Custom ROM: DZIA2-ECH01B11 xxxHOLiC Edition

Guest iTnkD4iAm

Guest iTnkD4iAm

@markkohfm and vipwolf

I would suggest reflashing your phones, a hard reset won't help if the files to your phones are corrupted. BUT before doing so, please check that the MD5 matches with the files you've downloaded. If you're looking for an MD5 tool, try this one. Any single change in the file will result to a different MD5.

@markkohfm

Are you using the i900 or the i908? I guess that's something to consider. If you're still using b07, here's the MD5 for the two parts:

i900DXHK1-ech01-b07.part1.exe: 38E7F090A91E4F0F0807A53DDB04C89A

i900DXHK1-ech01-b07.part2.rar: DEBF2FCDF4A3EBD0F2C9263500DA98AE

If the MD5 for both files matches, then disconnect your computer from your network > disable any antivirus/firewall and any other unnecessary programs that are still running and run the updater.

The b08 is indeed a great lite ROM (litest. Do you say this ?). Only thing I don't like: the UI main menu. I 'replace' it by the spb mobile shell.

Edited by jclsm

Guest iTnkD4iAm
The b08 is indeed a great lite ROM (litest. Do you say this ?). Only thing I don't like: the UI main menu. I 'replace' it by the spb mobile shell.

Thanks B) I do not claim my custom ROM to be light/lightest/lite/litest or anything B) But I do like to remove certain programs and preferably install them on "my storage"

I hope you're taking advantage of UC to auto install SPB B)

Thanks B) I do not claim my custom ROM to be light/lightest/lite/litest or anything B) But I do like to remove certain programs and preferably install them on "my storage"

I hope you're taking advantage of UC to auto install SPB B)

hi great rom many thanks to u .. can i add suggestion to remove animated gif at starup and no sound could u also remove ur custom made samsung plugin so we can install in my storage.. B)

Guest iTnkD4iAm
hi great rom many thanks to u .. can i add suggestion to remove animated gif at starup and no sound could u also remove ur custom made samsung plugin so we can install in my storage.. B)

I think you're looking for Dr. DoT's rom B)

Hi iTnkD4iAm,

You have made a great rom.

I suggest to take off Samsung dialer and Samsung clock/alarm on next release. I use now the Spam alert dialer wich is much better than Samsung one.

I think also that Phone alarm is a much better clock/alarm software. B)

Guest militaryman7523

Hey everyone.

I was reading this post on the i900 custom rom that was made, and I just bought the samsung eternity from AT&T the other day, but i'm not totally happy with it. I was wondering if i could put the i900 os or interface on the eternity. I figured it might be possible to flash the i900 rom onto the eternity. The eternity was based off of the i900. Any help would be grealy appreciated..Thanks

Guest iTnkD4iAm
Hi iTnkD4iAm,

You have made a great rom.

I suggest to take off Samsung dialer and Samsung clock/alarm on next release. I use now the Spam alert dialer wich is much better than Samsung one.

I think also that Phone alarm is a much better clock/alarm software. B)

I must admit, I am tempted to remove the Samsung dialer even though it does provide a nice vibra-feedback. The samsung (alarm/world) clock however is tied up to other applications and would prove an inconvenience everytime the user updates the ROM (seriously, not everyone knows that the apps I've removed is available in another page) so for now it stays unless I hear a lot of feedback to separate it.

@militaryman7523:

It's best to start a new topic to get more readers/answers regarding your question B)

I must admit, I am tempted to remove the Samsung dialer even though it does provide a nice vibra-feedback. The samsung (alarm/world) clock however is tied up to other applications and would prove an inconvenience everytime the user updates the ROM (seriously, not everyone knows that the apps I've removed is available in another page) so for now it stays unless I hear a lot of feedback to separate it.

@militaryman7523:

It's best to start a new topic to get more readers/answers regarding your question :rolleyes:

I found to more programs to remove: Zoom & Samsung tasks :)

Guest iTnkD4iAm
I found to more programs to remove: Zoom & Samsung tasks :rolleyes:

but but I constantly use the zoomer whenever I browse websites or look at the images I've transferred. On the other hand, I did remove the samsung task switcher and replaced it w/ the task manager in the upcoming release :)

Guest reversehead
but but I constantly use the zoomer whenever I browse websites or look at the images I've transferred. On the other hand, I did remove the samsung task switcher and replaced it w/ the task manager in the upcoming release :rolleyes:

Hmmmm....Could you please don't replace it with other task manager ? because everyone may or may not like your task manager. And I think everybody like to use their own task manager.

Your rom is the best of all in modaco, at least in my opinion because your rom is super lite and super stable and I'm using your rom right now with much pleasure.

Thanks.....(waiting for your HK3 rom)

Edited by reversehead

Guest iTnkD4iAm
Hmmmm....Could you please don't replace it with other task manager ? because everyone may or may not like your task manager. And I think everybody like to use their own task manager.

umm. Easy there :( Samsung Task Switcher != Windows Task Manager :) I removed the former and because of that, I had to use the latter when you press and hold the main menu button :rolleyes:

Guest athkatla
but but I constantly use the zoomer whenever I browse websites or look at the images I've transferred. On the other hand, I did remove the samsung task switcher and replaced it w/ the task manager in the upcoming release :rolleyes:

zoom is very useful in browsing, images and sms.

keep up the good work!

Guest reversehead

Your samsung today 2 skinned icon is very cool and I'm using it right now but I've problem that it's quite difficult to know the status in some icons in settings tab because the color of ON/OFF is just bright and dark, not colorful and gray

Icons those are difficult to know the status are

- WIFI

- Mouse

- USB

other icons are look very beautiful.... so could you please make this to be colorful when ON ?

Because I've problem when toggle the status when driving... :rolleyes:

Many thanks for your greatest rom .... :)

Guest iTnkD4iAm
Icons those are difficult to know the status are

- WIFI

- Mouse

- USB

other icons are look very beautiful.... so could you please make this to be colorful when ON ?

Because I've problem when toggle the status when driving... :)

I'll look into modifying those icons in the next release (sometime next year) and you're welcome :rolleyes:

Happy holidays everyone :(

Guest reversehead
I'll look into modifying those icons in the next release (sometime next year) and you're welcome :rolleyes:

Happy holidays everyone :(

Happy holidays to you too :)

Guest lattenator

DXHK2/ECH01-b08xxxHolic is on my OMNIA. :rolleyes: Cheerful..

But Car charger can not use any more. :) Travel charger can use. I thought my existing one spoilt so I bought another one. Same. Can't charge.

Anybody face this problem?

Guest Vincent16

Okay good rom but I did not understand how to change this bad wallpaper behind the menu ... I hate mangas and I did not understand how to change it by this customize menu ...

Is it possible to get a real tutorial ... because this rom is awesome ... just this bad wallpaper omg ..

Thanks

Guest iTnkD4iAm

Okay good rom but I did not understand how to change this bad wallpaper behind the menu ... I hate mangas and I did not understand how to change it by this customize menu ...

Is it possible to get a real tutorial ... because this rom is awesome ... just this bad wallpaper omg ..

Thanks

An easier solution for you would be to use or look at the other premade skins for the main menu. And maybe someone has posted a video tutorial on how to change the bk img for the main menu. I hope you're not stressing over the bad wp with your OMG. With all the other ROMs that's available, there's no point stressing urself over this one :rolleyes:

Guest lattenator

Since nobody replied.

I updated with xxxHOLIC b09. But still can not use car charger for my Omnia. :rolleyes: No choice I hv to surrender because I m using GPS while driving. :)

Edited by lattenator

Hi,

thanks for nice work, I enjyoed with this.

Now, I want to revert back to samsung original rom as i need to send for service.

when I tried to download samsum rom, i got error incorrect software version, please check your device.

Pleaes help urgently.

Guest iTnkD4iAm

Hi,

thanks for nice work, I enjyoed with this.

Now, I want to revert back to samsung original rom as i need to send for service.

when I tried to download samsum rom, i got error incorrect software version, please check your device.

Pleaes help urgently.

Read through this thread for potential solutions to your problem: www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-rom-discussion/271215/rom-download-links-naming-scheme-incorrect-software-version-fix/

You may also want to try using an earlier ROM version instead of using the latest official one.

Read through this thread for potential solutions to your problem: www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-rom-discussion/271215/rom-download-links-naming-scheme-incorrect-software-version-fix/

You may also want to try using an earlier ROM version instead of using the latest official one.

Thanks for your quick reply,

yes, I got the same and managed to put back official rom, I will try after my phone serviced.

Thanks.