Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest Eliese

hello! could someone please upload or provide a working link for the theme Diamond_Maltese_Cross.zip. I found this on page 33 of this thread and it isn't working :lol:

I really like this theme, I hope someone could provide a working link. thanks! :D

Guest principe
I myself changed the color off the fonts.

hello! how you change the font's color? :D becuase i want to make a white theme but i don't know how to take black color in the fonts...sorry for my english :lol:

Guest zazza70
How do I know much has been taken from my theme and reworked, but I have made and their corrections in this version!

hi zubnik but ur theme its older....

Guest grumbly_bum
hello! could someone please upload or provide a working link for the theme Diamond_Maltese_Cross.zip. I found this on page 33 of this thread and it isn't working :lol:

I really like this theme, I hope someone could provide a working link. thanks! :D

Did some scrounging around. Here you go.

Diamond_Maltese_Cross For Omnia

Guest Zubnik

I did not say that do not like - I said that made the adjustments (in the basis of XML!). I enclose what was and what happened.

post-494826-1241703798_thumb.jpg

post-494826-1241703812_thumb.jpg

Guest pirracas

Hi,

I keep getting my date in the middle of the screen instead of the top left with all the themes. What am I doing wrong?

TIA

Guest AppieHeijn

I installed the MobileMattBerry_Pro.zip on my omnia via m2dc. Only the resolution is changed now, it has almost the halve of the size what the normal one has. Width is good but the height not. What did i do wrong?

Guest grumbly_bum
I installed the MobileMattBerry_Pro.zip on my omnia via m2dc. Only the resolution is changed now, it has almost the halve of the size what the normal one has. Width is good but the height not. What did i do wrong?

Sounds like you installed a theme that wasn't altered for the Omnia. Either find one that's been changed for the Omnia resolution, or edit the themes XML file and replace the appropriate sections the appropriate values.

<HTCHome version="3.00.0" device="OPAL" portrait="0,0,240,388" landscape="0,0,320,268">

[/codebox]

[codebox]

<Property name="IDTABWG_WIDGET_RECT" id="0" value="0,0,240,310, 0,0,400,230" />
<Property name="IDTABWG_TAB_RECT" id="2" value="0,297,240,51, 0,217,400,51" />
<Property name="IDMSGWG_MESSAGE_MASK_RECT" id="0" value="23, 50, 195, 290" />
<Property name="IDMSGWG_MESSAGE_TXT_RECT" id="3" value="25, 47, 169, 240" />

Edited by grumbly_bum

Guest MrJoneswii
I'm having one problem with any theme I try...I have no hands on ANY analog clock in any theme? Any ideas?

Which rom are you using? because if the original rom doesn't include the analog clock files, you won't be able to have an analog clock in any theme you try

Guest Isak
hi,

The original theme is another and background weather is one of my creation, then you do not what is not.

screen01p.pngscreen02h.png

screen03.png

http://www.a1kstyle.com/ptopic22116.html&a...c&start=150

Looks great ... but getting it from an italien site ... did not work for me ... could ya upload it to something easier ... and like above ... the icons in start-bar look nice ... how can I get my hands on em :D

Cheers!

/isak

Guest Unicum Next
Looks great ... but getting it from an italien site ... did not work for me ... could ya upload it to something easier ... and like above ... the icons in start-bar look nice ... how can I get my hands on em :D

Cheers!

/isak

Hy!

Here is the Theme.  :lol:

copiare_nella_cartella_temi.zip