Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest Emre SUMENGEN
Do you install M2D with Passoa's rom or do you install it your own on an ordinary rom? Only thing I can think of is that you have the wrong weather icons and not the ones from Passoa's rom.

Most of the posted themes don't have the weather icons inserted and so the theme uses the ones from Passoa's rom. If you got other weathericons they won't work with the settings of the posted themes around here. Some themes on the other hand may work if they have the correct xml settings and got the right weathericons included.

Try installing M2D_Original_Black.zip (or any theme you DON'T HAVE ICON PROBLEM) and then, go to \Windows folder on your device and copy any png file that begins with HH_WEATHER to another folder (probably on My Storage). Then, install a theme you've got the icon problem, copy the backup weather icons back to \Windows...

I had solved the problem that way, hope it works for you.

Hello, I have a problem :

The problem come when I go in " Programs " or in " People " and return in other menu ...

And with a other themes, the problem come too

Can you help me ?

Hello, I've resolved my problem, but I don't know how ( I think the problem resolved when i have apply a theme with a only a numeric clock ... )

But, my other problem is when I apply a theme with Analog Clock, I don''t have le needle in my clock ...

Have you got a idea for me ?

Hello,

I'm from Sweden so I hope you can understand what I am asking.

Have to say that you guys are doing a really great job with the themes, Samsung and other brands should look in to these forums before they make their themes.

I'm new att this Windows mobile stuff, adding themes etc, and I don't really know how to do it and what file I should install first, how to install the file and where to put them etc. And I really like all of the themes that Sector are converting to Omnia, I just have to have them!

If someone have installed this on the Omnia, please be so kind to write a "foolproof" guide how to apply one of these wonderful themes on the Omnia. I have read the forum and serched but I still don't really understand how to do it.

And please if you could explain what the files below will add to the phone, for example, what do the "MobileMatt_Black_White.tsk" file do to the phone, and so on?

I have downloaded these files:

m2d V21(ELFIN).cab

M2DC_v0.22.215.cab

MobileMatt_MIB.zip

MobileMatt_Black_White.tsk

Theme_SoloBlack.zip (inculdes "SoloBlack.scheme" and "SoloBlack.tsk")

Do I have all the files I need to apply a theme with windows in black instead of grey?

One last thing, where can I find the patch for the weather symbols to work, as I understand it doesn't work for in this themes or am I wrong?

Thank you all for the great work and the great forum!!!!!!

hi, sector. would you plz make this picture as a M2D theme? thx in advance........ B)

This is just a background. If u want a specific theme please find one related to Transformers and i will make it for you and please post a link to it.

Edited by sector

Hi

Can you replicate the following theme for Omnia please....

The link is...http://www.mobilematt.net/LV.html.....

Also here is one screen shot below..

Thanks in advance.

try to read the whole post , the skin you ask for is on page 1 , post 7 ( sorry for my english , I'm French )

Sector , you' ve got a very hard work with all your beautiful skins , thanks a lot

I have posted screenshots of your work , installed on my omnia in a french forum ( but I let the link of this thread in front of my post ; and I want to congratulate you once more time : "my" post is one of the most popular in the forum

All my respect

Guest shokka9
It's on the 1st page mate B)

Sorry peeps, should of said really. Can it be uploaded via mediafire or on the post, i cannot download anything from Rapidshare, i always get error saying that i am already downloading something.

I use one of those mobile broadband things, the IP must be all over the place.

Please, anybody? I have read the posts from number 1, i was waiting for somebody else to ask, but it never happened, also that nice alien theme (again, on post it is Rapidshare).

Thanks guys, i am not ignorant. I read every post on all threads.