[UPDATED 16-11] Dr.DoT 1.0 SOE (FIXED)

Guest dr.dot

Still no progress.

The mobile search page is out, but still its not connected.

so sad

For my PIE I had to repeatedly switch between the available default operators (star hub, M1, and singtel) until it got itself right. I hope this helps. I know it is a freaky fix but it works and once done its done B) . I am downloading the GPS fix ROM now. Thanks Dr Dot. This ROM is rocking man B)

Edited by 1Mack

Has anyone experienced the SS keyboard 'floating" or being able to move it and it not being quite the right size for seeing what you type? I am wondering if there is a file missing that prevents it from staying stationary or if anyone has a complete cab for installing it over.

Guest tim1979
The wifi is working with out any problems and the 3G working also.

plz check your wifi modem.

Hi master,

No luck, i am able to connect to active syn and still cant surf.

So i revert back to DXHJ1, and try both wifi and active syn, working.

Maybe it just my luck....

But frankly speaking.... your rom rocks! I just love the extra rom space.

I will wait for your next release to try again....

thanks!

Guest arunachalam

flashlite 3.1 not working in this rom.batterry icon not working properly.If we press contiously then only it shows remaining battery.remaining all good.

No one else is experiencing the Samsung Keyboard issue? :( I hate being singled out man B) B)

Issue fixed with new ROM :( SILLY ME. Trying GPS shortly.

Edit: GPS is humming right along and now will sink in and add my apps to my new and best of the best primary ROM B) :( B) . Dr Dot you have truly done it man. Some of us would have liked it with even less apps but who can really complain with this much space and all the free apps you installed B)

Edited by 1Mack

Guest Alaster
Click on x-button,choose option.In button tab,unchek all.

oh~i already done this~

but my spb pocket plus still not work~or even the battery icon on the top~

i am just wondering what's the problem...

Guest gillestuur
Issue fixed with new ROM B) SILLY ME. Trying GPS shortly.

Edit: GPS is humming right along and now will sink in and add my apps to my new and best of the best primary ROM B) B) B) . Dr Dot you have truly done it man. Some of us would have liked it with even less apps but who can really complain with this much space and all the free apps you installed B)

1Mack, everything does work now? now @ the rom of iTnkD4iAm... this one is better?

Cheers

1Mack, everything does work now? now @ the rom of iTnkD4iAm... this one is better?

Cheers

The ROM of iTnkD4iAm is very good man I cant take anything away from it. Very fast and he fixes bugs right away. BUT this ROM does not have the xxx holic theme on it and is more bare and better for customization(to my liking). The only issue I have is the apps he pre-installed. Not that they don't work and not that I dont use some of them (long press vol up is great) but I do already have my own apps that do the same functions as some of them too B) . Dr Dot did not make this ROM for me only :( B) (he is graciously sharing his work with us all B) ) and every ROM has its plus and minus's per user and overall this is the best for me B) . But I am hoping he will cook a truly butt naked jack nasty ROM in the future B) :(

Edited by 1Mack

Guest gillestuur
The ROM of iTnkD4iAm is very good man I cant take anything away from it. Very fast and he fixes bugs right away. BUT this ROM does not have the xxx holic theme on it and is more bare and better for customization(to my liking). The only issue I have is the apps he pre-installed. Not that they don't work and not that I dont use some of them (long press vol up is great) but I do already have my own apps that do the same functions as some of them too B) . Dr Dot did not make this ROM for me only :( B) (he is graciously sharing his work with us all B) ) and every ROM has its plus and minus's per user and overall this is the best for me B) . But I am hoping he will cook a truly butt naked jack nasty ROM in the future B) :(

I fully understand what you mean...! thanks mate.. Hope this one is worth is to keep for a while.. :(

Guest skypekestutis

Hi,

Thanks for the rom Dr.DoT Great job B)

Works all ok

GPS TomTom 7.45 (enhanced on) works as well (none GPSgates or something) B)

The big thanks for the CAB it’s really great if I need something from Samsung software I can easy install 10 Points for this o

But same like other why we installing other software in rom Like Remote administrator or SMS Tweaker or Ringtone Maybe its a really good software, but can we please make them as a cab file so we can install depend on us do we want or not B)

For me most important it is a clean rom but as all rom editors Im always get preinstalled software ??? Why ?

The clean rom for me its is a WM6.1 originally all software from Microsoft and drivers integrated in the rom for omnia just all what im looking

Later it’s all your fantasy which software we want to install

Sorry Dr.DoT for my comet if you think Im no right

Great job Thanks B)

Dr Dot, Secany is about the release DZ and DX K1 ROMs in a day or so B) . Will you be putting it in the kitchen? B) . He says it will be fixing some GPS and Bluetooth issues B) .

Edited by 1Mack

Guest shokka9
No one else is experiencing the Samsung Keyboard issue? B) I hate being singled out man B) B)

1Mack....you are not alone!!

I too had this issue, i also installed Diamond Keyboards thinking it would solve the issue but it didn't. I also tried to install M2D after flash to this ROM. M2D worked fine, but i couldn't get an internet connection (reliable one). One minute it would see the net, next it wouldn't. Not tried this fixed version as i ended flashing to PaSSoA's M2D03 ROM.

Dr Dot's ROM is quick and stable, and give lot's off free memory, about 125mb if i remember right. That's why i thought i would install M2D.

Waiting for a HK ROM, Secany has, but not uploaded yet.

Seems the ROMs are slowing down, maybe chefs are cooking up a few at a time for various devices and are too busy to concentrate on Omnia??

I need a new ROM, bored already. M2D is mint and want it, but would like it on a ROM with more free memory?

I might try to cook my own one day.

Also, if you (not you 1Mack, people in general) want to remove the power on sound from Dr Dots or any ROM, you have to place (replace) the below files in your Windows directory. You can also change the boot up screen. I prefer to use PaSSoA's on any ROM i use, it looks OE, like it should be there. If anyone wants the power cycle images, let me know and i will post. Just google it, they can be found on a few sites.

Laters people.

PowerOn.wav

PowerOff.wav

Edited by shokka9

opera-mobile work's with rom dt.dot here: http://rapidshare.com/files/165295856/OperaOEM95b2520.rar B) :(

thank you man B)

Dr Dot, Secany is about the release DZ and DX K1 ROMs in a day or so B) . Will you be putting it in the kitchen? B) . He says it will be fixing some GPS and Bluetooth issues B) .

I may will soon

1Mack....you are not alone!!

I too had this issue, i also installed Diamond Keyboards thinking it would solve the issue but it didn't. I also tried to install M2D after flash to this ROM. M2D worked fine, but i couldn't get an internet connection (reliable one). One minute it would see the net, next it wouldn't. Not tried this fixed version as i ended flashing to PaSSoA's M2D03 ROM.

Dr Dot's ROM is quick and stable, and give lot's off free memory, about 125mb if i remember right. That's why i thought i would install M2D.

Waiting for a HK ROM, Secany has, but not uploaded yet.

Seems the ROMs are slowing down, maybe chefs are cooking up a few at a time for various devices and are too busy to concentrate on Omnia??

I need a new ROM, bored already. M2D is mint and want it, but would like it on a ROM with more free memory?

I might try to cook my own one day.

Also, if you (not you 1Mack, people in general) want to remove the power on sound from Dr Dots or any ROM, you have to place (replace) the below files in your Windows directory. You can also change the boot up screen. I prefer to use PaSSoA's on any ROM i use, it looks OE, like it should be there. If anyone wants the power cycle images, let me know and i will post. Just google it, they can be found on a few sites.

Laters people.

Can you give me more info about this problem

Guest shokka9

Dr Dot, firstly big respect for your ROM, the slimmest of them all. I liked it, just downloaded xxxholic ROM, not sure whether to flash to it?? From what i make out, you can't customise the theme?? Maybe me, but i am sure you could.

The issue of the keyboard wasn't obvious at first. To put your mind right, i flash my omnia good few times now i always hard reset before and after flashing. Never had any issues with any ROMS like mentioned in most threads. I have wierd ones, that probably affect few users. I never have big problem if you get me.

The keyboard: Received text, went to reply, could not see text that is usually in the middle of screen above keypad. Then i could see the bar at the top of the keyboardwas different to usual ones. So i tapped it and dragged it around like a normal window in windows. I then went further and tried every keyboard. Soft reset, new text, email, google, etc etc. Still floating and hiding the text at the bottom of screen? To clarify, the text line you type was at bottom behind the keypad, you had to drag keypad/board out of way to see what you were typing. Not good, oh i also remember that i couldnt actually write text with most of keypads availale, only numbers. Only keypad that work was keyboard.

Install a HTC diamond keypad from somewhere, XDA i think. Worked same as above, no text function in all pads except keyboard. Still text under floating pad.

Hard reset, still same. Shame because i liked ROM, it was quick and free of crap!!

I wouldn't worry Dr Dot. I wait for HK ROM, i am looking forward to all coming ROMs, but the slimmer, the better. You know much about xxxholic ROM, is it good flash?

Thanks Dr, keep good work. I start to make donations to all chefs soon. Wait for pay day methinks. To you, PaSSoA, Secany. I want to learn this cooking myself, have good ideas.

Edited by shokka9

Dr Dot, firstly big respect for your ROM, the slimmest of them all. I liked it, just downloaded xxxholic ROM, not sure whether to flash to it?? From what i make out, you can't customise the theme?? Maybe me, but i am sure you could.

The issue of the keyboard wasn't obvious at first. To put your mind right, i flash my omnia good few times now i always hard reset before and after flashing. Never had any issues with any ROMS like mentioned in most threads. I have wierd ones, that probably affect few users. I never have big problem if you get me.

The keyboard: Received text, went to reply, could not see text that is usually in the middle of screen above keypad. Then i could see the bar at the top of the keyboardwas different to usual ones. So i tapped it and dragged it around like a normal window in windows. I then went further and tried every keyboard. Soft reset, new text, email, google, etc etc. Still floating and hiding the text at the bottom of screen? To clarify, the text line you type was at bottom behind the keypad, you had to drag keypad/board out of way to see what you were typing. Not good, oh i also remember that i couldnt actually write text with most of keypads availale, only numbers. Only keypad that work was keyboard.

Install a HTC diamond keypad from somewhere, XDA i think. Worked same as above, no text function in all pads except keyboard. Still text under floating pad.

Hard reset, still same. Shame because i liked ROM, it was quick and free of crap!!

I wouldn't worry Dr Dot. I wait for HK ROM, i am looking forward to all coming ROMs, but the slimmer, the better. You know much about xxxholic ROM, is it good flash?

Thanks Dr, keep good work. I start to make donations to all chefs soon. Wait for pay day methinks. To you, PaSSoA, Secany. I want to learn this cooking myself, have good ideas.

Dear shokka9 thank you for your time

I have done a test to make sure but it works great with out any problem and the text can be seen over the keybord.

I will tell you some thing, there will never be a perfect ROM, and when I test a ROM it may work with out any problems but in others it will have some problems so, if any person comes to me and say I have this problem , I will do a test if there is no problem in my device then I cannot do a thing to him because the problem may be caused by the same person or there is a small differences in hardware, we dont know for sure that all the Samsung i900 devices are 100% same.

I hope you understand what i mean B)

shokka9 when I installed the Dr Dot fixed ROM the keyboard issue went away B) . I dont know why but before the fix was posted I was going to install the SS keyboard posted on iTnkD4iAm's XXX website linked to him ROM thread. So maybe you should try that. It is a cab and overwrites the original ROM keyboard.

Guest shokka9

To the Dr Dot and 1Mack (anyone else for that matter)

After, flashing to xxxholic ROM, and realising that it won't run some unsigned cabs, i couldn't be bothered fiddling again. So i went back to Dr Dots ROM, went through my whole process (includes my silent .wav at power up etc & PaSSoA's screens and my own welcomehead.png), then i went onto install M2D onto phone, but firstly i checked the keypad (was issue for me), and internet settings. Keypad was fine Dr & 1Mack, like i said i never get big problems, just weird ones. Anyway went onto check the net settings, it appears i had to set up my Voda settings (never had to do on any other ROM). Did this anyway and all is ok now.

Oh, Dr, i totally get what you mean, i used to work in electronics and IT. What might appear as same device (i900) are not identical. Software and hardware do have tolerances, and sometimes give different errors on different devices. That's why i said not to worry because i knew it wouldn't be your ROM. I know we never have perfect ROM, but to be honest, as i said many times. I have never had huge problem with any ROM i use, except xxxholic and his cooked in themes. So all ROM are perfect for me, as long as they work, and i can still use my apps and phone, no problems for me. THanks tho Dr for testing my problem. FIXED!!

So to summarize, i now have 82mb free in storage out of 125mb after installing M2D (see thread for this, it's alot of cabs and files), Opera, G-Alarm & merlot skin, Adobe reader, M2DC (configurator), Googlemaps, Windows Live, Remote desktop, Resco Explorer. I have installed all these to device.

I have Coreplayer, ClearTemp and few sensor games installed to my storage and 6GB of music and video on my memory card.

Just about to try the Tegic keypads off xxxholic site? Mabe work, but i doubt it.

So Dr, it apppears that i am now running my ideal (ish) ROM, lots of free space with M2D running with no glitches. To be fair it has took me most of the day to get it running properly. But it is worth it, it now looks as good as it works.

Noticed with the xxxholic ROM, that the phone part was only HJ1. I want HK phone part now really. Hopefully soon, in a few days if Secany posts it. Not donated yet, so i won't be on special group.

Maybe the wonderful Dr or PaSSoA, have it now and cook us something special.

Oh, Black Tegic Keypad off xxxholic site works fine. Just used it. It replaces standard Samsung ones, with nice black ones that appear to have bigger letters, maybe optical illusion?? But it looks a whole lot better.

Oh, also noticed that xxxholic ROM used XP updater 1.6.3, newest updater i have used (out of 8). No issues with it, just noticed it was different version.

Dr Dot, do you have HK ROM yet? I can't wait!!

Thanks peeps, we all look forward to the Doc's next ROM, coz they are quick and stable.

Edited by shokka9

Guest Sahin58
[uPDATED 16-11]The New Dr.DoT Rom , the best of the best

Base Rom: Thnaks to secany

- DTHJ9

- XXHJ1 Radio

Space:

Take a GoOd LooK after you install the rOm B)

About the problems:

I have upladed the rom again after the registery damage done by my old computer B)

Sorry for the time lost.

PiC:

pic1.JPG

more:

http://sultanaa.com/awg/img/pic3.bmp

http://sultanaa.com/awg/img/pic4.bmp

http://sultanaa.com/awg/img/pic5.bmp

http://sultanaa.com/awg/img/pic6.bmp

http://sultanaa.com/awg/img/pic7.bmp

ADDED:

NET CF 3.5 - NEW!!

PIM_Backup 2.8

PHM RegEdit

Advanced_Configuration_Tool_v3_3

UC

Disable Error Reporting

Disable Customer Feed Back

Disable Security warnings

StartUpMgr

SoftKey

NoData- NEW!! Thank to Paul

Time sync- NEW!!

DrYARBluetooth 1.6.1- NEW!!

Soft Reset sotfware- NEW!!

Long Press Vol up Key By Dr.Dot- NEW!!

SnapShot- NEW!!

X-Button 1.5- NEW!!

SMS Tweaker 1.5- NEW!!

Tone Manager- NEW!!

New Black Theme- NEW!!

NOTEDAD - NEW!!

and other things for more speed

Removed:: B)

Samsung Widget

Rss

Podcasts

Viedo Edit

Smart Reader

Fm

photo album

Samsung Today 1

Samsung Today 2

Java

launcher

Digi_frame

opera

Flash lite 2.1

You can Find it here as a CAB(ALL NEW)

From Here

More About UC

See on xda-developers.com

Ready to use UC:

http://sultanaa.com/awg/CABs/UC/

BE FOR YOU DOWNLOAD THE ROM READ THIS:

1.I have removed the Flash Lite 2.1 from this rom, so you will be able to install the 3.1 or 2.1. The Widget need the Flash Lite 2.1 to work and will not work if you use the 3.1

2.You can use the VOL up button when press long to lock the device or to do other things.

3.Before you ask try to use the forum seacrh engine.

4.You will need the samsung modem to update.

5.Charge the device more than 50% before you start to update.

6.Updating the device may cause damage and I am not responsible for any problem that may occur during or after the process

To Run Taskalt

pic2.JPG

Download The RoM(UPDATED):

From Here

Tested on XP only

Device will reset two times dont worry B)

My Server for more CabS:

From HERE

Thanks to Paul and secany and all my friends in ce4arab.com for their support.

Hosted By

sultanaa.com

Hello Dr Dot

would you please cook a rom with the firmware XDHK1

its have the radio part XXHJ2

thanks

Guest Quist09
So to summarize, i now have 82mb free in storage out of 125mb after installing M2D (see thread for this, it's alot of cabs and files), Opera, G-Alarm & merlot skin, Adobe reader, M2DC (configurator), Googlemaps, Windows Live, Remote desktop, Resco Explorer. I have installed all these to device.

Hey shokka9,

I've flashed this rom and installed M2D and Opera (among other things), but the M2D Internet widget doesn't seem to want to work for me. Looks good and all, but when I push a button nothing happens. I've got the version of Opera listed above installed (downloaded from the site of the xxxholic cook).

Do you have any similar problems?

FIXED: Not an ideal fix, but I copied everything from Program Files\Opera9\ to the Windows directory. Ate up a good bit of my device storage, but it worked and on this rom there's device storage to spare.

Edited by Quist09