Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Hello, can you help me ?

post-430173-1227438362_thumb.jpg

Download the attached HTCHomeSettings.xml copy to your \Windows and restart TouchFlo.

try to read the whole post , the skin you ask for is on page 1 , post 7 ( sorry for my english , I'm French )

Sector , you' ve got a very hard work with all your beautiful skins , thanks a lot

I have posted screenshots of your work , installed on my omnia in a french forum ( but I let the link of this thread in front of my post ; and I want to congratulate you once more time : "my" post is one of the most popular in the forum

All my respect

Thanks mate im just trying to keep everyone happy as everyone is developing for HTC devices mostly.

I feel that we, Omniacs, are left behind and i really dont want and like to B).

Many thanks to Secany, Paul, PaSSoa, speleomaniac who really made a difference on Omnia and many more members that are trying to help B)

I hope the french post goes well as this one hehe.

Sorry peeps, should of said really. Can it be uploaded via mediafire or on the post, i cannot download anything from Rapidshare, i always get error saying that i am already downloading something.

I use one of those mobile broadband things, the IP must be all over the place.

Please, anybody? I have read the posts from number 1, i was waiting for somebody else to ask, but it never happened, also that nice alien theme (again, on post it is Rapidshare).

Thanks guys, i am not ignorant. I read every post on all threads.

I will see what i can do uploading on other sites but pls if someone has access to other sites help me do that.

HTCHomeSettings.xml

Edited by sector

Guest shokka9
Download the attached HTCHomeSettings.xml copy to your \Windows and restart TouchFlo.

Thanks mate im just trying to keep everyone happy as everyone is developing for HTC devices mostly.

I feel that we, Omniacs, are left behind and i really dont want and like to B) .

Many thanks to Secany, Paul, PaSSoa, speleomaniac who really made a difference on Omnia and many more members that are trying to help B)

I hope the french post goes well as this one hehe.

I will see what i can do uploading on other sites but pls if someone has access to other sites help me do that.

Thanks Sector, i understand what you are saying, and any other Omnian who have downloaded the LV theme from Rapidshare, can you please post in thread or upload to another site other than Rapidshare. I know a lot of people have issues getting files from Rapidshare, but the people without issues probably out weigh the people with issues.

Still waiting for HK custom ROM. Seen xxxholic, tried it for a bit, but it's a mission to get rid of his cooked in themes, also tried another one from Thailand. Same story. Need Paul or PaSSoA's ROMs.

I think Paul is cooking one up, as he mentioned it in his MCR03 thread.

If anyone wants to see any screen shots of Omnia on Dr Dots ROM with M2D installed plus other apps, see this post...

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/275903/...-fixed/page/60/

I am using NOVA theme at the mo with my own HTCHomeSettings.xml, coz all the ones i get from here, do something strange to my themes, so i have to go through working ones and pull out the working lines to get mine to work.

All good now tho.

Edited by shokka9

Guest shokka9

Currently 46.27MB free in Storage out of 134.16, so using 87.89.

If i soft reset, or close some apps etc, it would free up a little bit more. Dr Dots ROM is very slim, and it is very stable too.

No errors or hang ups for me.

I installed Manila Blue theme.

My weather icons are small. Where can I find large weather icons?

Where can I find the Manila blue commanager theme?

Thanks your help!

Guest shokka9
Thanks, but with your *.xml, my problem go back ... :

post-430173-1227118964_thumb.jpg

Billou, you could try mine, not promising you, but i have issues with themes and have to get the xml to fit.

Worth a go??

Let me know.

Delete the HTCHomeSettings.xml in Windows directory and then copy mine into same directory. Shold work?

HTCHomeSettings.xml

Guest shokka9
Billou this xml i have attached was not ment for that theme ^^ B) but for the ProdigyBlack.

Just me being dumb, but does every theme have different xml settings?? Coz, i tried a few themes, but usually get the same madness, hands missing off clock, sometimes analogue clock separator missing or either on the right or left. Weather icon goes west sometimes, but when i apply my xml settings, things seem to straighten up, no matter what theme it is?

Strange. its not like i made up my own xml, it's one that works albeit weather icon was off, so i replaced the crap line with working line from other theme that had weather icon right.

Magic?

It's hard work, but worth it in the end.

Thanks sector for your themes.

hm really strange... sometimes it happens and i dont know the real reason.

I fixed this by backing up the original theme that i had from PaSSoa's cooked rom with M2DC and then manually extracting it to \Windows overwriting everything for fixing issues.

If smth cannot be overwritten then just skip that file and move to the next one.

Then try to apply again the themes im providing with M2DC.

Important to mention that M2DC is competing the also the M2D version.

For example we all use the v19 in our Omnias. M2DC version is v22. This bug also Xtreme noticed it and mentioned it somewhere in this topic (thank u bro B) ).

Some things in M2DC are not totally implemented to the old Manila2D but most are. So if you are facing any errors like this one try to be creative B).

Im using the newest M2DC ofc and im waiting for PaSSoa's new rom with most probably the latest M2D v21 or v20.

I hope this helps.

hm really strange... sometimes it happens and i dont know the real reason.

I fixed this by backing up the original theme that i had from PaSSoa's cooked rom with M2DC and then manually extracting it to \Windows overwriting everything for fixing issues.

If smth cannot be overwritten then just skip that file and move to the next one.

Then try to apply again the themes im providing with M2DC.

Important to mention that M2DC is competing the also the M2D version.

For example we all use the v19 in our Omnias. M2DC version is v22. This bug also Xtreme noticed it and mentioned it somewhere in this topic (thank u bro B) ).

Some things in M2DC are not totally implemented to the old Manila2D but most are. So if you are facing any errors like this one try to be creative B) .

Im using the newest M2DC ofc and im waiting for PaSSoa's new rom with most probably the latest M2D v21 or v20.

I hope this helps.

Okey maybe with a news m2dc version in the future B)

So, Thanks you very much for your help, your theme B)

Thanks You !

Just me being dumb, but does every theme have different xml settings?? Coz, i tried a few themes, but usually get the same madness, hands missing off clock, sometimes analogue clock separator missing or either on the right or left. Weather icon goes west sometimes, but when i apply my xml settings, things seem to straighten up, no matter what theme it is?

Strange. its not like i made up my own xml, it's one that works albeit weather icon was off, so i replaced the crap line with working line from other theme that had weather icon right.

Magic?

It's hard work, but worth it in the end.

Thanks sector for your themes.

First i have to resize the wallpaper 240x400.

Most of the themes use the same xml settings. Some other themes i really have to change some values to fit on our phone eg. remove/add clock hands so looks nicer, rearrange the clock to better position.

Also there are 2 weather icons (one from BeyoneInvisible (thanks B)) which are implemented in PaSSoas rom and can ofc be downloaded from xda) and the original ones from HTC. There you have to also change values to fit better on weather.

And so on etc etc B)

Edited by sector

Guest shokka9
First i have to resize the wallpaper 240x400.

Most of the themes use the same xml settings. Some other themes i really have to change some values to fit on our phone eg. remove/add clock hands so looks nicer, rearrange the clock to better position.

Also there are 2 weather icons (one from BeyoneInvisible (thanks B) ) which are implemented in PaSSoas rom and can ofc be downloaded from xda) and the original ones from HTC. There you have to also change values to fit better on weather.

And so on etc etc B)

Thanks for quick reply.

You get the feeling we are al hanging around for PaSSoA's ROM? Or any ROM for that matter??

Somebody needs to find a good transformers theme to copy/resize. Can sounds be implemented into these themes?

Thanks for quick reply.

You get the feeling we are al hanging around for PaSSoA's ROM? Or any ROM for that matter??

Somebody needs to find a good transformers theme to copy/resize. Can sounds be implemented into these themes?

Well the PaSSoas rom is amazing for me at least and a huge audience here.

If you have any other other non-cooked or even cooked lite versions installed with M2D you can still ofc use the themes.

Just be careful with the weather icons. I will attach them if you would like to so everyone can have them.

If you give me a link for the transformers m2d theme, i will modify it with pleasure for everyone.

Im sorry if sometimes some things dont work but im trying to keep the errors minimal for all.

If smth you (everybody) dont understand im happy to answer.

Guest shokka9
Well the PaSSoas rom is amazing for me at least and a huge audience here.

If you have any other other non-cooked or even cooked lite versions installed with M2D you can still ofc use the themes.

Just be careful with the weather icons. I will attach them if you would like to so everyone can have them.

If you give me a link for the transformers m2d theme, i will modify it with pleasure for everyone.

Im sorry if sometimes some things dont work but im trying to keep the errors minimal for all.

If smth you (everybody) dont understand im happy to answer.

sector....

please post weather icons, i have just flashed PaSSoA's ROM and installed NOVA theme, weather icon gone to the right this time, with my settings. Before my xml settings, home screen was a mess, clock squashed and to the right and the background for it was on the other side. Weird??

ROM is nice tho. Got issues with start menu text, it's white and i can only see with black today screen so loose my NOVA home screen.

When i have time, will try and fix myself. Looks cool for now anyway.

Thanks for weather icons when you post them.

So here are the famous big weather icons created from BeyondInvisible! just place them in \Windows

Im thinking to modify some settings in xml but later for having the extracted themes in a folder in \My Storage

instead in \Windows so we can save more space. But this should affect kind of M2D installation but anw

i will see what i can do for it.

Big_Weather_Icons.rar

Guest shokka9
So here are the famous big weather icons created from BeyondInvisible! just place them in \Windows

Im thinking to modify some settings in xml but later for having the extracted themes in a folder in \My Storage

instead in \Windows so we can save more space. But this should affect kind of M2D installation but anw

i will see what i can do for it.

sector, or anyone else who knows.

I have just played around with a couple of themes and made my own theme, used buttons from different theme etc.

Before i did this, i could press the internet icon on the internet tab, and it would start Opera. Now, for some reason, it won't. I can access Opera through programs etc, but not from internet tab.

Strange. Got a nice looking theme going on.

Any input on this would be helpful. I only changed the png files, nothing else. So it should still work?

Thanks peeps.

Guest shokka9
with the latest M2DC you can set your default internet browser. set it to opera, try it and i think it will work.

Where are you based sector, you always seem to be on here?! No matter what time, i am off work, so i have excuse.

Worked staright away. I should of tried that really. Just threw me, coz it worked without me having to set as default, before i messed with my themes icons etc.

Thanks again.

Just in case you was wondering, because i am. I have about the same amount of memory left, as if i installed M2D to DrDots ROM. SO not much difference in size. Doesn't appear to be much difference in performance either.

Just like ot have latest version of ROM really.

Thanks again.

Guest londonzombie

Great Work guys, keep it up! mu omnia has never looked so good :-)

Just wanted to know if anyone has done a 24 (TV Series) theme yet?

Maybe CTU Screens?

Catch ya soon!