Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest steff195

Guys, please help me with this!

090627235823.png

I just want to get rid of the black stripe indicated in the picture. I want the wallpaper to reach the grey area behind the buttons, or if it is possible, to be fullscreen behind the menu buttons. It drives me crazy because I can't have a regular wallpaper, except a black one (because that stripe can't be noticed)... when I set a wallpaper of another color, it shows down there like it has a smaller resolution.

I just tried everything, I looked inside the XML file (I still think there may be a problem, as a I'm not that good with xml files), I checked the backgrounds, I changed hh_fw_tab_bg_fill.png file with a transparent one, but I can't solve this annoying problem.

What should I do?

Any answer is appreciated!

Edited by steff195

Guest tampaboy1984
... Z u b n i K !!! ...

Click on image to view poster!

NEVER MIND i extracted the Folder to the Themes Folder and I forgot your supposed to put the ZIP File there...LoL...

The Vista & Azenis themes are great! Thank You.

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest Buddhainuk

ok i have been trying now so much to get TouchFlo 2D (Manilla 2D - QVGA) up and running with no luck at all installed it gone to the today plung in and

clicked on the TouchFlo and when its says to click to start it looks like its starting but does not at all.

so what i'm i doing wrong?

thanks for any help

Guest steff195

It's Wisbar Advance 3 v3.5.1.3 (not Desktop) with a Vista skin, highly modified by me. :D It would take ages for me to explain every step that I took to modify it. But you can do it yourself as you like it. :D

You can find both these files on dedicated sites. ;)

But, still no answer to my problem? :D

Guest K@rin

Hi there.

I've found this theme on this site and used it on my omnia. It is a great looking theme, but when I want to read my emails, my phone crashes... The start menu still works, but the theme gets stuck...

Can this problem be solved?

Elements.zip

Guest LostEden
... Z u b n i K ! ...

This is great Master!!

@[email protected] the SMS tab to another, such as with the e-mail Tab Then, there are no more problems with the freezing of the device!

Edited by LostEden

Guest KonradB
... Z u b n i K ! ...

post-494826-1246221520_thumb.jpg

Yes, its nice but... when you will go to settings panel text is illegible because its sinkin into background...

Guest LostEden
Yes, its nice but... when you will go to settings panel text is illegible because its sinkin into background...

Hey man, change the font with M2DC!

Guest needhamca

Hey Ive been using the M2d Themes and the clock hands on my analog clocks doe not show up..ive been reading the thread trying to see if anyone has the same problem as me.

Guest K@rin

I have found the theme Omnidroid on this site somewhere. Another great theme btw. On the home I see the missed-calls item and the calendar item al little off... Maybe this could be ajusted in some way?

post-555119-1246362705_thumb.jpg

Guest LostEden
I have found the theme Omnidroid on this site somewhere. Another great theme btw. On the home I see the missed-calls item and the calendar item al little off... Maybe this could be ajusted in some way?

Edit this (Copy&Paste) in HTCHomesettings.xml

<Property name="IDHMWG_MISSEDCALLBTN_RECT" id="30" value="6,188,234,218" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_MISSEDCALLBTN_IMG" id="31" value="45" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_MISSEDCALLBTN_IMGPOS" id="32" value="29,195" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_MISSEDCALLBTN_TEXT_RECT" id="33" value="55,189,213,217" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_MISSEDCALLBTN_IMG_FOCUS" id="34" value="181" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_MISSEDCALLBTN_IMG_FOCUS_DN" id="35" value="182" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CALENDARBTN1_RECT" id="40" value="6,217,234,247" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CALENDARBTN1_IMG" id="41" value="46" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CALENDARBTN1_IMGPOS" id="42" value="29,224" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CALENDARBTN1_TEXT_RECT" id="43" value="55,218,213,246" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CALENDARBTN1_TEXT_TIME_RECT" id="44" value="29,218,213,232" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CALENDARBTN1_TEXT_SUBJECT_RECT" id="45" value="29,232,213,246" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CALENDARBTN1_IMG_FOCUS" id="46" value="181" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_CALENDARBTN1_IMG_FOCUS_DN" id="47" value="182" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_LINE1_IMGPOS" id="101" value="28,186" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_LINE2_IMGPOS" id="102" value="28,217" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_LINE3_IMGPOS" id="103" value="28,246" />

<Property name="IDHMWG_DATE_RECT" id="104" value="28,127,212,148" />

Edited by LostEden

Guest K@rin
Edit this in HTCHomesettings.xml

Thanks again... But I am so new at this... I have no idea how to do that... :D sorry...

I have opened the homesettings, but I can't cut or paste in this xml... I feel really dumb right now... ;)

Edited by K@rin

Guest LostEden
Thanks again... But I am so new at this... I have no idea how to do that... ;) sorry...

I have opened the homesettings, but I can't cut or paste in this xml... I feel really dumb right now... :D

You will need to HomeSettings.xml with Internet Explorer open, and with the right mouse button to view source. Now you can change the xml.

Guest Unisoldrew

Some great themes tried from various above.

Just a question though ..... the weather icons don't seem to change when I apply a new theme, even though the "dont overwrite weather tab" (or whatever it says) box ISN'T ticked.

Any ideas?

Guest K@rin
You will need to HomeSettings.xml with Internet Explorer open, and with the right mouse button to view source. Now you can change the xml.

Thanks again!!!

Do you have any idea if I can change the size of a theme that won't fit in my 240x400 screen? I have found a nice theme, but it's too small... I have posted it earlyer. Its the "workplace"theme.

Guest bmw528itonto
... Z u b n i K !!! ...

Click on image to view poster!

These are really great themes, Master Zubnik. Credit to your creativity!

Is it possible for me to change just the front display background with another background, say a prancing horse png file? How to do it? I'm a newbie.

Thanks.