Flashing ROM - "Incorrect software version!" tutorial

Guest mik3y

I got the version i900XKHJ3 form samsung.

I wrote XKHH1 to order.

tnx for helping

I cannot download the dutch rom ... it's not working with XKHH1 :rolleyes: ... what is your phone version now? ...

Guest ratboy77
Ok ... all you have to do is read very carefully my first post ... also you've never answered to my questions, i don't know what version do you have so i can't tell you what to change ...

I don't know where did you read to hex edit "XKHJ3" to "DXhj3" ... it's so simple, but you haven't read the whole topic :) ... Please do this, you also have pictures attached ... read all the steps from start to end, read other people questions ...

ok sorry but Im so scary to break the phone Im reading the topic and now, I found it more up the one that you say, I change and I start to flash the phone, sending the first file 100% complete and them error sending file. :rolleyes:

I think that "I better should go home a be a family man, cos computer is no my bussines."

so please tell me what I did now wrong, I feel like a turtle slow step but I now that with your amazing inteligent I will chenge the language.

thanks for your patience and sorry for be so dump

ok sorry but Im so scary to break the phone Im reading the topic and now, I found it more up the one that you say, I change and I start to flash the phone, sending the first file 100% complete and them error sending file. :rolleyes:

I think that "I better should go home a be a family man, cos computer is no my bussines."

so please tell me what I did now wrong, I feel like a turtle slow step but I now that with your amazing inteligent I will chenge the language.

thanks for your patience and sorry for be so dump

You haven't install samsung modem driver ... :) ... install it, restart computer and try to flash the phone again ... search the forum for this problem ...

That's why I've told you to read the whole topic, carefully, from start to end ... someone had the same problem before ...

Guest ratboy77
You haven't install samsung modem driver ... :rolleyes: ... install it, restart computer and try to flash the phone again ... search the forum for this problem ...

That's why I've told you to read the whole topic, carefully, from start to end ... someone had the same problem before ...

Hi, is me again :) I read carefully the topic that you said is not same problem I have but Ok I just did what you said, I uninstall samsung modem and install again restart pc and..... starting to fashing ..... files 1 download 100% and them error. I also start since the 1st step.

Onething I have to say if I put in my phone the version that you say in the topic XXHG1, I have incorecct version, so I change for XKHG1 and them the fash works but I have the problem that only work for the 1st file and them error, and also for try if is the modem I flash mine is perfect.

so please help me

The phone Im trying to flash to dutch is version DXHK2 and I download for samsung XKHJ3.

Edited by ratboy77

Hi, is me again :rolleyes: I read carefully the topic that you said is not same problem I have but Ok I just did what you said, I uninstall samsung modem and install again restart pc and..... starting to fashing ..... files 1 download 100% and them error. I also start since the 1st step.

Onething I have to say if I put in my phone the version that you say in the topic XXHG1, I have incorecct version, so I change for XKHG1 and them the fash works but I have the problem that only work for the 1st file and them error, and also for try if is the modem I flash mine is perfect.

so please help me

The phone Im trying to flash to dutch is version DXHK2 and I download for samsung XKHJ3.

Try to search the forum for your problem ... i've flash mine several times with different firmwares without any problems ...

About the version ... "XXHG1" i said that you have to adapt to your phone and firmware version ...

Edited by mik3y

Guest ratboy77
Try to search the forum for your problem ... i've flash mine several times with different firmwares without any problems ...

About the version ... "XXHG1" i said that you have to adapt to your phone and firmware version ...

:rolleyes: :) :( :( :D B) :P :( :D I did thnk to mike and everybody, I have a dutch verision omnia.

I download I rom I900XDHK1 from this fomun that they say is good for change the language, and I follow the steps mik3y and I dowload the multilingual files for the official samsung site.

thk and happy xmas

:rolleyes: :) :( :( :D B) :P :( :D I did thnk to mike and everybody, I have a dutch verision omnia.

I download I rom I900XDHK1 from this fomun that they say is good for change the language, and I follow the steps mik3y and I dowload the multilingual files for the official samsung site.

thk and happy xmas

You're welcome ... i'm glad to hear that your Omnia is fine:P ... Marry Christmas to you too !

Hi Mik3y

My phone version is PDA: i900JCHH1/JCHH1 and Phone: i900JCHH1 i need to flash it to the DZHJ1 Rom, please help me out as to what i should change in my phone registry and the Updater.exe file

Thanx

Edited by Geno87

Hi Mik3y

My phone version is PDA: i900JCHH1/JCHH1 and Phone: i900JCHH1 i need to flash it to the DZHJ1 Rom, please help me out as to what i should change in my phone registry and the Updater.exe file

Thanx

Hi, in registry try DZHH1 (or DXHH1) ... In Update.exe, search up for i900DX and change the second result to i900JC. (the phone must be set to Singapore for DZHJ1)

Read the whole topic before flashing ... Good luck:P

Guest ehsanuetian

I have PDA JVHI1/JVHI1 and Phone JVHH4, i want to update to DZHJ1 via vista. I have downloaded the updater for vista from samsung site. kindly advice. Thanks in advance

I have PDA JVHI1/JVHI1 and Phone JVHH4, i want to update to DZHJ1 via vista. I have downloaded the updater for vista from samsung site. kindly advice. Thanks in advance

Hi, in registry try DZHH1 (or DXHH1) ... In Update.exe, search up for i900DX and change the second result to i900JV. (the phone must be set to Singapore for DZHJ1)

Read the whole topic before flashing ...

Guest ehsanuetian
Hi, in registry try DZHH1 (or DXHH1) ... In Update.exe, search up for i900DX and change the second result to i900JV. (the phone must be set to Singapore for DZHJ1)

Read the whole topic before flashing ...

Thanks a lot dear. successfully done :rolleyes:

Hi, in registry try DZHH1 (or DXHH1) ... In Update.exe, search up for i900DX and change the second result to i900JC. (the phone must be set to Singapore for DZHJ1)

Read the whole topic before flashing ... Good luck:P

Thanx a lot Mik3y, it worked flawlessly... :rolleyes:

Guest 404error
:rolleyes: :) :( :( B) :P :( :D :D I did thnk to mike and everybody, I have a dutch verision omnia.

thk and happy xmas

Where did you download that rom? And you used the MLI file from the Samsung site? I have exactly the same problem!!! I want back to dutch too...

Alvast bedankt :D

Sorry guys I have messed things up. I had the latest germna Vodafone version installed...

Im not sure about what to change to to get the latest Singapore version ?

My version currently installed was

PDA: i900XGHJ6/AMHJ6

telephone: i900BUHI2

What do I need to change to get the latest version?

Somehow this

1. Change the phone to UK (thanks to Paul's post - http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-omnia-r...re-version-fix/ )

Press the 'dial' key to the left of the optical pad to bring up the dialer

With the onscreen keypad input *#1546792*#

Select 'Preconfiguration'

Enter code *#81230*# and select OK

Select 'UK', with the default Operator

Accept this, DEVICE WILL HARD RESET

Run update, and all should be well.

doesnt work... I dont get the screen Preconfiguration... whys that?

Sorry guys I have messed things up. I had the latest germna Vodafone version installed...

Im not sure about what to change to to get the latest Singapore version ?

My version currently installed was

PDA: i900XGHJ6/AMHJ6

telephone: i900BUHI2

What do I need to change to get the latest version?

Somehow this

doesnt work... I dont get the screen Preconfiguration... whys that?

Somehow this code worked for me

- Admin *#3695147*#

- preconfig *#83301*#

But I can't select Singapore, only UK postpaid and UK prepaid and New Zealand, SPain etc...

What am i selecting? And how do i proceed with the incorrect number?

Somehow this code worked for me

- Admin *#3695147*#

- preconfig *#83301*#

But I can't select Singapore, only UK postpaid and UK prepaid and New Zealand, SPain etc...

What am i selecting? And how do i proceed with the incorrect number?

Hi, try to flash to a version from this topic http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...re-version-fix/ (i've tested DXHJ1) ... after that go to Samsung and take the firmware you want and follow my first post ...

Flashing may kill your phone !!!!! Good luck :rolleyes:.

does anyone know how it will work then? i also have a samsung omnia on vodafone and i don't know what to do can anyone help?

I've told you everything you need on PM's ...

Hello,

I'm new on Modaco Forum. I have Samsung Omnia i900. My rom version is:

PDA i900XXHG9/PNHG9

Phone: i900XXHG8

I buy mobile in Slovenia. Is this the last version or I have to uprgade the rom. Which rom for my region is stable?

Thx

Rob