Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest jeffrey2000
Please could somebody make the original M2D01 theme for use with M2D02. There seems to be a few of us who prefer the first theme but when installed a few pages don't display properly.

post-426200-1225614962_thumb.jpg

If this was corrected it would be my ideal rom and theme!

Thanks.

Fixed Omnia theme: Original Manila2D Theme

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=25793

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/159959596/Mani...iginal.zip.html

How about the original Manila2D but now fixed (analog clock back) and optimized for full Omnia screen pleasure :lol:

manila2d_fixed.jpg

Manila2D_fixed.zip

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest Anfloyd
How about the original Manila2D but now fixed (analog clock back) and optimized for full Omnia screen pleasure :lol:

manila2d_fixed.jpg

Excellent. Good work that man! I did miss the analogue clock!

Thank you very much. :D

Guest sykodelyk

Hello i have the manila whit the original theme for HTC the black one but when i install the manila customizer i dont any more that theme anyone can gime the theme for the omnia please .. the oginal HTC the black please

Thanks!

Guest bluey09

Hi All ,

I have a problem and it is really annoying me ... So please please help me !!!

When i apply these themes using M2D Customizer ... on weather widget i can only see half image of the bottom weather forecast i.e the small 4 day forecast just above the tabs .. the other half is all black ... and same happens on the people's widget i cant see the full image of the bottom contact frames unless i scroll up n down but then if i scroll to message widget i can the half that was covered by black strip or etc appears on the bottom .... but the funny thing is if i copy and replace setting.xml file in the windows directory manually and restart the touchflo .. and scroll from home to people and so on everything piles up on eachother :S ..

And when i apply these manually by copy& replacing the files in windows directory and restart the touchflo it works perfectly fine but then if i use m2d cutomiser to choose between analogue clock and digital .. it doesnt work :S..

I dont mind copy & replacing the files .. its just simple easy when applying themes using M2D cutomizer ... Cuz for some wierd reason you cant see windows folder when using mobile device manager on windows vista ... :S

Thanx

Edited by bluey09

Guest Emre SUMENGEN

Sector,

I appreciate the great work you've done, keep it up!

I also want to thank MobileMatt site for putting together such a good choice of themes, great job.

The only thing is, I've installed manilla as the official MoDaCo thread suggests (I'm using 18th version) but I didn't install MBarvian's (did I write the name right?) theme. Instead, I did install M2DC and the themes and applied my selection from there.

The result, looks more than OK. Only concern is that when I switch back and forth a tab that's modified to use Omnia's resolution (like the weather or launcher), I get artifacts left on the bottom of the screen, between the tab-bar and the tab contents. (I think I'll need to post some screenshots :lol:)

Anyone have the same problem? Furthermore, anyone has a solution?

post-434796-1225873109_thumb.png

post-434796-1225873116_thumb.png

post-434796-1225873123_thumb.png

Sector,

I also want to thank MobileMatt site for putting together such a good choice of themes, great job.

The only thing is, I've installed manilla as the official MoDaCo thread suggests (I'm using 18th version) but I didn't install MBarvian's (did I write the name right?) theme. Instead, I did install M2DC and the themes and applied my selection from there.

The result, looks more than OK. Only concern is that when I switch back and forth a tab that's modified to use Omnia's resolution (like the weather or launcher), I get artifacts left on the bottom of the screen, between the tab-bar and the tab contents. (I think I'll need to post some screenshots :lol: )

Pls download the latest M2DC from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=427392.

Try to apply another theme before from Matt's ones and then again the WastedPaper.

Guest bluey09
Sector,

The result, looks more than OK. Only concern is that when I switch back and forth a tab that's modified to use Omnia's resolution (like the weather or launcher), I get artifacts left on the bottom of the screen, between the tab-bar and the tab contents. (I think I'll need to post some screenshots :lol: )

Hi,

I had the same problem ... but i fixed it by doing copy paste from original HTCHome setting.xml .

The steps i followed were :

1. Install Manila 2d Cab file

2. Audio Manager, Enhasement and other Cab files etc etc.

3. Installed M2D

4. I used the original Manilla 2D theme .. the one posted in post no. 106

5. Downloaded original HTChomesetting.xml from here http://www.modaco.com/content-page/273892/...n-i900/page/20/ (Post No. 35)

6. Copied the HTCHomesetting.xml installed on my phone for the current theme from windows directory to my Laptop

7. Open the file with notepad and copy the weather settings

8. Now open the other xml file downloaded from other post and replace weather settings with the one you just copied in step 6. & save it

9. Turn off the Touchflo from Today Items

10 Now replace the HTCHomesettings.xml in your windows directory with the one you modified in step 8.

After doing all this .. everything worked like a charm ... i applied all the above themes posted by sector thru M2D Config manager .. works like a charm ... to be honest there might be a diff way and guys like Sector know better than me ... but this what i did all day at work lol .. playing around with touchflo.

Ive attached the Settings i used with Original Manilla theme posted by sector above .

HTCHomeSettings.xml

Guest Emre SUMENGEN

4. I used the original Manilla 2D theme .. the one posted in post no. 106

I guess it's what I haven't done... I just tried to save some valuable phone storage by that, as that theme is a large one. (It's MBarvian's theme, right? Or, am I getting smth. wrong?)

Guest bluey09
I guess it's what I haven't done... I just tried to save some valuable phone storage by that, as that theme is a large one. (It's MBarvian's theme, right? Or, am I getting smth. wrong?)

You dont need to install that theme just copy paste the settings in your windows directory .. :lol: and after you done that just add diff themes on your M2D config manager and apply ..

:D

Hi Sector Bro ,

Can you please make the folowing themes M2D & Omnia compatible please .

Thanks

Blackcool Theme

http

://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...postcount=2895

Godzson's Street Theme

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...74&page=446

The BlackCool it is done http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...st&p=930638 (check the topic :lol: ). The other one i will do it these days (1-2).

Edited by sector

Guest Junoman
Requested.

Resized theme for Omnia: M2D Original Black

Hi Sector,

How can I add this theme to THE FANTASTIC M2D03?

For me M2D03 is a Brillent ROM. Thanks to PaSSoA and I appreciate your support to him.

Keep them up.

J

Hi Sector,

How can I add this theme to THE FANTASTIC M2D03?

For me M2D03 is a Brillent ROM. Thanks to PaSSoA and I appreciate your support to him.

Keep them up.

J

Copy the zip file to any preferable directory. I save them in My Storage\Program Files\M2DC\Themes\ to save space in device.

Open M2DC go to themes and press Add. Browse the directory you copied the theme and apply :lol:.

Thats all

More themes coming guys ! :D