Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest jeffrey2000
Hi Jeffery

Can we get this wonderful theme ?

thanks a lot

I'm not quite ready with it yet but I'll post some pics so you can see how it will be like (It's called Omnia Gold). This is my own version of X-t-r-e-m-e's Omnia Yellow M2D theme so credits also go to him for making his theme available... newer gold theme will be posted asap B)

post-346680-1228203270_thumb.jpg

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e
I'm not quite ready yet but I'll post some pics so you can see how it will be like (It's called Omnia Gold). This is my own version of X-t-r-e-m-e's Omnia Yellow M2D theme so credits also go to him for making his theme available... newer gold theme will be posted asap B)

Nah, you can take credit for it. My work wasnt that big part B) Anyway, I gave up on my theme. I re-edited my icons for like 3 times but Manilla keeps crashing on my message tab. I looked around and it seems there is a problem with Manilla v19. Also the inability to make all fonts black keep me from finishing my theme. When Manilla v20 comes to the Omnia, if it ever will, I will get back to it.

Guest jeffrey2000
Nah, you can take credit for it. My work wasnt that big part B) Anyway, I gave up on my theme. I re-edited my icons for like 3 times but Manilla keeps crashing on my message tab. I looked around and it seems there is a problem with Manilla v19. Also the inability to make all fonts black keep me from finishing my theme. When Manilla v20 comes to the Omnia, if it ever will, I will get back to it.

Yup I had the same problem (just scrolling would make it hang) when I deleted the inbox folder from inside the Windows folder, I had to create a new mail profile and remove the old one but for some reason it kept visible in silverinbox but just ignoring that and will leave it there untill I have a new rom B)

Well unfortunately you can't store the font colour/size from inside the XML file or at least I dunno how/where so now u gotta do it manually inside "Manilla 2D Customizer v026.230" but the only thing you can't seem to change is the font colour for text (sms) messages (and settings), so in the default Omnia yellow background it's hard to read this screens.

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest Alejandro Ortiz

Hi I'm a little new at this, my question is do I need another type of software or app installed on my omnia to run some of this cool menus and backgrounds?

This is my ROM information:

PDA: i900XJHI3/XJHH2

PHONE: i900BUHG5

Thanks anyways.

Guest kelvinho

Hi,

i'm really new, so quite lost when it comes to all these...anyway, i'm having problems with the rapidshare...it keeps saying that i've reached my maximum capacity for d/l....also, when i've gotten these themes, how do i apply it to my phone? Thanks for your help in advance!

I'm not quite ready with it yet but I'll post some pics so you can see how it will be like (It's called Omnia Gold). This is my own version of X-t-r-e-m-e's Omnia Yellow M2D theme so credits also go to him for making his theme available... newer gold theme will be posted asap B)

Can you upload these theme? Its great!

u need to edit wallpapers and many values in HTCHomeSettings.xml maybe it will need some other modifications that a problem might come up.

im sorry i cant make tutorials for this there are many explanations on how to modify the xda forum.

just some info where to look at B)

diamond has screen resolution 240x320 pixels vs Omnia 240x400

Guest jeffrey2000
Hi Jeffery

Can we get this wonderful theme ?

thanks a lot

Can you upload these theme? Its great!

Well ok here on request: Omnia Gold: Manilla 2D Skin

Omnia Gold by Me/Jeffrey2000, theme based on Omnia Yellow by X-t-r-e-m-e

!!Make sure you select all black fonts into M2D Customizer!! cz default white font is hard to read on yellow!

Right now you gotta do it manually one by one, I've put a request at the "M2D Customizer" developer (mpenguin14) to make a "apply to all" button for this which I hope will be implemented in a future release to prevent this, if you don't know how to change it manually just drop a line here or just lemme know what u think of it B)

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=26553

In case you don't have the today theme file (TSK) anymore I'll attach it aswell.

UPDATE (19 Dec): Hate to quote myself but in case you are still using the "Omnia Gold" theme I posted earlier make sure you use the latest M2D Customizer (v0.27.232 or above). On my request the "M2D Customizer" developer (mpenguin14) made a new button: "Apply These Settings To All Fonts". So just select the Omnia Gold theme, go to fonts, select the black font and click this button! B)

Screen12.JPG

Thanks Mpenquin!! (@XDA)... B)

M2D_Omnia_Gold.zip

Omnia_Today.zip

Edited by jeffrey2000

Well ok here on request: Omnia Gold: Manilla 2D Skin

Omnia Gold by Me/Jeffrey2000, theme based on Omnia Yellow by X-t-r-e-m-e

!!Make sure you select all black fonts into M2D Customizer!! cz default white font is hard to read on yellow!

Right now you gotta do it manually one by one, I've put a request at the "M2D Customizer" developer (mpenguin14) to make a "apply to all" button for this which I hope will be implemented in a future release to prevent this, if you don't know how to change it manually just drop a line here or just lemme know what u think of it B)

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=26553

In case you don't have the today theme file (TSK) anymore I'll attach it aswell.

Thanks man!

A couple questions...

1º What is the today file that you put for download? I need it for something?

2º What do i need modify for obtain 4 rows with separate lines? Where can i modify the separate line parameters for program tab?

Thanks again.

PS: Sorry for my english...

Edited by enede

Guest jeffrey2000
Thanks man!

A couple questions...

1º What is the today file that you put for download? I need it for something?

2º What do i need modify for obtain 4 rows with separate lines? Where can i modify the separate line parameters for program tab?

Thanks again.

PS: Sorry for my english...

1º today file" is just in case you don't have the default background and miss the yellow startbar, so by selecting this in your today settings will revert this back. (in case you have Passoa's M2D rom. (settings / Today and select "omnia").

2º in the Manilla 2D customizer you can go to the "launcher" tab and select the amount of columns or rows. (Default in my theme it's is 4x6).

If you want to change it in the HTCHomeSettings.xml file you browse to the and look for the below text and change the (red) values:

Edited by jeffrey2000

1º today file" is just in case you don't have the default background and miss the yellow startbar, so by selecting this in your today settings will revert this back. (in case you have Passoa's M2D rom. (settings / Today and select "omnia").

2º in the Manilla 2D customizer you can go to the "launcher" tab and select the amount of columns or rows. (Default in my theme it's is 4x6).

If you want to change it in the HTCHomeSettings.xml file you browse to the and look for the below text and change the (red) values:

I know these values, but my problem is in anothe theme when i change theses values to 6x4 (for example) the icons appear together without separate line (do you understand me?) My ask is if the separate line have a value in some place.

Thanks a lot.

Guest jeffrey2000
I know these values, but my problem is in anothe theme when i change theses values to 6x4 (for example) the icons appear together without separate line (do you understand me?) My ask is if the separate line have a value in some place.

Thanks a lot.

So if I understand it correctly I think you mean if you can adjust the space between these "buttons" in the Launcher (program) tab? (cz there is no separator line there???) Well I don't think you can adjust it, Colums you can you just select 3, 4 or 5 and rows: 3, 6 or 9 and that's about all the settings you can make. The alignment itself you can't seem to change like you can do in a Windows desktop.

So if I understand it correctly I think you mean if you can adjust the space between these "buttons" in the Launcher (program) tab? (cz there is no separator line there???) Well I don't think you can adjust it, Colums you can you just select 3, 4 or 5 and rows: 3, 6 or 9 and that's about all the settings you can make. The alignment itself you can't seem to change like you can do in a Windows desktop.

Ok, thanks. And, yes i refer ti adjust the space between buttons when i said separator line. Is a imaginary separator line B)

Regards.

quick question - do i need to install M2D04 (or any of the previous ones) to use these themes?

thx.

ed

Yep, these themes are for Manila 2D. But if you install Manila 2D in your omnia, you wont need the M2D04 (or previuous) rom...

404 Not Found

The requested URL /omniaskins.htm does not exist. B) B) B)

Relax my friend!

If you check the 20 pages of this post, you will find a lot of themes for Omnia with M2D B)