Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest XtremeMaC

hi there sector

i'm using PaSSoA's Custom ROM: Manilla2D with FlashLite 3.1 and UC (DTHJ9/M2D03)

I was wondering how one would change the xml to have the tasks lists shown next to start button as shown in your #1 post.

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e

Just to show I'm still working on it. Won't be converting any more themes now till I have this done. B) I'll post the 3 left ones tomorrow.

Need to find some bigger sized icons as they get fuzy blown up from 48x48 to 78x78.

post-435966-1226447377_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1226447381_thumb.jpg

post-435966-1226447385_thumb.jpg

hi there sector

i'm using PaSSoA's Custom ROM: Manilla2D with FlashLite 3.1 and UC (DTHJ9/M2D03)

I was wondering how one would change the xml to have the tasks lists shown next to start button as shown in your #1 post.

I dont understand what u mean bro... im guessing u mean WtkTask app?

Guest GodsGift
Yes. I installed the new version of M2DC in my \My Storage\.

I save the themes in \My Storage\Program Files\M2DC\Themes\

I go to M2DC and chose that folder for my themes and apply them from there now. No problem at all and u save space.

Delete or move all the themes from your \Device to your \My Storage\.

It is simple i think, like in normal Windows systems (xp, vista etc).

Thanks for the replies but I obviously didnt explain my problem correctly (although i thought i had)

My themes ARE all on the my storage area. I load M2DC and add themes from my storage and apply them. but the storage on my device gets reduced. I understand that the theme files are applied to the device. But when I add another theme more space on my device is used. Removing themes and/or deleting the theme file does not reduce the space used.

This means that after applying a theme and reverting back to the saved original I have to hard reset as i have no my device space left.

Cheers

GG

Just to show I'm still working on it. Won't be converting any more themes now till I have this done. B) I'll post the 3 left ones tomorrow.

Need to find some bigger sized icons as they get fuzy blown up from 48x48 to 78x78.

Im waiting for these themes!

I like it!

Thanks!

Guest DJRedLine
Thanks for the replies but I obviously didnt explain my problem correctly (although i thought i had)

My themes ARE all on the my storage area. I load M2DC and add themes from my storage and apply them. but the storage on my device gets reduced. I understand that the theme files are applied to the device. But when I add another theme more space on my device is used. Removing themes and/or deleting the theme file does not reduce the space used.

This means that after applying a theme and reverting back to the saved original I have to hard reset as i have no my device space left.

Cheers

GG

I'm in same boat. I'm only running HH1 Vodafone firmware (waiting on there official rom release) and installed via http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-omnia-h...flo-2d-on-i900/

I was only left with around 10mb storage memory.

After installing some themes it is now around 6-7mb

All my themes are placed into My Storage\Program Files\M2DC\Themes and run from there.

Guest GodsGift
guys i have no idea, im really sorry B) .

i know that themes various size etc because of image quality

Thanks sector. I get that the size of the themes varies but the fact is that its not freeing up the space used by the previous theme. No worries, will just wait and see what the next theme is on Passoa's next Firmware (hopefully landscape compatible)

I am loathe to derail this thread as some of the themes are gorgeous.

Keep up the good work guys.

GG

Guest bluey09

Need Help B) .... I upgraded my omnia to HH1 rom today ... and now i have a problem with Manila weather widget .. the weather animation/icons doesnt appear in the centre anymore ... its moved to the left and appears half way on top of the TEMPERATURE ... please help :'(

Thanks

Need Help B) .... I upgraded my omnia to HH1 rom today ... and now i have a problem with Manila weather widget .. the weather animation/icons doesnt appear in the centre anymore ... its moved to the left and appears half way on top of the TEMPERATURE ... please help :'(

Thanks

Install one the themes in this topic and it will be ok.

Guest scoiattolo

I have the same problem.. already I had to hard reset my phone once (thankfully at the same time I could install latest PaSSoA's fix B) ).

If I delete the backup created by M2D Config I'm able to recover the space... so it seems the problem is there

Guest bluey09
I have the same problem.. already I had to hard reset my phone once (thankfully at the same time I could install latest PaSSoA's fix B) ).

If I delete the backup created by M2D Config I'm able to recover the space... so it seems the problem is there

Go in your windows directory and check ' show all files ' .... browse through and check if u can see the same files saved in your ManilGFX folder getting duplicated in the windows directory ... If yes .. try to delete them if not uninstall touchflo and etc associated with it ... delete the duplicated files ... and then install

Edited by bluey09

Go in your windows directory and check ' show all files ' .... browse through and check if u can see the same files saved in your ManilGFX folder getting duplicated in the windows directory ... If yes .. try to delete them if not uninstall touchflo and etc associated with it ... delete the duplicated files ... and then install

Which one can I delete ?

Those in the \windows\ folder or thouse in ManilaGFX ?

Thanks.

Jepe

Guest bluey09
Which one can I delete ?

Those in the \windows\ folder or thouse in ManilaGFX ?

Thanks.

Jepe

It depends on which version or update of Manila2d you using.. the version/update 15 that was posted by paul couple months back uses the file from windows directory .. Im using update 17 (it doesnt duplicate the files) together with latest version of M2D config manager . .. uninstall the manila2d and other components .. delete manilaGFX folder and relevant manila2d files from ya windows directory .. soft reset and install the following + the new version of M2D sector recomended in earlier posts.. B)

Manila 2 D

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=398173

M2D Config Manager

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=427392

Guest DJRedLine
Install one the themes in this topic and it will be ok.

I like the AlienX theme on here as the weather tab is swapped around, but when i install it the weather icon moves to the left and overlaps the temperature. the only way i can re-centre it is by overwriting the HTCHomeSettings.xml file from my original theme, but this then swaps the weather back to the normal way round.

Tried other themes on this thread and they all appear to place the icon towards the left hand-side.

Working on it. Sad enough I have a glitch and need some help, till now noone answered my question on XDA. The icons on the photo tab are distorded right top screen. Saved them as *.bmp like the original like 8, 16 and 32bit but nothing helped, dunno B)

Extremely beautiful X-t-r-e-m-e, really and keeping the nice colors of Omnia, only if you can reverse the highly illuminate spot to the right part of the screen so " Call history" can be read easily, would be great.

Hope you finish them soon.

thanks for your efforts

Guest bluey09
I like the AlienX theme on here as the weather tab is swapped around, but when i install it the weather icon moves to the left and overlaps the temperature. the only way i can re-centre it is by overwriting the HTCHomeSettings.xml file from my original theme, but this then swaps the weather back to the normal way round.

Tried other themes on this thread and they all appear to place the icon towards the left hand-side.

Hi DJ,

I had the same problem and this what i did ...

1 -Download the theme you want .. Extract it.

2 -Open the HTCHomesetting.xml with notepad and replace the weather widget properties with the one attached below. SAVE it !!

3 -Zip the folder using Winzip

4 -Transfer the zipped theme folder to your phone and apply it using M2D config manager

Job Done !! B)

p.s you can replace the HTCHomesetting.xml in windows directory by just copy pasting but i like to keep it nice and clean .. In this way i can use the themes again and again when ever i want without a hassle of rplacing the Settings in windows directory everytime i apply that theme .. B)

THANKS TO KAER FOR PROVIDING THE FIX !!

Fixed_Weather_tab_to_fit_Instructions.txt

Edited by bluey09

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e
Hi,

Can some one please post HTC Diamond WHITE theme please ..

Thanks

I'll do it tonight, got it installed. B)

Here ya go. You might want to change the background in the black one, I myself changed the color off the fonts.

post-435966-1226597723_thumb.jpg

M2D_Diamond_White.zip

Edited by X-t-r-e-m-e

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e

Here are the last ones by the way. They are from XDA, can't find the original creators anymore. Downloaded them while browsing to 500 pages. If anyone knows or finds the creators please post it so I can give them credit for the themes below. I merely changed xml file and wallpaper sizes.

post-435966-1226597980_thumb.jpg

M2D_BlackWhite.zip

post-435966-1226598027_thumb.jpg

M2D_Fancy_Blue.zip

post-435966-1226598062_thumb.jpg

M2D_Blue_Me.zip