Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest jeffrey2000
Jeffrey2000 - in the screenshots you show 2 appointments on the home tab - but when I installed your theme I'm only getting one all-day appointment showing. How did you get 2 appointments to show up? I'm running M2D v19 on Wozzer's ROM for the Verizon Omnia.

I really like the bigger email preview; is there a way to increase the font size for the txt messages? I tried M2DC but it won't let me change that font; maybe cause I'm running v19?

Thanks for the terrific work!

Which screenshot do you mean? I've posted several around :excl:

Guest WAIKIKI728
Hello

Here I bring you a theme and I've done los Ángeles Lakers showtime and Gasol for www.htcspain.com. Images of the home change every minute and have a sequence of a mate of Gasol.

greetings

P.D: I'm not speak well in English

http://www.htcspain.com/personalizacion-om.../pagina130.html

screen013s.pngscreen014p.pngscreen011k.pngscreen005n.png

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5YFIP17A

You should try...i did it...and it´s really cooooollllll!!!!You will be surprised!!!Nice theme......GO LAKERS GO....good for Gasol!!!!

Guest forelli

Hello

Here I bring you a theme and I've done los Ángeles Lakers showtime and Gasol for www.htcspain.com. Images of the home change every minute and have a sequence of a mate of Gasol.

greetings

hola Caminante, no puedes bien hablar ingles, pero puedes hacer bonitos temas, muchas gracias!

translation: hi Caminante, you can't speak english very well but you can do nice themes, thanks a lot!

forelli

Guest cheltenham2004

Hi can anyone please make a Twilight theme my Daughter is going nuts as I have changed the rom and she hats the standard black theme.

Please... :D

Guest Caminante23
Hi can anyone please make a Twilight theme my Daughter is going nuts as I have changed the rom and she hats the standard black theme.

Please... :D

Hello

Do you mean the movie twilight?, Tries to explain a little as you want and when you have a moment I will. Sorry about my English I am Spanish and do not give me very well.

Greetings

Guest cheltenham2004
Hello

Do you mean the movie twilight?, Tries to explain a little as you want and when you have a moment I will. Sorry about my English I am Spanish and do not give me very well.

Greetings

I am sorry yes I mean the movie twilight

Regards

Guest machilee
Hello

greetings

http://www.htcspain.com/personalizacion-om.../pagina130.html

screen013s.pngscreen014p.pngscreen011k.pngscreen005n.png

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5YFIP17A

I can't download from Megaupload. Can you post a new link other than megaupload?

Guest lustercell

My first attempt at making a theme. Mix and match of some items i like...

Re-Touch.png

Credits goes to the owners of the original files... Thanks!

Re_Touch.zip

Edited by lustercell

Guest fastevolutionviii

01HomeIcon.jpg02HomeScreen.jpg03PeopleIcon.jpg04PeopleScreen.jpg05MessagesIcon.jpg06MessagesScreen.jpg07MailIcon.jpg08MailScreen.jpg09InternetIcon.jpg10InternetScreen.jpg11PhotosVideosIcon.jpg12PhotosVideosScreen.jpg13MusicIcon.jpg14MusicScreen.jpg15WeatherIcon.jpg16WeatherScreen.jpg17MapsSearchIcon.jpg18MapsSearchScreen.jpg19ProgramsIcon.jpg20ProgramsScreen.jpg21SettingsIcon.jpg22SettingsScreen.jpg

Here is my M2D Theme I have been working on for a few days. Everyone is probably going to Mobile Shell 3 now though and I dont blame theme, but hope you M2D users like it. Enjoy!

FastEvoVIII.zip

Guest vbchan

Hi!

I have been browsing through the themes and they all look AWESOME!!!! I would like to see a punk/skater type of theme like Volcom, DC, etc...how do i go about getting these type of themes made i would really like an awesome looking Volcom theme! THANKS!

Guest xtiger
Here is my M2D Theme I have been working on for a few days. Everyone is probably going to Mobile Shell 3 now though and I dont blame theme, but hope you M2D users like it. Enjoy!

FastEvoVIII.zip

thanx!Very nice theme!!!

I'm not a big fan of the new spb still. m2d still looks better imo.