Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest Turborepu

is there a way to get the clock to display more than one clock on the home screen? I would like 2 digital clocks using local time, and Pacific time.

Guest jmath679

I have scanned for pictures through all 62 pages and done a thread search which only returned one result so I was wondering if anyone has resized MobileMatt's alabaster theme. Out of all of his it is the one that most fits my taste. If you are still doing the resizes could you look into this one?

Guest Caminante23
i know we have some yankee fans here i cant beleive no yankee theme can some one please make one

Give me a week to do, because I have other outstanding issues from other people.

greetings

Edited by Caminante23

Guest knotbeerdan
Please visit the original site theme www.mobilematt.net ALL credits go to the original creator.

Theme: MobileMatt MM&L TF2D Skin (A MobileMatt & Lepsyfou Skin)

Credits Go To:

• Player icons from HTC-TOUCH/VOUGE transformation package by PROBEX,
  • Most of the Graphics in this skin was provided by lepsyfou

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/158297842/Mobi...t_MM_L.zip.html

How do you get your outlook to show up on your messaging page?

Guest jmath679
I have scanned for pictures through all 62 pages and done a thread search which only returned one result so I was wondering if anyone has resized MobileMatt's alabaster theme. Out of all of his it is the one that most fits my taste. If you are still doing the resizes could you look into this one?

Any news on this one? The url to the pictures is Alabaster

Guest bmn4711

hi gianton the grigoris taskbar are not exacly the same of zubnik! i think that zubnik had a mix beetwen the grigoris taskbar... true?

Guest Eliese

hello! could someone please upload or provide a working link for the theme Diamond_Maltese_Cross.zip. I found this on page 33 of this thread and it isn't working :lol:

I really like this theme, I hope someone could provide a working link. thanks! :D

Guest bmn4711

ahahah zubnik you are the number 1! but remember, internet means sharing :D

Edited by bmn4711

Guest Nicklashidegard
The issue did not I, as the distinguished Senator! I only have made little adjustments.

Thanks for this theme, LOVE it!!!!