Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest lichtkrieger
Hi there.

I've found this theme on this site and used it on my omnia. It is a great looking theme, but when I want to read my emails, my phone crashes... The start menu still works, but the theme gets stuck...

Can this problem be solved?

hello,

i had the same problem like you. The Solution is to get the tabs in the right position *g* (don't know why)

My Tabs are ->Home->Operator->People->Messaging->E-Mail->Launcher->Photos->Music->internet->Location->weather-> settings and it works...

when i disable Operator, it stucks in the messaging tab and crashes my phone. Once ordered in the right position like described above it works.

Hope i could help you

Sry for my english

gg

PCE

Guest norm883

Can anyone tell me why my clock does not have hands on it.

Also applies to any theme that I add?

Thanks for any support.

Norm883

Guest MrJoneswii

Can someone create an english version of this manila 2D?

We already have this theme in this topic. Check the 5th page or something. It's in the beginning somewhere and it's called "black original" I think

Guest stylus1828

i know that i can find the spanish version on htcspain... and i talked to someone there if they have an english version... but the answer was... NO!

Guest Caminante23
You can find it here:

http://www.htcspain.com/showthread.php?t=16623

Only in spanish, but i'm gonna keep looking. I like the look of v3.5

I'll keep you updated...

Hello

I usually talk to the creator of this version and said that I will make a version for Roms in English and Spanish that many users have them, you can say that I use this version of manila and doing very well in all the roms in from 6.5

Ask for when you can.

Greetings

Guest xtiger
Hello

I usually talk to the creator of this version and said that I will make a version for Roms in English and Spanish that many users have them, you can say that I use this version of manila and doing very well in all the roms in from 6.5

Ask for when you can.

Greetings

What is the difference in the versions?

Guest Caminante23

Can someone create an english version of this manila 2D?

Hello

I have already spoken with the creator and to me that it is almost ready but not yet tested their version of a manila ROM in English. I have not test it with Roms in English but in the test and see what works hang for download.

Greetings

Guest Mike178
It does show it but the fonts are white and so is the background sooo......... same thin =g on sms screen with the senders name

I found the solution regarding the first issue, it is that Khuanchai is using an older version of M2DC i installed the latest one and now i can switch the themes and disable the analogue clock and ll work fine... thanks

Guest Eugene Chan

How come when i scroll to the email tab, the tab goes hang & my email don appear. but i'm still able to scroll to other tabs without any problem. Any solution? Plz help

Guest cheifkeiff
No, because the work on the topic thoroughly .. made skins for Spam alert!

What do i have to do to get that freaking theme for m2d and Spam alert that is like the sickest set up I have seen!

Guest evoprime23
What do i have to do to get that freaking theme for m2d and Spam alert that is like the sickest set up I have seen!

same here!!! thas awesome!!!! ;)