How to properly edit CSC part ?

Guest lastnikita

Guest Pako777
It works great where the other tool from Pako777 gave me an error with the CSC.BIN from my branded ROM B)

The current version -1.2b- allows to work with the big csc-files, and also some completions are made (for example, the opportunity of work with multisection exe-firmware has appeared) B)

Guest black-DraGon

hey Pako,

nice to have you here!!! is the d600 time over??? ^^ we did great work with your patches on d600

is it possible to edit the new firmware files with your update??? because there are all new german files on samsung and i have to edit them =) but at the moment i cant decompile them...

Guest zemrwhite2
my i900tool.exe can do it since v0.24,the attachment is the last version tool.

'was not aware of this tool, will try it as soon as possible.

New release i900_EXEcutor_1.3. Many improvement, some new futures has added. All firmware are correct splittable now.

Great news !

Thank you for those tools !

Guest black-DraGon

i cant register on the page because its kyrilic secutre tan...

@catman, did you know if Pako works on a version which can totaly decompile the whole rom??? i mean all files to work with it??? like romkitchen or something like than?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Pako777
What does the "Grab OS Updater_FW" actually do??? What can i do with it actually???

tab OSUpdater_FW [Grab OSUpdater_FW] - grabbing and save OSU_fw..... OSU_firmware (OS_Updater_version, intended for the end-user, for example, i900*****_updater_***.exe)

how work? .... writen in textbox in this tab

• 1 month later...
Guest Pako777
CSC command line editing is still missing though

mmm.. I have not understood - still to make and disassemble\assemble CSC_section of a command line ? :D .. So it already the "kitchen" turns out .. :)

I wanted, that the program differed from "kitchen" just the visual interface.. And you want on the contrary ?.. :)

Edited by Pako777