New Customized Omnia Menu

Guest daskalos

Guest davidmrrr
Nice m8, but where to download the Launcher.T1.exe?

using total command manager search windows for 'launcher' and youll see the file.

Guest Tulius
copy all file in Windows and restart device... or it not work? sorry for my bad english B)

Ok, now I undestand. With this, I'll be replacing the ORiginal gif and skin files. How will I get back to the original Skin colors and images?

Guest davidmrrr
Ok, now I undestand. With this, I'll be replacing the ORiginal gif and skin files. How will I get back to the original Skin colors and images?

save the original t1 before the replacement.

Guest Adrynalyne

Why?

You cannot permanently overwrite the original file with just a file explorer. It just "sits" on top of the original. Simply delete the new file if you want the old one back.

Guest Excellent
Why?

You cannot permanently overwrite the original file with just a file explorer. It just "sits" on top of the original. Simply delete the new file if you want the old one back.

That's not possible.

Download and install Resco File Explorer.

Overwrite the downloaded skin in the "windows" root directory.

Soft reset, and it works.

If u need original skin back, just make a backup before overwriting.

Send me pm when troubleshooting.

GreetZ

Guest Persia
Can I ask you one thing, can u only change the icons and stuff? Is there no way to at least change the Text of the Icons/Links?

well maks please can u create a black background for ur menu?

Guest Tulius
save the original t1 before the replacement.

Just to understand...

This SKIN file has links to all this images I'll be adding with different names than the original?

So, once I got back the original SKIN file, it shows again the original menues but the images I've added remain there.

RIght?

Guest Adrynalyne
That's not possible.

Download and install Resco File Explorer.

Overwrite the downloaded skin in the "windows" root directory.

Soft reset, and it works.

If u need original skin back, just make a backup before overwriting.

Send me pm when troubleshooting.

GreetZ

Not possible? You clear don't understand how the process works then. That is precisely how it works. If you backup the file, then put it back on, you merely succeeded in placing a second copy of the file on top of itself--a waste of space. How do you think a hard reset works? It resets default ROM file versions, including the registry, and removes changes you have made.

I will take it back, if you can prove otherwise.

Edited by Adrynalyne

Guest Adrynalyne
Not possible? You clear don't understand how the process works then. That is precisely how it works. If you backup the file, then put it back on, you merely succeeded in placing a second copy of the file on top of itself--a waste of space. How do you think a hard reset works? It resets default ROM file versions, including the registry, and removes changes you have made.

I will take it back, if you can prove otherwise.

Just to show you it can be done. Click through to download.

http://cid-ab9de24be9af1b9f.skydrive.live....nia/Video02.avi

Sorry about the quality, it plays too fast--MyMobiler doesn't do the best videos. If you play it at half speed, you can clearly see that I have done exactly as I described. Overwrote the file, then deleted it, to get the original version back.

Edited by Adrynalyne

Guest Adrynalyne
can i do the same with samsung today 1? if so, what file do i need to trasfer to my computer?

minitdyres96.dll

Its not as simple though. You need to replace the png files via something like PE Explorer, but before it will work again, you must re-sign it. Otherwise the OS will not load the file when you copy it back.

Guest Tulius
Just to show you it can be done. Click through to download.

http://cid-ab9de24be9af1b9f.skydrive.live....nia/Video02.avi

Sorry about the quality, it plays too fast--MyMobiler doesn't do the best videos. If you play it at half speed, you can clearly see that I have done exactly as I described. Overwrote the file, then deleted it, to get the original version back.

Good...clear video.

Another question out of topic: Which app is this Task/window switcher you are using? :-D LIKE IT!!!

Guest pazatat2
minitdyres96.dll

Its not as simple though. You need to replace the png files via something like PE Explorer, but before it will work again, you must re-sign it. Otherwise the OS will not load the file when you copy it back.

ok how to resign it?

Guest DxTania

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how does everyone have that home screen showing messages email and stuff and then even buttons on top for like settings? with also the soft keys on the button? I want this lol.

Guest pazatat2

Adrynalyne thanks man just incase you dont know this is enragedpaza from ppcgeeks.com- once again if it wasn't for him..... it would have took a very long time to make this! you're the man! :( so here it is my simle but custom samsung today 1. B)

post-510738-1238036684_thumb.png

post-510738-1238036695_thumb.png

Guest Adrynalyne
Adrynalyne thanks man just incase you dont know this is enragedpaza from ppcgeeks.com- once again if it wasn't for him..... it would have took a very long time to make this! you're the man! :( so here it is my simle but custom samsung today 1. B)

Yeah I knew who it was. I am just stretched thin between the two places.

Great job on the theme. Care to share?

Guest pazatat2

here you go! B) incase anyone doesn't know how to-

1. Download the samsung today 1 zip. Edit its properties, make it: read-only,hidden and system file with resco explorer.

2. In the /Windows folder overwrite the "minitdyres96.dll" with this one.

3. Restart Device. :(

convert back to original, by deleting this copy out of windows folder.

i deleted daylight savings icons and the other 2 little black ones dont remember what there for. and the alarm symbol is grey.

adrynalyne- if you could give me your png icons for the clock/ numbers, i can see if it can go well with it. thanks if you can! it will mke it look better :(

samsung_today_1.zip

Edited by pazatat2

Guest Adrynalyne
here you go! B) incase anyone doesn't know how to-

1. Download the samsung today 1 zip. Edit its properties, make it: read-only,hidden and system file with resco explorer.

2. In the /Windows folder overwrite the "minitdyres96.dll" with this one.

3. Restart Device. :(

convert back to original, by deleting this copy out of windows folder.

i deleted daylight savings icons and the other 2 little black ones dont remember what there for. and the alarm symbol is grey.

adrynalyne- if you could give me your png icons for the clock/ numbers, i can see if it can go well with it. thanks if you can! it will mke it look better :(

Which clock are you referring to? I dig your work :(

Can we have your menu too?

Edited by Adrynalyne