Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest Philo69
I tried to register but i can't understand that language. Can somebody upload here some of those themes?

What themes do you want?

Guest alstrike
... Z u b n i K ! ...

Just wanted a "stump" ...

Where in Earth can I get that i*** theme???

It´s the sweetest one I´ve seen so far.

Zubnik you rock man!!!

Guest maxtcee
I made another topic for summer, now I long will not do ...

P.S. . . . Z u b n i K . . .

hey zubnik are you still making this theme i think its awsome can you please finish iit thabks you freakin rox

Guest Zubnik

... Z u b n i K !!! ...

Friends have to disappoint you - I do not intend to continue to do the themes for "Manila". The reason is banal and simple, I was not interested, and especially the reaction of all I made, I do not see. All thanks and good luck in everything.

Guest Tutych
... Z u b n i K !!! ...

Friends have to disappoint you - I do not intend to continue to do the themes for "Manila". The reason is banal and simple, I was not interested, and especially the reaction of all I made, I do not see. All thanks and good luck in everything.

Ну ты и сказанул!!!

Guest smilegod
... Z u b n i K !!! ...

Жаль, твои темы были супер :)

Guest stylus1828
... Z u b n i K !!! ...

NOW THAT IS A BAD THING! :) please continue to develop more themes for manila 2d because your work is very appreciated by the users that use manila 2d! PLEASE

Guest misanthrowup

Zubnik,

Don't quite understand your issues, but I have been using a mixture of Chromicity, Island and Cannabis with good results and I am sure others are appreciative of your hard work. I have a question re: the transparent tab icons on Cannabis, how do you get them to be visible all the time and not just when selected? Thanks!

Guest Philo69
... Z u b n i K !!! ...

I want say only one thing: THANKS a lot for yours magnificent themes that you made and share with us.

Guest LostEden

I will some of my skins also upload here.

My Skins are all complete and include the weather icons

yepx6o3a.jpgg8iqy6ak.jpgt9y4zktc.jpg

ww4iwndx.jpg2chbroik.jpgggkoyemb.jpg

Edited by LostEden

Guest MrJoneswii

NFL Cowboys

For txlatino1983 and everyone else who wants it

post-474452-1248568238_thumb.jpg

If you want me to do the UT longhorns as well, I need a background you would want to use. (dim: 240x348)

Tried to resize the one in the theme you showed me, but it never looked good.

grtz

Cowboys.zip

Edited by MrJoneswii

Guest Mike178

Dear Zubnik,

I am sure all our mates here are appreciating ur work as i am appreciating it, i was waiting for that new theme that u were working on, the onle with iphone look, u have made m2d more interesting for all of us...

thank u...

Guest Mike178

LostEden Hi,

is it possible to get me the New Old style and the Planet themes?

appreciated... thanks in advance,,

Edited by Mike178