Official HJ1 ROM on Samsung promotion site

Guest vlodek

I think this might be usefull for those who are getting the "incorrect version" when they are trying to update with an official ROM. For me it worked with the Singapore version of ROM from the official site. I've also met the anoying incorrect version message when i've tryied to update to DXHJ1, so i downgraded my DTHJ6 to DXHH1, then i tryied again to update with the official ROM. guess what... it worked. And here's the conclusion. The updater searched my pda/phone vs. and found my DTHJ6 (DT - AUSTRALIA), so that's why i've downgraded to a DX version, to be compatible with my desired ROM ( DX-Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam). Take a look here.

I hope, this will help you, and i'm sorry for my poor english.

Best Regards :lol:

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Luciano Mendes

Hello all.

I just upgraded my omnia to DZJ1 and everything was working fine until I tested my camera. First I've noticed that it was taking a very long time on the "LOADING" screen and it was very slow to save the picture. Now, I'm getting the the "LOADING" screen for a long while and them the Today screen appears back. I use the camera often and this never happened with my old version. Does someone know how to solve this or how to downgrade for the last version?

Thanks a lot.

Guest zoforos
Hello all.

I just upgraded my omnia to DZJ1 and everything was working fine until I tested my camera. First I've noticed that it was taking a very long time on the "LOADING" screen and it was very slow to save the picture. Now, I'm getting the the "LOADING" screen for a long while and them the Today screen appears back. I use the camera often and this never happened with my old version. Does someone know how to solve this or how to downgrade for the last version?

Thanks a lot.

have you tried to update the camera ?

with sim inside, call

*#2470#

wait for 5 min and then softreset.

Guest abuawab
I am guessing your current version is DX and you wish to upgrade to the official DZHJ1.

Please try the following.

Change the registry setting

Current_User>Version>Customversion

Change DX to DZ,

Then do the version check again and it should be fine now. It worked for me before.

i'm trying to update from dx to dz for the last 6 hours

i used total commander to look for customversion but i couldn't find it in that location , i found it under System and changed it there , still can't upgrade

any suggestions

• 5 weeks later...
Guest teslation

i got my phone from thailand and its dxhj1 and using vista, do i just download the malaysian dzhj1 and update it? or should i do preconfiguration? and how to do preconfiguration if i must do? thx!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MNX1024

I need some serious help on this. I've downloaded the i900DZHJ1_updater_vista.exe and had Windows Mobile Center Device installed. For some reason when I try to open i900DZHJ1_updater_vista.exe, I get this message: "Please install Windows Mobile Device Center first."

What's going on?

By the way, my version is PDA i900DXHG2/DXHG2 and Phone i900DXHG2

And I'm running the update on Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit.

Edited by MNX1024

• 4 weeks later...
Guest htcvista
I need some serious help on this. I've downloaded the i900DZHJ1_updater_vista.exe and had Windows Mobile Center Device installed. For some reason when I try to open i900DZHJ1_updater_vista.exe, I get this message: "Please install Windows Mobile Device Center first."

What's going on?

By the way, my version is PDA i900DXHG2/DXHG2 and Phone i900DXHG2

And I'm running the update on Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit.

I'm having the same problem... Anyone?

Guest shokka9

that is the problem....vista 64bit...try either:

1. right clicking exe file and running as 32 bit app

2. using XP (32 bit of course)

Not much else you can do i am afraid.

Good luck