New Customized Omnia Menu

Guest daskalos

Guest spike007

This is a menu I generated based on the Albook icon set. The problem is I do not know what images I need to modify for the task bar. Can someone advise please..

Thanks B)

post-456287-1227991199_thumb.png

Guest FREAKed

i didn catch what are you trying to say? yoa actually fitted all those icons in a menu but you can't find taskbar files? or you made icons and can't fit them either?

Guest spike007
i didn catch what are you trying to say? yoa actually fitted all those icons in a menu but you can't find taskbar files? or you made icons and can't fit them either?

Its OK I found the image files for the taskbar. If you want this menu you can download it from my DeviantArt site. http://kereight007.deviantart.com/art/Albo...-Menu-104919957

Guest iNicc0lo
This is a menu I generated based on the Albook icon set. The problem is I do not know what images I need to modify for the task bar. Can someone advise please..

Thanks B)

can you share the launcher.skin file please?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kurniawan
Hi,

How did you manage to use that wallpaper on Today screen in landscape ??? What resolution you using ???? Im using 240 x 400 but i cant get full image in landscape mode ... i know the landscape resolution different and the wallpaper on main menu background works fine ... Little help needed :rolleyes:

Thanks

Yeh.... tell us how u did it...

hi!

did you make your own omnia's main menu?

Guest AppleStar81

tried to overwrite the file but got e msg "Cannot copy file 'Launcher.exe.T1.skin'. The file already exists." Anybody can help?

Edited by AppleStar81

Guest spike007
tried to overwrite the file but got e msg "Cannot copy file 'Launcher.exe.T1.skin'. The file already exists." Anybody can help?

Try renaming the original file first before copying the new file across.

Guest Geronymous

Hi, I have to say that I am very happy with Samsung Today 2, except for the fact that the screen is not used optimally... quite a lot of valuable space is not usable!

What I mean is this:

sshot000.bmp

Any of you experts know if it would be possible to reduce the wasted space between the clock and the icons below?

Regarding the WM softkey bar at the bottom, I have tried 1-2 programs, but I didn't get the expected results... I just want to get rid of it...

Guest rickybalb
Open Resco Explorer, Menu / Options / General / Browser.... Uncheck all boxes....the file is hidden, unchecking the boxes will let you see and find "Launcher.exe.T1.skin".... :rolleyes:

thanks daskalos very nice.... yahooooooo