guest tractor101
Thinking about trying something new...would anyone have any interest in something like these?

Screen1copy.png?t=1276202809Screen2-1.png?t=1276202892Screen3.png?t=1276202947

Of course there would be icons on the bottom bar and I havent decided on a clock font

can't see pics..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Goldbug

Hi guys. Great work from all who posted here. I have read almost all the pages in this topic yet I did not find how to add these shortcuts to the M2D start page.

post-188078-1277132677_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xcapone
Hi guys. Great work from all who posted here. I have read almost all the pages in this topic yet I did not find how to add these shortcuts to the M2D start page.

post-188078-1277132677_thumb.png

thats Iconsofts phone extension running with M2DTP postition: x=20, y=244, w=199, h=60.

I run a similar set up.

software runs quite smooth, and does a number of things with many options.

Edited by xcapone

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maryble
Hello. :(

I will say here that I have seen this item on the page www.htcspain.com. I hope you enjoy it. Sorry for my English.

I leave with you the link http://www.htcspain.com/personalizacion-om...0/pagina88.html

Greetings :(

screen002n.pngscreen01s.pngscreen003e.png

Hello everyone! I'd like to set a clock like the one above in my Manila. Could you tell me where to find it and how to run it on my device?

Thanks a lot :P

Guest mister_don

hello, sorry for the translation, I use google translation.

You can suggest that programs need to create a cab file icon?

a small guide to follow?

thanks

Guest raist30

Hello guys,

I've a problem with all themes i tried to install on my I900 :

(I've flash to the last Ryrzy ROM and)

6345422bdf457a122bb679c0b81628d4568f4f11909.jpg829244ScreenShot1.jpg625658ScreenShot2.jpg

Is there a fix which work with every themes or each case is particular ?

======> For fix it manually i must go into the .zip file and delete the icons problem and substitute them by other icons .bmp (very long and boring...)

Other way please ?

And another question : When i install a new theme, is that the softkeybar must appear like on the skinner post or it keep the theme installed in setting/home ? (in my case it's the second situation)

Edited by raist30

Guest seisman
Hello guys,

I've a problem with all themes i tried to install on my I900 :

(I've flash to the last Ryrzy ROM and)

6345422bdf457a122bb679c0b81628d4568f4f11909.jpg829244ScreenShot1.jpg625658ScreenShot2.jpg

Is there a fix which work with every themes or each case is particular ?

======> For fix it manually i must go into the .zip file and delete the icons problem and substitute them by other icons .bmp (very long and boring...)

Other way please ?

try disable manilla first i.e nothing on today screen , then apply the theme , then re-enable manilla

And another question : When i install a new theme, is that the softkeybar must appear like on the skinner post or it keep the theme installed in setting/home ? (in my case it's the second situation)

Guest chrian

Hi all,

I'm new one in Modaco. I have a question.

I'm using M2DC 0.29. When I change themes the main storage space gets smaller and smaller. Is there any solution about this problem?

Is it really that the only solution to regain your lost space in memory from changing M2D themes is to do hard reset?