Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e

Sector, for some unknown reason the lines around the weather icons are back. Do you have an idea how to disable them? On M2D03 they were not displayed.

Still haven't solved my icon problem. When I copy same icons as I use on other tabs to the message tab it freezes. For some unknown reason I can't change the message icons unless I use the ones I used on my posted Omnia themes :S

BTW just wondering, what would you people prefer. Normal tabbar with white tab and colored icons, or normal tabbar with transulent tab and grey colored icons. When you move the tab over the grey colored ones they turn colored. Hope the picture gives an idea.

post-435966-1227614856_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1227614861_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1227615153_thumb.jpg

Edited by X-t-r-e-m-e

-> sector

sorry , but my english is poor. shortly :

extreme clock - best theme for me. realy great job.

on my omnia :

pccapture2gd4.jpg

w240.png

but i found little thing to fix :

if i go for example on contacts :

pccapture3ix2.jpg

w240.png

i than i go back to home :

pccapture4rn7.jpg

w240.png

wallpaper don't cover all screan. ist it possible to fix this ??

Edited by voytek

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e
-> Enthusiast

on my omnia :

Actually very easy, just edit the hw_fw_background file and resize it to 240x348. (hope I remembered the filename correctly)

Guest jeffrey2000
Sector, for some unknown reason the lines around the weather icons are back. Do you have an idea how to disable them? On M2D03 they were not displayed.

Still haven't solved my icon problem. When I copy same icons as I use on other tabs to the message tab it freezes. For some unknown reason I can't change the message icons unless I use the ones I used on my posted Omnia themes :S

BTW just wondering, what would you people prefer. Normal tabbar with white tab and colored icons, or normal tabbar with transulent tab and grey colored icons. When you move the tab over the grey colored ones they turn colored. Hope the picture gives an idea.

I'd like to see the yellow version with a Omnia yellow/gold (=Y/G) tabbar, same for the date/provider (but keep it a bit dark to read the white text), Y/G quickdial photo background, larger envelop for email (see other themes), more omnia Y/G style map search background (now it's default black), Y/G selection background and Y/G background area for programs if you want help ask me B)

If you could send me the skin i can see if i can fix it.

Guest bluey09

Normal tabbar with white tab and colored icons all the way lol

Guest sykodelyk
-> Enthusiast

on my omnia :

pccapture2gd4.jpg

w240.png

but i found little thing to fix :

if i go for example on contacts :

pccapture3ix2.jpg

w240.png

i than i go back to home :

pccapture4rn7.jpg

w240.png

Hi ,i have the same problem i tri to remplace the background but i have the same problem sorry for mi poor english anyone can have the theme .zip to manilla 2d custom ??? pleasE??

thanks!

Hi ,i have the same problem i tri to remplace the background but i have the same problem sorry for mi poor english anyone can have the theme .zip to manilla 2d custom ??? pleasE??

thanks!

The problem arrived with only analogique clock ...

Try with only numeric clock ...

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e
Congratulations to everybody who converted my themes ,they look awesome

B)

We merely converted them to the size of the screen of the samsung Omnia. As stated in the post, credit goes to you offcourse B) However, I did post 3 themes from XDA but sadly enough couldn't find the author browsing the 500+ webpages. I'm not gonna search again but when I do find them by coincidence I will update my posts and mention the original authors.

Congratulations to everybody who converted my themes ,they look awesome

B)

Hi JCKOTZE im a big fan of you B).

Thank you for making so many nice themes and letting us sharing for omnia

Guest evil Homer 3k

Hi all,

I may be being dumb, as I've got the previous rom installed and am using the HTC black theme, with the Black and White.tsk installed, but I cannot get the start bar and softbutton bar at the bottom to be black as well.

I did see something in either this thread or the Manilla2D rom thread to change this, but after searching both (65 pages and 19 pages on this thread) I can't find it.

Someone please put me out of my misery.

Thanks

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e

Still busy on the Omnia theme, but can't really come up with something ... I think just white for tab and tabbackground is still the best.

post-435966-1227809238_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1227809251_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1227809264_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1227809277_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1227809293_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1227820909_thumb.jpg

Edited by X-t-r-e-m-e

Still busy on the Omnia theme, but can't really come up with something ... I think just white for tab and tabbackground is still the best.

I prefer the skin on pic number 5. When you share it? (and the others colors...blue, red and green B))

I use your creations for Manila, i like it B)

Regards

Guest mobiilisti
How about the original Manila2D but now fixed (analog clock back) and optimized for full Omnia screen pleasure B)

manila2d_fixed.jpg

Hi,

this is my first post B) I love this forum and these themes!!

where can I find the blue tsk file? I have tried to find but nothing....

Guest jeffrey2000

I like your last one the most but that probably cz it's close to my own update.

1: original release | 2: new with yellow/gold tab

post-435966-1226753959_thumb.jpgpost-435966-1227820909_thumb.jpg

See last my own update that I was working on, I also changed your text message icon cz it was upsidown in your original yellow one and changed the bar + background colour aswell, dialer background picture and some other minor things but i'm not ready/satisfied with it yet.

Screen05.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest jeffrey2000
Hi,

this is my first post B) I love this forum and these themes!!

where can I find the blue tsk file? I have tried to find but nothing....

Well I never made tsk file for it but I can send you the background pics so you can at least select it as background B)

See the files attached...

post-346680-1227883256_thumb.png

post-346680-1227883263_thumb.png

sorry guys im a bit busy lately and didnt have the time to make something new. please if you do have any request post it and i will make it asap i finish my first priorities.

I might open a new topic for dialpad skins for our Omnias but i need to check some properties of the dlls' first.

thank you for your support B) <3

take care.

Edited by sector

I like your last one the most but that probably cz it's close to my own update.

1: original release | 2: new with yellow/gold tab

See last my own update that I was working on, I also changed your text message icon cz it was upsidown in your original yellow one and changed the bar + background colour aswell, dialer background picture and some other minor things but i'm not ready/satisfied with it yet.

Screen05.png

Hi Jeffery

Can we get this wonderful theme ?

thanks a lot