Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest bluey09
Requested.

Resized skin for Omnia: GODZSON STREETZ

Creator: GODZSON

*Better viewed with AM/PM settings, for the fonts i attached also the cab file, just install it.

Enjoy!

Thanks .. Appreciated :lol: .... is it possible to get rid of the tab bar and just use the wheel to scroll thru diff widgets .. apparently in pics posted by the creator .. it shows that he did manage to get rid of the tabs ... i dont know much abt this but can u tweak the HTCHomesettings to get rid of it or etc ???? :D

Thanks once again

Guest simonk12
How about the original Manila2D but now fixed (analog clock back) and optimized for full Omnia screen pleasure :D

manila2d_fixed.jpg

great theme. weird thing though- the weather database is gone...can add any city. is this issue known/fixable?

thanks

edit- problem was with the hebrew support. now all better :lol: thanks, awesome theme!

Edited by simonk12

Hope someone can help...I've installed Manilla 2D update 20.But on trying to run the program it gives an error message "unable to find manilla 2D settings file".Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong. iy have he new rom PDA: i900 DXHJ1/DZHJ1

PHONE: i900 DXHJ1

@ Sector

Update - just to let you know.

GF flipped when she got the birthday gift

Thanks again buddy.

Good to hear that mate :lol:. Check more themes for upcoming gifts ;)

Thanks .. Appreciated :o .... is it possible to get rid of the tab bar and just use the wheel to scroll thru diff widgets .. apparently in pics posted by the creator .. it shows that he did manage to get rid of the tabs ... i dont know much abt this but can u tweak the HTCHomesettings to get rid of it or etc ???? :P

Thanks once again

I will check it dude :D. A bit weird tbh not to have the tab bar but i will see what i can do for you.

Hope someone can help...I've installed Manilla 2D update 20.But on trying to run the program it gives an error message "unable to find manilla 2D settings file".Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong. iy have he new rom PDA: i900 DXHJ1/DZHJ1

PHONE: i900 DXHJ1

Erm... As i can see you have not installed the custom rom from PaSSoa just got the M2D installation update20 from xda.

I suggest to upgrade to the custom rom which is more stable and u get more free space for M2D.

I dont know how to help you otherwise maybe hard reset the phone and try to install it again from scratch carefully...

Thanks .. Appreciated :lol: .... is it possible to get rid of the tab bar and just use the wheel to scroll thru diff widgets .. apparently in pics posted by the creator .. it shows that he did manage to get rid of the tabs ... i dont know much abt this but can u tweak the HTCHomesettings to get rid of it or etc ???? :D

Thanks once again

I managed also to remove the tab but there is a shadow of the circle when u move...

Do you still want it? ;)

post-150032-1225991672_thumb.jpg

Guest bluey09
I managed also to remove the tab but there is a shadow of the circle when u move...

Do you still want it? :D

Thanks for your time and effort ... Yes yes can you please upload it .. cant wait :lol:

Thanks

Question, can you use the HTCHomeSettings.xml for every Theme or must it be edited for each single Theme everytime individualy?

Edited by gil71

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e

Made some skins with stuff posted around here on the forum. Not taking any credit what so ever. I used some posted settings and the Manilla roms. Also made TouchLaunch skins to fit the themes.

Just add zip files (M2D ... ...) using theme manager. It also has a preview in it. Theme Soloblack is for the black windows bars. Extract and copy files to windows folder, select it using Today.

skins.zip contains Touchlaunch skins, just copy to TouchLounch folder. Pressed bars and such as the hidden lines are all grey, black. I removed the color cause I didn't like it.

post-435966-1226050527_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1226050534_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1226050540_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1226050547_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1226050554_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1226050559_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1226050724_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1226050730_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1226050735_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1226050740_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1226050749_thumb.jpg

M2D_Black.zip

M2D_Blue.zip

Edited by X-t-r-e-m-e

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e
Question, can you use the HTCHomeSettings.xml for every Theme or must it be edited for each single Theme everytime individualy?

You can use your own HTCHomeSettings.xml for every theme. But most of the time the clock will show wrong on the home tab. In that case open the original and your own *.xml file and manually edit your own. Just search the *.xml file by reading and looking for clock settings. For a digital clock its 5 lines, 4 lines for the numbers and 1 for :

Copy paste that bit and save :lol:

Try it a few times and it gets easy. I manually edited the theme by Jeffrey2000 to replace the long email envelope with the normal one again. Just look for the settings in the *.xml file and for the images you need to replace or edit.

In case you copy a theme from xda don't forget to rezise the background to 240x348.

Edited by X-t-r-e-m-e

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e
Resized skin for Omnia: Orange

Creator: JCKOTZE

I made a bit more darker the wallpaper because you couldn't see the fonts, it looks really nice though!

I wanted to do that one after work :D I'll look for another on XDA. :lol: Maybe I'll make the fonts black, shouldn't be to hard.

Last edit: We should make 1 post containing all the home screens with a download link.

Edited by X-t-r-e-m-e

It is not hard to make it black fonts :lol:. I did that with M2DC latest version, just most of the members might find problem doing that so i choose the easiest way hehe

Edited by sector

Guest evostar
nice work realy appreciated

thanks alot dude...

Follow the instructions in mobilematt.com but cant the cab. and tsk.I cant install the theme...I am such a newbie