Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest Talishte
... Z u b n i K ! will be a great loss to us all... you are a master at making themes...but good luck in your new phone!

and this theme? post-494826-1258924964_thumb.png

+1...

we omnians are a extincting breed :D , many of the people who have contributed to make this phone a good and useful phone are migrating to newer phones which is obvious since our omnias are getting a litlle old but for all the great themes you provided us we'll be always very grateful

T.

Guest davidic55

:D Wow, Thanks for all the releases, I always said that when you released, it was unique and caused others to work harder. You set the trend. Well, I pray for the best for you and hopefully you stop around sometime. Thanks for the last releases, I know all was waiting on it. :(

Edited by davidic55

weirdo - Awesome theme, however after using your theme I'm unable to use any other theme as M2D gets stuck at 'Tap here to launch TouchFLO' Is this normal?

... Z u b n i K !!! ...

Friends, this is my last theme for you. I soon will not be the owner of i900. It was a pleasure to please you with its themes. All the luck in everything!

Awesome theme man and its sad to see you quit, but thanks for all the themes.

Edited by holdz

weirdo - Awesome theme, however after using your theme I'm unable to use any other theme as M2D gets stuck at 'Tap here to launch TouchFLO' Is this normal?

Awesome theme man and its sad to see you quit, but thanks for all the themes.

STRANGED MABY DELETE THE THEME AND INSTALL AGAIN

Can anyone tell me how I can get the extra row with the 4 symbols (favorites messages etc.)? I installed the M2D TodayPage 0.2.1d.cab but i don't understand what to do now...

XphX

Problem Full Weather icon : HH_WEATHER_HOME_21 to 26 and HH_WEATHER_HOME_29 to HH_WEATHER_HOME_32 and HH_WEATHER_HOME_37 to HH_WEATHER_HOME_44  small size !!

Help fix HH_WEATHER_HOME to Transparent !! Thank you!!

New_Folder__2_.zip

Edited by AnhPhe

Guest andresglez

Can someone create a total transparent pic 240x400 for the new zubnik bar background? Then we needn´t to change phonexx background anymore and then we can see the weather effect totally i think THX

Edited by andresglez

Guest badtrip
I do not know anything about Russian, but thanks anyway

Well now I understand this a little bit, thank you. I dunno how to get this to look like in the picture...

XphX

post-576303-1259426722_thumb.png

Well i dunno russian but tried it and worked!

Get the settings that Zubnik suggested..

There is a Menu button in the buttom! (MeHO something like that :D )

and then BbıxoA thats all

I restarted my omnia for that thing...

Dont know if required, bu did anyway..

That worx guys.

Guest MAMBO04

does anyone know how to use the M2D todaypage thing? the russian lang is no help at all :D

also Zubnik, thanks for all the stuff but the M2D theme (the new one) doesn't work on my Omnia, it can be applied but i can't see any of the big icons and then the tab is all weird :S

thanks , but how to do this ?

In witch folder can I find the icons witch I have to replace ?

1. " Fix_Big_weather_full" Unzip & coppy into windows/ folder.

2. "M2D Leo II v2.0 of Zubnik" User M2DC 0.29  changer Skin M2D.

3. Resize (210x210) = (100x100) for Skin M2D Leo II v2.0 of Zubnik:

before:

anhso-22_Screen16.jpganhso-33_Screen07.jpg

After:

M2D Leo II v2.0 of Zubnik

anhso-23_Screen01.jpganhso-36_Screen04.jpganhso-37_Screen05.jpg

Thank Zubnik

4. Resize (210x210) = (150x150) for Skin M2D Leo II v2.0 of Zubnik:

Link:

M2D Leo II v2.0 of Zubnik

anhso-36_Screen02.jpganhso-39_Screen01.jpganhso-40_Screen03.jpg

anhso-38_Screen06.jpganhso-43_Screen04.jpganhso-21_Screen07.jpg

Edited by AnhPhe

i asked omar for full homescreen weather graphics and u release before him. but, some weather icons are still small (the ones near the clock). could u make them bigger as omar's ones?? thanks a lot!!!

Plz Post screen short!! I will fix!! Sorry! Sorry! for My bad English!.... Thank's!

Yes! I'm!!

weather icons (64x64), after : (80x80)?

Edited by AnhPhe

Anyone know how to control the font size of this new M2D?

I tried M2DC but it does not have all the options to change everything.

For example I would like to change the text size of homescreen weather info. or favorite contacts name or all the text in settings tab.

Any help would be great!

Guest Ste-V-illage
Plz Post screen short!! I will fix!! Sorry! Sorry! for My bad English!.... Thank's!

à lúc download về thấy cái icon thời tiết của AnhPhe nhỏ hơn của omar vậy mà. những file mà AnhPhe mới thêm vô đó, hh_weather_home_20... hoặc là hh_weather_home_38...