Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest txlatino1983

Hi everyone and THANKS for the great themes. I do have a question thou. I got another Omnia which already had the M2DC installed on it.. My only problem is that there is no Music nor Picture widget in it!!

;)

Even when I open the program and click on Tab it just shows me the following

HomeWidget

PeopleWidget

MessaginWidget

Email InternetWidget

WeatherWidget

SettingsWidget

LauncherWidget

Any ideas on how I can get the Music and Picture widgets on there?

Guest cheifkeiff
... Z u b n i K ! ...

Just wanted a "stump" ...

OMG this one is so sick i mean all of your stuff is sick but i really like that

Guest gejenn
hey i need help. i changed my theme to alienx theme and didnt like it when i changed it back to something else the lock screen and main meu have stayed with the green alienx background. how do i change it? or is there another theme that i can use that will change it for me?

I have the same problem,mine is the wasted paper black that got stuck on main menu and lock screen.

I also want to change my theme but want a new background to go with it.now im stuck with wasted paper.

please..help anyone????

Guest Mike178

Hi Guys,

thanks for your effort and good work to make Omnia the best phone ever, but i have an issue, and it is too long pages to read, i will be thankful if anyone can advice....

whenever i apply a theme it load nice and perfect, but when i disable the analogue clock, which i do not like, then the theme and the clock get distorted, and even if i reenable the analogue clock it doesn't fix the issue, i have to reapply the theme, any solution or advice?

thanks in advance...

Guest Ahmed_Bahgat

thaaanx for yur great effort !!!!

but I'll be more thankful of you gave me a hand in ma problem :D

I have omnia with ROM JPID1

I followed the steps , STEP BY STEP

when i choose any skin by the M2DC and click APPLY OR OK it says APPLYING and a BAR is loading link that one in copying files

BUT :):( when it finished it Run out the M2DC programe AND NOTHING HAPPENS :o

I tried it many time wiz many thems , even I formated ma omnia and tried all the STEPS AGAIN

PLEAASE HELP :D

Thanx ;)

Guest tampaboy1984

I'm still having the problem with my Weather Icon. It's crammed in the upper left corner and its small, not Centered in screen and Big like its supposed to be. Can anybody tell me how to fix this? I posted about it a few posts back and have yet to get an answer.

Edited by tampaboy1984

Guest J.S Butran
... Z u b n i K ! ...

A Big Thanks to you for excellent Themes.. Zubnik Can you please share your color TaskBar. Themes are incomplete without the taskbar. Thanks in advance.

Guest Mike178

HI Sector and Zubnik,

please i need help here, when i load any of sector roms, in the preview or in the thumbnail here in the web there is no analog clock arms it shows onlt the digital clock, and when i load it on device the arms show on top of the digital clock, and it look ugly, i try to disable it from M2DC and the digital clock get distorted.... please is there anyway to solve this issue, pleaaaaaaase need help here...

i am using khuanshai 3 in 1 23001 12 pp rom

Thanks in advance

and plus in Zubnik latest awsome theme i don't see the weather icon on the home page. how to make it show also... thanks

Edited by Mike178

Guest Zubnik

Please, if there is an opportunity to spread skin problems (if the problem exists). In short it is very difficult to understand everything.

Guest Mike178
HI Sector and Zubnik,

please i need help here, when i load any of sector roms, in the preview or in the thumbnail here in the web there is no analog clock arms it shows onlt the digital clock, and when i load it on device the arms show on top of the digital clock, and it look ugly, i try to disable it from M2DC and the digital clock get distorted.... please is there anyway to solve this issue, pleaaaaaaase need help here...

i am using khuanshai 3 in 1 23001 12 pp rom

Thanks in advance

and plus in Zubnik latest awsome theme i don't see the weather icon on the home page. how to make it show also... thanks

also loaded the battered skin and it doesn't show the date and the operator, i do not know what is the reason...

Guest Mike178

for example i loaded this theme it appear as in the thumbnail below

post-361610-1247171863_thumb.png

and after i disable analogue clock in M2DC it get distorted as the attached thumbnail below

post-361610-1247171945_thumb.png

and as u can see here in the attached thumbnail below this theme doesn't show the date and the operator

post-361610-1247172295_thumb.png

any help would be appreciated...

Edited by Mike178

Guest diverdude
... Z u b n i K ! ...

Just wanted a "stump" ...

Hello Zubnik,

I love your thems!! Is there any way to get the fish theme on post 1406?? This is the best theme I have seen in a very long time. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you in advance!!

Diverdude

Edited by diverdude

Guest corwest
for example i loaded this theme it appear as in the thumbnail below

post-361610-1247171863_thumb.png

and after i disable analogue clock in M2DC it get distorted as the attached thumbnail below

post-361610-1247171945_thumb.png

and as u can see here in the attached thumbnail below this theme doesn't show the date and the operator

post-361610-1247172295_thumb.png

any help would be appreciated...

It does show it but the fonts are white and so is the background sooo......... same thin =g on sms screen with the senders name

Guest Zubnik

Regarding the first question, then I do not know the cause, and the second - in the settings customizer change the color to black.