Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest ChandanS
this skin is already in the previous page... i use this skin, it's cute, and look fresh for me...

nice...very nice...

thanks to who made this skin...

hope there are some who like this ..:)

actually I got it as a cab on some other forum. That cab also replaces the startup screen. I made a zip so as to use it with M2DC.

Guest dhankster

@Zubnik, Well this is first post for me so your themes must be special, Your themes have made me change from mobile shell 3 to manilla 2d, You have serious talent for theming, Please keep up the good work, Ignore the idiots, And that goes to all Themers Lost Eden etc, Youre all hitting new heights with these latest skins... Outstanding work most appreciated....Please keep skinning people...

Edited by dhankster

Guest Zubnik

... Z u b n i K !!! ...

Friends, thank you for the kind words .. but I must say that the author of this last issue, I do not, I just changed it to Omnia.

Guest Philo69
... Z u b n i K !!! ...

Friends, thank you for the kind words .. but I must say that the author of this last issue, I do not, I just changed it to Omnia.

Great work anyway.........

One question Zubnik: can i change some little things and share the theme?

Guest miotto
Please visit the original site theme www.mobilematt.net ALL credits go to the original creator.

Theme: MobileMatt Earth TF2D Skin

Credits Go To:

• Player icons from HTC-TOUCH/VOUGE transformation package by PROBEX,
  • Most of the Graphics in this skin was provided by lepsyfou

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/158299082/Mobi..._Earth.zip.html

Links is bronken, plz u can fix this?

Ty :)

Guest adnet
Ok, thanks

Is this M2D skin for Omnia? I'm asking because when I try to apply that skin M2D Customizer is not responding. Cursor is blinking but nothing is happeninig and I have to kill that app because is freezing system. I'm using custom WM 6.5 rom with M2D. have any idea?

Guest LostEden
@Zubnik, Well this is first post for me so your themes must be special, Your themes have made me change from mobile shell 3 to manilla 2d, You have serious talent for theming, Please keep up the good work, Ignore the idiots, And that goes to all Themers Lost Eden etc, Youre all hitting new heights with these latest skins... Outstanding work most appreciated....Please keep skinning people...

How sad are you? Do you actually know what is working? Just trying a skin to build and no one to call as idiots. In my eyes you're the biggest idiot? Idiots in this forum have nothing to look!

Guest Philo69
Is this M2D skin for Omnia? I'm asking because when I try to apply that skin M2D Customizer is not responding. Cursor is blinking but nothing is happeninig and I have to kill that app because is freezing system. I'm using custom WM 6.5 rom with M2D. have any idea?

Yes the skin is for Omnia, but i have a cooked rom wm6.1 and all skins in this forum work fine. Probably you have a different M2D.

Other theme works?

Guest missing2

hi, how can i get the weather icon back to the original? even when i switch to another skin it keeps this same one.

Screen01-3.png

Edited by missing2

Guest Philo69
hi, how can i get the weather icon back to the original? even when i switch to another skin it keeps this same one.

Screen01-3.png

I'm not sure but try this:

- disable M2D

- with file explorer, delete in "windows" folders all the files with this name "HH_WEATHER_01.jpg" and "HH_WEATHER_01small.jpg" (usually numers go from 01 to 44)

- run "manila 2D customizer" and apply a theme (be sure that it haven't the weather icons just deleted)

- enable M2D

Hope it works